Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paradoxian Strategy Multiplayer - First Session

Should we start a new EU3 game and make a new thread?

• Yes, let's make a new game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, let's continue on this one.

• Let's continue on this one, but make a new topic anyway.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well fuck, those stats CLEARLY show that Austria and France are the top dogs now. Those of you who had any weird ideas about Poland can see for themselves just how pathetic it is. Ah well, I'm doing as good as I can anyway.

Erzherzog

Magister
Malakal said:
Well fuck, those stats CLEARLY show that Austria and France are the top dogs now. Those of you who had any weird ideas about Poland can see for themselves just how pathetic it is. Ah well, I'm doing as good as I can anyway.

You're either 3rd or 4th going off of just a couple (but very important) factors.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
I see no Utrecht in those stats. Obviously my incredible skill broke the tabulation machine.

Only human players are there and you were subbing Bavaria.

Erzehog said:
You're either 3rd or 4th going off of just a couple (but very important) factors.

Yes, I am doing good but France has not even reunited yet and its years ahead of me! Not to mention you havent taken Italy too. Eastern Europe is just that poor and weak.

Erzherzog

Magister
CrimsonAngel said:
Let me make this clear.

ITALY IS MINE!.
I am not Letting ANY ONE have it.

I already have a much larger foothold in Italy than you so this statement is kinda...odd.

Destroid

Arcane
Ouch, France got a bit of an inflation problem there. Going to be hard to keep up in tech with that.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Erzherzog said:
CrimsonAngel said:
Let me make this clear.

ITALY IS MINE!.
I am not Letting ANY ONE have it.

I already have a much larger foothold in Italy than you so this statement is kinda...odd.

All things that can be Taken care of.

Muty, where are you? We're ready for the playing, so come here already!
Sorry for not showing up earlier, we had a energy spike earler, and then the internet took a hour or so until it connected, time which I spent playing New Vegas until it returned.

Destroid said:
Ouch, France got a bit of an inflation problem there. Going to be hard to keep up in tech with that.

Indeed, this is going to give me problems. I intend to obtain a Five-Star Master of Mint, but for that I'm going to need Cultural Tradition, but I need to use Magistrates (lots) to obtain it, but I also need magistrates to upgrade my infraestructure that will help me get more money and therefore need to mint less.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Game is canceled, Muty never came. We need another host to avoid those kind of situations...

Fucking shit fuck ass fuck dog fucker.

I might be able to host some time, but the lack of hamachi will probably be a complication.

For me that's a big maybe. I will be on campus at the time, so I don't know whether I can over my university network or not.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
Fucking shit fuck ass fuck dog fucker.

I might be able to host some time, but the lack of hamachi will probably be a complication.

:love:

Sorry about that guys, there's been a thunderstorm here for the last few hours and the only thing I have internet on right now is my phone...

CrimsonAngel said:
!!!NEXT GAME!!!

Tuesday GMT 21.00

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
IF you can't make it tell some one so we don't have to wait for you for hours.

If you mean GMT and not GMT+1, I'll be there.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I am going to be there to kick your ass... well to help someone kick someones ass at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom