Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Piranha Bytes' New Game: ELEX

A user named cat

The creators of Gothic
Is it even fair to call them that anymore? Isn't pretty much everyone who worked on G1/2 long gone? I don't know, to me that'd be like calling Electronic Arts "The creators of The Immortal" instead of "The dumbfucks who bring you yearly Maddens and Need for Ricers".

Visbhume

Prophet
When was the last time you learned a new word while reading a gaming press release you ungrateful cunts.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm kinda mixed about this. I personally want to see a PA world in Science Fantasy, but... Risen? Can they make it? The PR talk is horrid, but the art looks nice. I wonder if we get some more info before Gamescon (August 5).

Wait... it stands for THE Dragon Age Setting?
Yep.

And we wouldn't know if they didn't come out and tell us, it'd be just another made-up fantasy name but at least it'd sound like a name.

When was the last time you learned a new word while reading a gaming press release you ungrateful cunts.

I learn new words in indie releases all the time! Transabled, asensual, genderescent, lithromantic, demiplatonic, etc.

Unbeliever

Learned
Don't have any faith in PB's competence to deliver a worth vile RPG, but at least they had some courage to replicate Gene Wolfe's setting.

:incline:

Somebody should ask Wolfe for rights to make RPG in the World of New Sun. Somebody who is capable to do it properly.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
I am sceptical.
I hope it is not another FO3 with swords.
A postapo Gothic 1&2 like game could work!

sser

Arcane
Developer
Eclectic, Lavish, Exhilarating, Xenial.

I think that just triggered my gag elex.

Hohenheim

Novice
Arcania of Risen Gothic: Fall of the Titans now with the electric guns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom