Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Space Wreck Released

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll buy it, because the dev is a codexer and because the game seems to be pure incline.

View attachment 41963
This is the way. Support games made by Codexers. Anybody posting regularly on the RPG Codex in the current year isn't your enemy.
I even have redaxium (1 & 2 !) and make a point of purchasing any codex aligned games.

There is still a line to not cross, his decision, not mine.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'll buy it, because the dev is a codexer and because the game seems to be pure incline.

View attachment 41963
This is the way. Support games made by Codexers. Anybody posting regularly on the RPG Codex in the current year isn't your enemy.
I even have redaxium (1 & 2 !) and make a point of purchasing any codex aligned games.

Even Pompi's Golden Fall?

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron

View attachment 41963

Attachments

• Golden fall.png
    Golden fall.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 137

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
First released demo of this was already cool. There's always a bit of work to do as a player to manage to pass your skillcheck, like first finding a slightly hidden way to progress where it's going be relevant.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

View attachment 41963

Nice seeing sacrifice on that list, an absolute gem of a game. Used to play multiplayer while official servers were still running, and then after those closed down there was some alternative server people have set up. A dedicated small cult following there.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Tranny politics? Why do space games have to have this or devs mention it? I just want to explore space/worlds, pirate/privateer, survive, build, etc. agenda driven drivel BLECK!

Funny er terrifying story back in the year 1992. My English teacher at the HS got this assistant from the UFO college who was trying to get her BA in English. She was allowed to teach us for a quarter of the year. One of her projects was breaking up the class to write segments of a cooperative story. Luckily, my group had the privilege of the adversary and general technology (yeah it was a futuristic story). What I didn’t expect was she force a group to have the protagonist and the entire world at a certain age change their sex and preferences. This was the height of early gay revolution when they wanted special rights (on the ballot in 92-93 I think). As soon as this teacher introduced that shit and more i so lost interest in the project. I think I decided to be absent for most of that quarter in that class because I couldn’t stand the teacher. I had a nes and genesis and a stereo to bide my time.

Even back then and probably before certain fucking colleges and groups pushed this this. I think the faggot soup was only or LGB.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
At first I was thinking, “this name seems so damn familiar.” Then I remembered a different game: https://amiga.abime.net/games/view/spacewrecked-14-billion-light-years-from-earth

Ahh, yes. I was aware but decided it's OK since the title is pretty old and AFAIK it's not a registered trademark.

To add insult to injury, Spacewrecked is known by two different names. In Europe it's called 'Federation Quest 1: B.S.S. Jane Seymour' which makes things even more confusing.

As for me, I had this game on my Steam Wishlist, until Steam announced it was not continuing further Windows 7-support beyond 2023. If it finds it way onto other digital distribution in the future, I may give it a closer look.

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
I probably should not get into this again, but...let's try it again.

Tranny politics? Why do space games have to have this or do devs mention it? I just want to explore space/worlds, pirate/privateer, survive, build, etc. agenda driven drivel BLECK!

There's an optional N in the character creation screen. This is it.

W - stereotypical woman (Scarlett Johansson)
M - stereotypical man (Clint Eastwood)
N - errr...hard to say...neither? (Cowboy Bebop)

It works as follows: NPCs in SpaceWreck sometimes want to have sex, potentially with the player. Then this "stereotype" (visual appearance and behaviour) field is used to determine PC & NPC compatibility:

NPCs have sexual preferences defined as a set of letters, e.g. "M" - that would be either a heterosexual woman or strict gay, depending on NPC's own type (M, W, N).
But it does not have to be one letter, certain characters don't really care (M, W, N), some are a bit more conservative but still open to less conventional looking people like N, M, or W, N.

This is the extent of tranny politics in Space Wreck.

Needless to say, you can just pick W or M and forget about it.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

Tranny politics? Why do space games have to have this or do devs mention it? I just want to explore space/worlds, pirate/privateer, survive, build, etc. agenda driven drivel BLECK!

It works as follows: NPCs in SpaceWreck sometimes want to have sex, potentially with the player. Then this "stereotype" (visual appearance and behaviour) field is used to determine PC & NPC compatibility:

NPCs have sexual preferences defined as a set of letters, e.g. "M" - that would be either a heterosexual woman or strict gay, depending on NPC's own type (M, W, N).
But it does not have to be one letter, certain characters don't really care (M, W, N), some are a bit more conservative but still open to less conventional looking people like N, M, or W, N.

Which is really mild in "current year" when we have to deal with "body type" shit in mainstream games.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
♫ You've got your mother in a whirl, she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl ♫
\
ziggystardustdddn7.png

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
This is the way. Support games made by Codexers.

Shut up, bum

For years you shilled Obsidian's crap. You even wrote a fake "retrospective" to try and boost Deadfire's sales (and it still failed)

Meanwhile you always bitched about Underrail, Grimoire and KoTC (actual masterpieces) that they took too long to finish, etc. Well Cleve and Styg both have an account here, making them "codexers"

You are a fake bum. An exposed shill who doesn't treat this genre with integrity, only caring about coquetting with devs like a prostitute

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron

Your explanation does not do anything to alleviate the issue.

There are only 2 sexes and basically an infinite amount of looks people can have. Just so you know, people don't have "sex" with others solely based on looks, even if a very androgynous person somehow is able to hide the sex people would not want to have "sex" with a person with a sex they don't have sexual attraction towards. That is rape.

There is no such thing as a third Sex, gender theory is also wrong so you will lose the sale you would have gotten from me on the basis of trying to fish for "modern audiences". That is all there is to it, and if you truly believe in this nonsense you have bigger issues than that.

Last edited:

elverkongen

Learned
I don't give a shit about the tranny stuff, unlike some here having the option there doesn't force an irresistible temptation to tuck my wiener and put on women's clothing. I click on "M" and go on with my life.

Your explanation does not do anything to alleviate the issue.

There are only 2 sexes and basically an infinite amount of looks people can have. Just so you know, people don't have "sex" with others solely based on looks, even if a very androgynous person somehow is able to hide the sex people would not want to have "sex" with a person with a sex they don't have sexual attraction towards. That is rape.

There is no such thing as a third Sex, gender theory is also wrong so you will lose the sale you would have gotten from me on the basis of trying to fish for "modern audiences". That is all there is to it, and if you truly believe in this nonsense you have bigger issues than that.
Agreed, no explanation can alleviate the overwhelming temptation one has to tuck in one's wiener and put on women's clothing when confronted with a third gender option in a video game. I started playing Space Wreck and once I saw that "N" option I instantly became a sissy femboy lesbian transwoman.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Agreed, no explanation can alleviate the overwhelming temptation one has to tuck in one's wiener and put on women's clothing when confronted with a third gender option in a video game. I started playing Space Wreck and once I saw that "N" option I instantly became a sissy femboy lesbian transwoman.

You are so wise, oh righteous supporter of "Horse Armor DLC", it's people like you why we mostly don't have good games anymore.

Nobody is stopping you from not caring but here I thought it was nice to the developer why he is missing on sales.

elverkongen

Learned

You are so wise, oh righteous supporter of "Horse Armor DLC", it's people like you why we mostly don't have good games anymore.

Nobody is stopping you from not caring but here I thought it was nice to the developer why he is missing on sales.
I don't know in what way I'm supporting Horse Armor DLC but people not buying a good indie rpg like Space Wreck because of a third gender option is faggotry beyond anything a bon(er)afide tranny is capable of. While you're bitching about it, I will enjoy crawling through vents as a scrawny sexless alien with no social skills pretending to be human.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom