Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

v1c70r14

Educated
Requiring an anal probing to login on this shitty forum and 2FAG being retarded on a site for video game hobbyists has all already been talked about. What I want to know is why everyone asking their daddy to fuck them harder all seem like they have the same brain slug attached to them. Like is there some factory where they produce these low-T nolifers that get off on getting dominated? They all have the same way of posting, the same corpo worship political opinions and none of them ever post about video games. They come in slightly different coats of paint, like the incel tranny chasing Anglo sexpat, or the Polish furry pretending to be a dog online, or the Bulgarian LGBTQ+ representative, but at the end of the day they're all the same person if you scratch them a little.

Maybe they were all groomed on a discord server or something, there is just no way this is emergent. They all have the same gay posting style and they are all asshurt about Russia. Did I miss the Scott Pilgrim for Ukrop supporters that came with the style guide they all follow? When did the latest NPC patch drop?

v1c70r14

Educated
Oh great another butthurt alt they seem to multiply like amoeba
I read the Codex for the video games and your endless seething keeps leaking out of containment zones. You practically live in site feedback and shit up the forum with posting whatever your brainslug tells you to. Lurking and looking in it looks like the troon who killed shoutbox impregnated all the fish eggs Scruffy jizzed onto the forums and now there's an army of Scruffy Jr. polluting the place. They're all reading the same little red book except instead of saying something about communism they all learn how getting a two feet biometric dildo up your ass to post on a forum is a good thing and that characteristic snarky, effeminate and butthurt way of posting. Mr. Regime Man typing with a gay eyeroll belonging to a high school girl, cheering on the glorious war and whatever other bullshit.

I'm not impressed other than by your uniformity. There's just the one model of you guys, so if it isn't coordinated whoever is pulling the strings is doing a great job. Whoever the original model is he was the Elvis of online NATO regime shills.

"Sir, a second factor has hit the codex."

Andrew-Card-and-George-Bu-007.jpg
its crazy how young he looks compared to our presidents nowadays. He practicly looks like a kid. I remember thinking Bush had to be about the lowest they could get away with going as far as having a president who had trouble expressing himself, etc...but holy shit was I wrong about that. Compared to today, Bush seems like Thomas Jefferson or something, its UFB.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Oh great another butthurt alt they seem to multiply like amoeba
I read the Codex for the video games and your endless seething keeps leaking out of containment zones. You practically live in site feedback and shit up the forum with posting whatever your brainslug tells you to. Lurking and looking in it looks like the troon who killed shoutbox impregnated all the fish eggs Scruffy jizzed onto the forums and now there's an army of Scruffy Jr. polluting the place. They're all reading the same little red book except instead of saying something about communism they all learn how getting a two feet biometric dildo up your ass to post on a forum is a good thing and that characteristic snarky, effeminate and butthurt way of posting. Mr. Regime Man typing with a gay eyeroll belonging to a high school girl, cheering on the glorious war and whatever other bullshit.

I'm not impressed other than by your uniformity. There's just the one model of you guys, so if it isn't coordinated whoever is pulling the strings is doing a great job. Whoever the original model is he was the Elvis of online NATO regime shills.
Ok Jenkem

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Frankly don't understand why we even have a delete feature when it can get that bad.

Edit would suffice.
It can't get bad, it was told to you a million times that regular "delete" does not really delete the post. This is being done using SQL queries to actually delete posts, by putlerian hackers!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thanks for donating to the site so you could shitpost on another account here! Your opinion might be worthless, but your $5 is not :love:

EDIT:
Wait, you confused me and made me think it's the Russian invasion thread :M

Frozen

Arcane
Eat shit incompetent retards.

Site is worse and worse but you come up with new ways to pester people with pointless shit.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Looking more and more like a psyop perpetrated by THE COTERIE to get all the tech illiterate boomers to go to HQ instead... CruduxCruo was an outside job...

Silverfish

Arbiter
They're still not being honest with you guys, huh? Wonder if they'll ever tell you why they're doing this.

I think it's unlikely that there are ulterior motives at play. Just because the last year or so has seen the shoutbox gutted, users run off over nonsense and dramafagging run amok hardly implies that there's anything wrong.

Could you be honest?
I'm always honest to the best of my current knowledge. I helped people who wanted to continue accessing a website but didn't want to use a phone for two-factor authentication, how am I being dishonest?
"We're from the government and we're here to help." Nothing good has ever followed those lines, especially when you're running a gay op.

Alex

Arcane
Don't you guys have something better to complain about?
Nope, all the current games are trash.
Play old ones, duh.

I'm sure you didn't play all good rpgs when they got released.

Sure, but there is no point in complaining about them. Right now this is the best topic to complain about.

Speaking of which, I want to reiterate that this restriction should be removed. If it is the issue, ban anyone who gets hacked and had it disabled. But let us have the choice.

Frozen

Arcane
Imagine instead abusing entire forum to change you just gave that potato retard another account?

He probably gave his password to some tranny for dick pics while chatting in live chat.

Oh, no! Super famous poster I never herd of would be so upset and if he leaves what on earth would we do?

We have so few Potato toilet cleaners here, we have to protect those peasants.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I will just remind everyone that none of this would have happened (requiring 2FA to log in) had it not been for the actions of likely a single user who was so butthurt over the content or direction or even existence of one thread in our off-topic section that they decided to breach the accounts of several of the people who also participated in that thread and chose the one way to grief this site -- mass deleting posts, breaking multiple thread continuity -- that forced the administration to take action.

You can take issue with the severity of said action but to blame the administration for the incident in the first place is weapons-grade retardation.
And who was hacked in the end? (was it me??)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom