Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tasteful Rape

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Most of gamers are so butthurt about what happens to the protagonist? Fucking alien scum.

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
GarfunkeL said:
Mastermind said:
DwarvenFood said:
edit: oh yeah, i remember this tutorial quest of dragon age or drakensang or something.. where u have to marry some dude and just cannot say no..

That's not really rape. Though actual rape does occur in the elf origin.

IIRC, there's no actual rape, only the threat of it. Bioware shied away at the last minute, ie if you are woman you get to escape before the rape, if you are man, you rescue your wife before she gets raped.

Actually your female cousin does get raped, or at least it's implied; when you kill the human lord, she's lying on the floor "traumatized".

mondblut

Arcane
DwarvenFood said:
edit: oh yeah, i remember this tutorial quest of dragon age or drakensang or something.. where u have to marry some dude and just cannot say no..

Like in Fallout 2, amirite?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom