Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paradoxian Strategy Multiplayer - First Session

Should we start a new EU3 game and make a new thread?

• Yes, let's make a new game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, let's continue on this one.

• Let's continue on this one, but make a new topic anyway.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Muty just arrived, game will be up in the next few minutes. Just try to join if you're not in yet.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
I've never been so screwed over by allied incompetence, especially TWICE IN A ROW. I lost 3 out of 4 of my University provinces, which is basically my entire income. After the peace, I was losing 2.49/month with 0 army left to maintain.

And all because I wanted to help France win its shitty war...

Reject_666_6 said:
I've never been so screwed over by allied incompetence, especially TWICE IN A ROW. I lost 3 out of 4 of my University provinces, which is basically my entire income. After the peace, I was losing 2.49/month with 0 army left to maintain.

And all because I wanted to help France win its shitty war...

Hey, I have a fever and it was perfectly reasonable to assume that mighty Austria is the leader of the war where Milan was already quite fucked. 'Besides if you just had waited a couple of years you could have conquered everything back and more, as promised. Still could. Just saying.

The ottomans also got mighty fucked. This is a fast paced game, I think I need to apply that Emperor manpower bonus somewhere shortly.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
This time I am playing Castille and its boring.But hopefully this will change soon.

I conquered Granada and some Moroccan lands, teched a bit and built some constables. Overall my economy is decent, army weak, and situation acceptable.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
Hey, I have a fever and it was perfectly reasonable to assume that mighty Austria is the leader of the war where Milan was already quite fucked. 'Besides if you just had waited a couple of years you could have conquered everything back and more, as promised. Still could. Just saying.

The reason I was already quite fucked was because I joined the war on France's side, then France peaced out by mistake and left me alone versus Bohemia.

Anyway, whether or not you're the leader of the alliance is clearly stated in Sue For Peace menu, but redding is the hard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom