Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ME3 tidbits

Pegultagol

Erudite
Eurogamer has some tantalizing info on the upcoming BROTASTIC sci-fi epic.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... ultiplayer

No multiplayer, some characters from ME1 make a return, and some plot points reference content on ME2 DLCs.

Some revamped RPG mechanics, but still retaining much of ME2 system, which is a good news for fans of the predecessor.

Multiple endings, and of course the trilogy will not spell any concrete resolution to the ME saga as Bioware prepares more content diversification in the future aside from a throng of DLCs bound to be released, such as comics, animu, and of course a film adaptation.

Pegultagol

Erudite
I can see the Bioboards convulsing with anxiety and loathing as there is no mention of Tali as one of the returning love interests.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sounds like pretty much what I expected.

Also I suspect the ending won't depend on your choices from the first two games but on what you do in the 3rd one.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
2r42bo4.png
epr9f5.png

kf1och.png
250o9dk.png

x0z7es.png

No scans available yet.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
If you find them PLEASE post them! So I can CUM BUCKETS with FH!
While you furiously masturbate to Kaidan's pic? :smug:

commie said:
Nothing about Chakwas? What the fuck is this shit?
YOU DO NOT ROMANCE CHAKWAS :twisted:

End of line

yeah I was pissed off too

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Sceptic said:
Jaesun said:
If you find them PLEASE post them! So I can CUM BUCKETS with FH!
While you furiously masturbate to Kaidan's pic? :smug:]

Anomen/Carth/Kaiden is a gigantic faggot. I killed that fucker every time I had the chance too in Mass Effect. That faggot is not coming back in MY Mass Effect 3 game!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Kaidan is coming back in my game. I'll be glad to see him again. There was nothing about him that was even half as annoying as Ashley's constant bullshit about this and that and who are you fucking, commander and why are you doing this, commander. Bitch, you weren't even on my squad to begin with so shut your fucking mouth and do as you're told. I should strap you onto the mako and use you for shock absorption for defiling Evil Dead, you whore!

:x

Meanwhile, Kaidan is just "yeah, I killed this asshole who was being a dick to my girl and I'm like, yeah, he fucking deserved it just don't tell anyone I said fuck, commander."

Seolas

Liturgist
Illusive Man trying to kill Shepard now? What if you helped him in the first game? I loved siding with Martin Sheen. :|

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
I hope we get the opportunity to go all EXTREME MOTHERFUCKER SHEPARD on the Council. I saved them in ME1 in hopes that I'd get to kill them in person in the later games. :smug:

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
I AM SHEPPERD. I AM THE COCK COMMANDER, YOU MUST OBEY MY ORDERS. MY OPINIONS ARE THE ONE THAT MATTERS. I AM A SPACE CYBERNEGRO, AND I AIN'T GOT TIME TO WASTE ON YOUR WHINNING. I HAVE A JOB TO DO, COLLARS TO GRAB, ETC. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY FAGGOT

I AM COMMANDER SHEPPERD, AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE POST IN THE GALAXY. I APPROVE OF IT

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That's where My Kaiden is too. And where he fucking belongs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom