Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Persona 5

Martius

Liturgist
I'm curious what they're going to do with Philemon: is he going to have a bigger role or is he going to be demoted to save point status once again?
Probably still only save point since Igor is still in velvet room.
I wonder if there will be some changes to how personas work. Maybe each party member transform into his main one and summon bunch of secondary ones?

There is one strange thing mentioned here http://gematsu.com/2015/02/persona-5-protagonist-first-persona-detailed-famitsu
Hashino is choosing to remain quiet about why Personas are appearing as actual enemies and where the protagonist has his fights. There are reasons behind those details, though.
I thought maybe enemies will be both shadows and demons but looks like that is not the case. Maybe obtaining new one during battle will be similar to negotiations in mainline games?

Last edited:
There are indeed randomly generated elements, but major places in the storyline are designed to play up the burglary motif and have special gimmicks.
First demons as enemies, now dealing with this random generated crap... Finally Persona game with good dungeon crawling?
On the other hand, Persona 3 also had non-random generated dungeons during Full Moon battles, I hope it's much more than that...

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Gh0lOXX.jpg

fyKPE00.jpg

7Jds7sK.jpg

Enjoy the scans.

Martius

Liturgist
Main character persona looks great. Cant wait to play with it for few hours at best and then fuse into slime or some other random persona.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I really wonder how it's going to perform on PS3 aside from lower resolution. Those are some really nice visuals.

Martius

Liturgist
Probably less fps and maybe worse textures. I doubt there will be much difference, after all it was supposed to came out only on ps3 at first.
oddech_wymarlych_swiatow
Looks a bit different for me.

Last edited:

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Its name is right there on the page, never mind that it has already been confirmed a while ago to be called Arsene after Arsène Lupin. So, no relation to Apollo.

Tigranes

Arcane
Whoa, this shit actually looks really cool. Can't wait to play it as soon as PCs can emulate PS3 games!

:negative:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
What's the point of hyping one persona if you will change that persona when you will find a better one in the first few minutes into the game.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's the point of hyping one persona if you will change that persona when you will find a better one in the first few minutes into the game.
What's the point of having no Persona in a Persona trailer?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It sounds good but somehow it doesn't really sound Persona or even in line with the trailer. Just similar.
Might be wrong, though.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Dude at 2:02 looks suspiciously like the MC from Catherine, didn't notice that before.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom