Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 - Tali carries over

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Azrael the cat said:
Thing is, the market never actually left the straight-up rpg behind. Sure, it came to expect more than just dungeon crawling,
Because that has nothing to do with what a straight up rpg is. :smug:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Emotional Vampire said:
SerratedBiz said:
**** YES! I want her!

Anyone else think she looks epic? Also, another female, does this mean another love interest for Shepard? So male shep should have about 4 love interests, while femsheps get 5 (supposing Tali is a potential love interest)? Shepard is going to be one busy spectre :) I think we've underestimated him. He wont be saying, "Cant I have both?", he'll be saying, "how bout we start a harem?" :P

Who the fuck are you and what are you doing at RPG Codex?

true, EA does make shiiiit sequels... but lucky for us they are just the publisher. Bioware is actually making the game, and lucky for us they make great sequels (er sequel? as this is their only other sequel...) Baldur's Gate 2 was at least as great as the first if not better in my opinion, you've got thing to worry about.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"but lucky for us they are just the publisher"

Um.. wrong. EA is the developer as BIO *is* EA.

"Bioware is actually making the game, and lucky for us they make great sequels (er sequel? as this is their only other sequel...)"

Man. Ignorance is wonderful. BG2 is NOT BIO's only sequel. Don't argue about companies you don't know anything about. Thank you.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
This is why I hate the codex, every time I get on to a post, no matter what it is about there is always people filling up the page with shit flinging insults...I would say I would perfer news without replies but i supporrt freedom, its the fucking democracy complex. it would be beutiful if it werent for the fact humans are idiots.

Multi-headed Cow

dune--liet_kynes.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"This is why I hate the codex, every time I get on to a post, no matter what it is about there is always people filling up the page with shit flinging insults..."

Don't eb so butthurt that you were proven wrong. If you managed to be right, you wouldn't need a smackdown. Just sayin'.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Wow stfu. If you knew anything about Mass Effect you'd know your comment was retarded. Bioware OWNS Mass Effect. And since EA bought out Bioware that means that EA now OWNS Mass Effect. Read before u post dude.

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLW_S70U ... re=related

"organic do not choose to fear us, it is a function of your hardware" how the fuck do they come up with these lines, just this line alone gives depth. Mass Effect is the shit.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
wut r u babblin' aboot?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom