Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
^ Begged all the games in the bundle from beg thread.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Antichamber is definitely one of the better indies in, like, ever.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Bought:
Kings Bounty: Dark Side
Kings Bounty: The Legend
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Defense Grid 2

And bought Mount & Blade: Warband as a gift for someone.

I see that the Warhammer 40k games (about 16 of them) are all on sale. Anything worth checking out? Never played any of them.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Instead of The Legend should['ve bought Crossworlds.

As for me, bought Maelstrom and DLC for X Rebirth so far. $5 total.

Israfael

Arcane
Bought:
Kings Bounty: Dark Side
Kings Bounty: The Legend
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Defense Grid 2

And bought Mount & Blade: Warband as a gift for someone.

I see that the Warhammer 40k games (about 16 of them) are all on sale. Anything worth checking out? Never played any of them.
I'd get Spehss muhreen ( a 3rd person slasher with multiplayer), dow2 and add-ons if they are not higher than 5 jewgolds

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Sale is shit. Three things featured as daily deals have the same discounts they had since the start of the sale. Better to go elsewhere now.

Israfael

Arcane
90% sales on both old and new Shadow Warrior. Less than 1 jewgold for old one, 1.2 jewgolds for 2013 one

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Last edited:
Got myself SRR+Dragonfall and Shadow Warrior Redux

Double that order @ Shadow Warrior.

I also just poured money into the DLC for Frozen Synapse.

Looks like they've got some good deals today. Deathtrap, IWD: Enhanced, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: Enhanced, Frozen Cortex, etc. I am also going to finally lay money down on a few pre-release items.

Two Brothers is 90% off http://store.steampowered.com/app/225080/
whoever doesnt own that one already, ship em shekles and buy
that's a legitimately good deal. A lot of good adventure games discounted 75%+, they're the only ones with balls to do so.

fake edit, bought:
Don't Starve DLC
Ziggurat
Project Zomboid

Bingo. Ziggurat!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have cleared my Steam Wishlist for the low price of $10,50.

Super Win The Game offers $4 worth of entertainment, the GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator is only 25% off (and unlikely to go any lower than that) and Contrast is currently on a flash sale for only $3.75, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Zetor

Arcane
Antichamber is definitely one of the better indies in, like, ever.
And now it's only 1.9 euros!

75% off Banner Saga looks good... though I'm considering just waiting until the entire trilogy is finished so I can play them together (insert 'lol backlog' comment here).

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Sale is shit. Three things featured as daily deals have the same discounts they had since the start of the sale. Better to go elsewhere now.

Yeah I noticed this, daily deals are now meaningless.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Vehicular Combat racer Gas Guzzlers Extreme is on sale. They're asking 4,59€ for the regular edition and 6,39€ for the Gold Edition. It's a fun game, if you like games like BreakNeck, Speed Busters etc you will probably enjoy this one too.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/243800/

Last edited:

uaciaut

Augur
I like people who whine about steam not cattering to their personal needs and call the sale shit based on that :D

Also bros - Dishonored or Bioware, which is less shitty and why

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like people who whine about steam not cattering to their personal needs and call the sale shit based on that :D

Also bros - Dishonored or Bioware, which is less shitty and why
Dishonored. Thief it is not, yet it is fun to stealth your way through the game or come up with fun ways to off your enemies.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Dominions 4 on sale for 8 bucks. Join the suffering.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom