Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Persona 3 Reload (ex portable thread)

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Trannies.

And also this:
KHYcWZN.jpg

Last edited:

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
How hard is it to have a definitive edition with FES and Portable merged?

I dread Mitsuru/Elizabeth's new VA....
there's no point in giving mitsuru new VA, because the actress sounds exactly the same in fire emblem three houses despite the games being like 15 years apart

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
This is so pointless. Why bother spending big money for a full 3D remake if you don't include all the content of FES and Portable?. And honestly why so many different versions of this game, it was never that good to begin with. Plenty of better Atlus games that deserve a remake more. Especially their DS titles. The new voice actors look like stereotypical soyboys. That fucker Yamaguchi dodges the question and is not clear if Tartatus will be random generated or improved.

The point is to sell products. Why would ATLUS care about their DS games who wont sell even half of P3 Remake?

FES probably gonna be P3R-FES too or they gonna sell it as DLC. FMC is basically another DLC mine.

Anonymous Ranger

Literate
I hate remakes this is unnecessary and gay. From the little I've seen of this game it doesn't even look like they're going to fix most of the major issues the original had. It seems like Tartarus is still going to be the same floor over and that all the extra content that's spread between two different games isn't going to be included. So what even the point of this? It's just a more expensive slightly better looking version of a game that's already made I just don't see why anyone would be excited for this.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
no surprise here
ctchvct66xjb1.png

also costs 70€ and deluxe 100€ :roll:

Persona 3 Reload DLC Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 1 Includes:
  • Arsene
  • Captain Kidd
  • Zorro
  • Carmen
  • Goemon
  • Johanna
  • Milady
  • Robin Hood
  • Cendrillon

Persona 3 Reload DLC Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 2 Includes:
  • Satanael
  • Seiten Taisei
  • Mercurius
  • Hecate
  • Kamu Susano-o
  • Anat
  • Astarte
  • Loki
  • Vanadis

Persona 3 Reload DLC Persona 4 Golden Persona Set Includes:
  • Izanagi
  • Magatsu-Izanagi
  • Kaguya

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Yeah, Denuvo was expected. It should be available on Gamepass direct on release, though. I might use that to take a look.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
They are going all in now with the 70e price tag, huh?

Tekken 8 is also 70e now. Fuck that.

Jinn

Arcane
Persona 5 was the worst thing to happen to the franchise.
Persona 5 re-introduced hand-crafted dungeons to the series, which automatically makes it superior to the prior two installments. The boring, bland, repetitive, procedurally generated dungeon crawling in P3 and P4 is like half those games, and it sucks ass

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Were the P3 and P4 actually procedurally created though? I just figured they were just blandly designed dungeons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom