Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Now that DA2 is out, how do you feel about ME3's chances?

gothfox

Liturgist
One could only hope they'll put in some actual plot in ME3.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Shepard collar-grabs the reapers one by one, destroying them.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
John Shepard waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were geth in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the Counsel were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Shepard was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY REAPERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UNC he knew there were reapers.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the reapers!"
So Shepard gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the geth
"I will shoot at him" said the reaper and he fired the rocket missiles. Shepard plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the reapers" he shouted
The radio said "No, Shepard. You are the reapers"
And then Shepard was a dragon.

Xor said:
John Shepard waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were geth in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the Counsel were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Shepard was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY REAPERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UNC he knew there were reapers.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the reapers!"
So Shepard gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the geth
"I will shoot at him" said the reaper and he fired the rocket missiles. Shepard plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the reapers" he shouted
The radio said "No, Shepard. You are the reapers"
And then Shepard was a dragon.

2wprptl.jpg

Ha ha! Xor, you are good people! :salute:

burrie

Scholar
I'm with Matt on that. You can already see a big difference between the teams when you look at the DLC that both franchises have produced. Although ME1's offering felt inadequate, ME2's DLC felt that it offered what I personally wanted: More gameplay, more quests, same quality of ME2 and Lair of the Shadow Broker/Arrival to prepare for ME3. When you compare that with DA's offering, the latter is somewhat lacking.

Plus, they seem to get around same development time to work on ME3 as they did for ME2. Overall, I'm really looking forward for Arrival, and ME3 later this year. I hope they'll be able to end the Mass Effect trilogy on a good note.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
DA DLC > ME series DLC? ie I didn't bother buying any ME series DLC.

WTF would I give a shit about Liara's stupid plotline or waste 5 minutes as they ruin what could have been an interesting antagonist. LMFAO

Project: Eternity
For what it's worth, I bought DA:Awakening which was a full expansion pack and was pretty damn disappointed by the writing and, well, everything. I didn't bother with any of the for-pay DLCs for DA after that.

The ME2 DLCs on the other hand were fun (if you enjoy popping moles :M ), with writing that I thought was on par with the original game (which was much better on average than in DA in my opinion). I'm looking forward to Arrival and will definitely get it.

DemonKing

Arcane
If they streamline ME3 anymore than what they've done in ME2 and DA2, they might as well just call it an FPS and be done with it.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS IF YOU ALOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RPG IN MASS EFFECT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP YOUR ASSHOLE FOR YOUR BRIAN

Xor

Arcane
Why.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom