Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Running a play-by-forum Battletech Game over in "Let's Play" (Shameless bump)

Father Walker

Potato Ranger
Will watch it. I'm not that much into play-by-forum, though (it's too slow for me).

Project: Eternity
Shameless bump.

The battle is now over. Head on over if you want to see all the gory details.

Post if you are interested in getting into the next one.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Would play again if:
1) There were more mechs. 2v2 seemed kinda oversimplified. 4v4 would allow for more c&c
2) Someone (not me) took on the role of lance leader and filled out missing orders if someone from the team haven't submitted any by a set deadline. 'Cause otherwise I foresee massive delays in updates from catherding.

Also, dibs on a Mad Cat, stone rhino or timber wolf if any show up :P

rashiakas

Cipher
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I would like to play as well, but I only know the mech game for pc, so no rules knowledge here.

Norfleet

So I'm imagining Team Garfunkel vs. Team You now, since no one else seems to want to do it.

Project: Eternity
Sounds good. 4x4 would be great. Some backup orders from leader or other teammate would be good to slow delays at that size, as suggested.

Other game was pretty good, but jenner should have finished GarfubkL, but it was pretty funny to see tiny mech try to DFA bigger mech and made things exciting.

There were a lot of things in that game that I would probably not have done if I was playing.

I am putting together the game now. Check the "Lets Play" forums for the details.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom