Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The most attractive RPG protagonists/characters

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
DF-creature-Daedra_Seducer.gif
DF-npc-Morgiah.jpg
200px-DF-npc-Medora.png
DF-npc-Temple_Blesser_%28Arkay%29.png
DF-npc-Karethys.png

3y2z7u.png

DF-npc-Prostitute_03.png
DF-npc-Prostitute_05.png
DF-npc-Prostitute_06.png
DF-npc-Prostitute_07.png
DF-npc-Prostitute.png

DF-creature-Lamia.gif
latest
DF-creature-Vampire.gif

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Neat thing is Eldrscrolls brought in the true historical Temple Harlot. Temple had em irl and they are great in game (some might not be harlots but they're prolly horny anyways).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
OMG! She's an amputee! Thank god for bowling pin prosthetics. Or are those spatulas? MAKE ME PANCAKES WENCH!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Anime characters are pretty damn strong lugging huge wrenches like pencils, wielding massive swords like they are light sabres, and body slamming trains. Sheesh!

Last edited:

notpl

Arbiter
unknown.png

Tale of Wuxia, though if you play the game nowadays the beautiful portrait art has sadly been replaced by garbage due to some bizarre copyright situation. Piracy is the way to go.

But you can't even fuck her. She's all tease, handjobs and bjs only.
Sex is how Xana possesses the main character at the beginning of the game. In the cinematic after the tutorial level, there was a fade-to-black where Xana pushes the main character down on his back on a table, but in a later cinematic there was a flashback that revealed Xana riding the main character cowgirl-style while in demon form. The implication was that Xana or the main character's master erased or altered the main character's memory.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Easily the most attractive protagonists and characters are the waifus you can make to your own particular taste in Skyrim or Fallout 4 (with the high poly, high resolution body/face mods, fancy armor/weapon mods and all the LL bells and whistles). It's really easy to create your perfect dream girl in terms of looks and outfits.

But of "named" protagonists invented or designed by developers, I'd say Morrigan from Dragon Age is kind of my fave, and then Geralt's bitches and the CP2077 waifus. I think Morrigan because she strongly resembles someone I knew in my youth - the "one that got away."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom