Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

lulz Let's register an account at the Escapist forums! lulz

Do you have an account at the Escapist Magazine super best happy maximum awesome forums?

• Yes I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I do not.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I know a guy called kingcomrade. I think he does.

• I know a guy called kingcomrade. I don't think he does.

• I don't know anyone called kingcomrade, yet seeing the option makes me believe there's a guy with th

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Helton

Arcane
Helton said:
Maria kind of fucked this up, whoever that is.

Helton,

Sorry I f--ked up your trolling? Wait.. no.

And this message left at the crime scene in response to state senator Helton's condemnation of the murders implicates... the senator himself, my dear Watson, erasing all doubt that he was the perp. The prosecution rests, your honor.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
There is a Maria Caliban in Bioware forums.

:o

THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MOVE AGAINST US!

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Fuck! I took a short nap and oversleeped the best part - I hate you Codex.

Ok, now the main question - who is going to make a "LP Troll TES Forum" for the most EPIC LULZ, besides I still have an account there that needs to get banned.

Dire Roach

Prophet
Great job Codex fags! You sabotaged Locue's trolling operation before any genuine Escapist posters responded. That said, the life story was a pretty weak way to get it started, and there were not enough typos, exclamation marks, and smilies in the posts to make it seem believable that the poster was female or an anime fan. Next time try to keep things short and sweet.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
WhiskeyWolf said:
Fuck! I took a short nap and oversleeped the best part - I hate you Codex.

Ok, now the main question - who is going to make a "LP Troll TES Forum" for the most EPIC LULZ, besides I still have an account there that needs to get banned.

I'm in a trolling mood right now. I could sign up a female account over there, too. Of course, I'd play it a bit more serious so that some real e-drama ensues. You could create another account and be my lesbian girlfriend or something.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Dire Roach said:
Great job Codex fags! You sabotaged Locue's trolling operation before any genuine Escapist posters responded. That said, the life story was a pretty weak way to get it started, and there were not enough typos, exclamation marks, and smilies in the posts to make it seem believable that the poster was female or an anime fan. Next time try to keep things short and sweet.
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm just not a very good troll. Oh well. :oops:

Btw, the plan was actually not to troll and spam the forum but that's alcohol for you. God damn the irishmen and their unholy brews I guess.

edit: Also why the fuck are you all still calling me Locue? :)

MetalCraze

Arcane
Kingston said:
I dunno, the whole thing flopped. Codex ground troops need more training before they'll be of use.
We were sabotaged by Bioware spy.

Andyman Messiah said:
Btw, the plan was actually not to troll and spam the forum but that's alcohol for you.
Codex cannot exist without trolling

Nael

Arcane
This thread as performed by Tyson Gay

Track_runner_stumbles_Fail.gif

Nael

Arcane
Thanks for that Dr. Phil.

EDIT: Seriously though... it does look like fail. Why won't it fucking animate?!?! :x

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Now I'm going to feel bad for a week. Damn you, Nael.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom