Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 - Tali carries over

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
HOW ABOUT YOU BEND BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SUCK YOUR OWN COCK FOR PUTTING THIS SHIT ON THE ROPHG FORUM?>!>>!>!!!

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Jaesun said:
SerratedBiz said:
you guys are all idiots and obviously havent played the first game for thinking Tali would even be able to have a romantic relationship with shephard. The whole reason she's in the suit is because she and all her race have a compromised immune system. She wouldnt last 5 minutes. In the books its described that the Quarians start spewing puss from every orifice and writhe in pain when exposed.

wat?

i know, when tali join my crew in ME1 i did not trust her at frist she always wanted to see what made the ship tick and wanted to bring back one for her culture. then she grew on me, im glad we get to find out her backround.im reserving this one monday.2010 is going to be the best year for gaming;}

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
SerratedBiz said:
Jaesun said:
SerratedBiz said:
you guys are all idiots and obviously havent played the first game for thinking Tali would even be able to have a romantic relationship with shephard. The whole reason she's in the suit is because she and all her race have a compromised immune system. She wouldnt last 5 minutes. In the books its described that the Quarians start spewing puss from every orifice and writhe in pain when exposed.

wat?

i know, when tali join my crew in ME1 i did not trust her at frist she always wanted to see what made the ship tick and wanted to bring back one for her culture. then she grew on me, im glad we get to find out her backround.im reserving this one monday.2010 is going to be the best year for gaming;}

....WAT???

Multi-headed Cow

SHED BE SPEWING MORE THAN PUS FROM HER ORIFICES IF I GOT HER OUT OF THAT SUIT IF U NO WUT I MEAN ;DDD

DefJam101 said:
Wrex and Garrus or gtfo
masseffecttwo617-noscale.jpg

Garrus is in, just in case you haven't heard yet. No word on whether or not he's a party member, though. But still no Wrex... yet.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Don't forget the part-Cloaked Figure bit.

SerratedBiz said:
Don't worry, they can find a way to improve her immune system enough in the game where she can take that suit off. It could be her side-quest: "Make Tali healthy." Or after you do whatever her side quest is some unkonown side effect makes her more healthy than any Quarian before her, and so she starts discovering new aspects of life. And when you finally get her to take that suit off, you discover...she has a dick! Oh god it's heaven!

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Dicksmoker said:
Don't worry, they can find a way to improve her immune system enough in the game where she can take that suit off. It could be ME2 main quest: "Make Tali healthy." Or after you do whatever her side quest is some unkonown side effect makes her more healthy than any Quarian before her, and so she starts discovering new aspects of life. And when you finally get her to take that suit off, you discover...she has a dick! Oh god it's heaven!
Fixed.

Dicksmoker said:

SerratedBiz said:
Don't worry, they can find a way to improve her immune system enough in the game where she can take that suit off. It could be her side-quest: "Make Tali healthy." Or after you do whatever her side quest is some unkonown side effect makes her more healthy than any Quarian before her, and so she starts discovering new aspects of life. And when you finally get her to take that suit off, you discover...she has a dick! Oh god it's heaven!

Fuck. That's exactly what I was going to write you...mindstealing....mindstealer you!

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
DefJam101 said:
Wrex and Garrus or gtfo

Now Wrex ON Garrus, that's something I can get on board with.

If someone posts pictures I officially lose what little faith I had left in humanity

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Azrael the cat said:
Dicksmoker said:

SerratedBiz said:

Fuck. That's exactly what I was going to write you...mindstealing....mindstealer you!

Only you were gonna do it in 5000 words or more?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
You borkeded Marcelo.

Not going to lie, I tried to google up fanart like these for him too, but apparently I didn't know where to look. "wrex garrus slash" yielded nothing. :'(

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Oh, Codexia, you never fail to disappoint me.

And yeah, seeing as how the game is now uber-EXTREEM, I can't wait for the heartwarming character moment when Sheppard sits down for a quiet drink with Tali and teaches her how to swear and grab collars. Then the space-sexing starts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom