Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The most attractive RPG protagonists/characters

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jack from Mass Effect has the prettiest face among all females in the series thanks to her gorgeous IRL model. Even though she is tragically brought down by tattoos, bald head and lack of tits. Still, Miranda with her ugly ass square jaw can fuck right off.
Agreed. Anyone who says they wouldn't tap this,
721d90de9fa025c27aadaf05a3d9f0ef.jpg
ool1t230owdz.jpg

is a fucking homosexual.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Agreed. Anyone who says they wouldn't tap this, [pictures of ugly bitch removed as a public service] is a fucking homosexual.

Previously unknown levels of cope. "You don't like ugly, tattooed, bald women with more issues than Action Comics? Must be a closeted sword swallower." This is why Bioware killed their forums.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

vazha

Arcane
The thread can be safely closed now. Nothing's gonna top this.
Nothing can top a fake silicone ass?
Gay much? Or living in a country where wymyn are bereft of curves?
No, bro, but what I think he is trying to say is that no legit woman has that kind of booty without some "enhancements". Hell, not even brazilian big mommas or some shit.
Dont be daft. There are plenty of big natural booties out there, esp in southern countries. Ever been to Istanbul or Marrakesh?

BruceVC

Magister
Jack from Mass Effect has the prettiest face among all females in the series thanks to her gorgeous IRL model. Even though she is tragically brought down by tattoos, bald head and lack of tits. Still, Miranda with her ugly ass square jaw can fuck right off.

Mass-Effect-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-ME-art-Jack-705500.png
Both are hot but I would prefer Jack without all the tattoos as you mentioned

Harthwain

Magister
is a fucking homosexual.
It's one thing to say "a hole is a hole". It's another to say "bald women are hot". If anything, shaving off girl's head is a mark of humiliation more than anything else (save for cancer treatment, obviously). It's cool if that's your kink, but the vast majority of women are going to look waaaay better with hair (even short). Even your examples have Jack shown with hair.

Also, tattoos ruin body attractiveness in my opinion, and Jack's full-body tattoos is exactly the kind of extreme I don't like.

Previously unknown levels of cope. "You don't like ugly, tattooed, bald women with more issues than Action Comics? Must be a closeted sword swallower." This is why Bioware killed their forums.
I could forgive her being bald (hair can grow back and there are other ways of dealing with it), but her being a bitch trying to play tough (and to an extreme level at that) is something I absolutely can't stand.

Camel

Scholar
No, bro, but what I think he is trying to say is that no legit woman has that kind of booty without some "enhancements". Hell, not even brazilian big mommas or some shit.
Dont be daft. There are plenty of big natural booties out there, esp in southern countries. Ever been to Istanbul or Marrakesh?
Are you black? You speak as one.

vazha

Arcane
Nah. Are you a camel though? You sure speak as one.

Last edited:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's one thing to say "a hole is a hole". It's another to say "bald women are hot". If anything, shaving off girl's head is a mark of humiliation more than anything else (save for cancer treatment, obviously). It's cool if that's your kink, but the vast majority of women are going to look waaaay better with hair (even short). Even your examples have Jack shown with hair.

Also, tattoos ruin body attractiveness in my opinion, and Jack's full-body tattoos is exactly the kind of extreme I don't like.
Good thing I never said bald women are hot, nor did I ever say tattoo's are attractive. She is hot despite those things.

Technomancer

Liturgist
have Jack shown with hair.

She kinda becomes worse Miranda lol. Generic space bimbo №13567

ueHvY20.png

Not to say she can't look great with some effort.

www6GxZ.jpeg

Should've used model's face for big tittied fem fatale miranda and gave square jawed miranda face to jack. No one would care for her then lol. She would be even more masculine.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

is a fucking homosexual.
Die in a fire.

Semiurge

Cipher
I am suddenly reminded of that one echii manga, forgot the name, in which author explained the reason for woman adventurers prioritising feminine clothes over practical armor.
It increases their chances of survival when facing orcs and goblins by announcing that they're woman with a womb as early as possible to prevent them from ambushing them with arrows or doing something similar.
Didn't like the art but author has some entertaining opinions about feminism.

Death would be better than being captured by orcs. Unless you're an echii writer.

If you look at the waistline and thighs you can tell if the butt is fake, if the perfect roundness and jelly-like quivering aren't telltale enough. It would take a combination of the right genes and a careful excercise routine to make the waist really thin and the butt big. Squats will make both thighs and butt bigger, but for the extreme hourglass figure you need to work on those oblique muscles in the waist, and few succeed at that. A big perfectly round butt on an otherwise thin figure is 100% fake, excepting natural freaks. Few women pack fat in just one area, and even if they do, fat usually just makes the ass look flabby and uneven if there's not much muscle underneath.

Also, an illusion of that figure can be achieved with the right pose. All e-thots use that trick.

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
Good thing I never said bald women are hot, nor did I ever say tattoo's are attractive. She is hot despite those things.
You literally said "Anyone who says they wouldn't tap this, is a fucking homosexual" when somebody else talked about a character that's "tragically brought down by tattoos, bald head and lack of tits"... Her face alone doesn't save her for me. Miranda can work with a mask.

Should've used model's face for big tittied fem fatale miranda and gave square jawed miranda face to jack. No one would care for her then lol. She would be even more masculine.
Like I said - any woman would've been more attractive with these changes, no matter the face.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I am suddenly reminded of that one echii manga, forgot the name, in which author explained the reason for woman adventurers prioritising feminine clothes over practical armor.
It increases their chances of survival when facing orcs and goblins by announcing that they're woman with a womb as early as possible to prevent them from ambushing them with arrows or doing something similar.
Didn't like the art but author has some entertaining opinions about feminism.

Death would be better than being captured by orcs. Unless you're an echii writer.

If you look at the waistline and thighs you can tell if the butt is fake, if the perfect roundness and jelly-like quivering aren't telltale enough. It would take a combination of the right genes and a careful excercise routine to make the waist really thin (obliques) and the butt big. Squats will make both thighs and butt bigger, but for the right hourglass figure you need to work on those oblique muscles, and few succeed at that. So yeah, a big round butt on an otherwise thin figure is 100% fake, excepting natural freaks. Only a few women pack fat in just one area.

Also, an illusion of that figure can be achieved with the right pose. All e-thots use that trick.
Well said, brother.
Do not let yourselves be deceived by e-thots and thots in general.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom