Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

lulz Let's register an account at the Escapist forums! lulz

Do you have an account at the Escapist Magazine super best happy maximum awesome forums?

• Yes I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I do not.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I know a guy called kingcomrade. I think he does.

• I know a guy called kingcomrade. I don't think he does.

• I don't know anyone called kingcomrade, yet seeing the option makes me believe there's a guy with th

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

MetalCraze

Arcane
It started nice, but if they are troll-sensible they may discover your true identity at the point where you wrote that you've shot your dad and lived on the streets.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Are you saying I went a little too over-the-top with my heartbreaking true life story? You guys are morons. My dad is in heaven! :cry:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Andyman Messiah said:
Picking a fight with Halo-fanboys is like eating a pizza with shit on it. It's not worth it.
But I'll do it anyway.

Btw, anyone who has an account on the escapist is totally in the green light to play with me. I need friends! Make sure to PM the mods about it too if they don't know about the shenanigans yet.

I might join up later today when I'm bored and had a few beer. I think you'd probably need another hardcore female companion.

aleph

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Are you saying I went a little too over-the-top with my heartbreaking true life story? You guys are morons. My dad is in heaven! :cry:

so you really did drink all that beer in your fridge, didn't you?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I've got an reply! I've got a reply! I've got it reply!

Let's see!

wtf.jpg

What is this shit? You're trying to get me banned aren't you, you little cocksucker? Let's reply to that little shit!

wtf2.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I totally thought about leaving the escapist forums magazine forever. I was really feeling down. I had told them my sad story about my father who was so kind and so comes this mean escapist dude who's like "lulz" and starts talking about bioware games! I'm a girl. I shouldn't have to take this.

So I wanted to leave.

But then comes this fellow female woman girl! Freyja_Skadi from Germany! And totally defend me from the bullies! And now I'm not so alone anymore. :D Thank you, Freyja_Skadi!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
A guy with a lot of badges dropped by and then walked away. I think he's a real escapist dude. Like me! :D

Helton

Arcane
Maria kind of fucked this up, whoever that is. And your story was a bit over the top. Was a cool idea, though. Maybe someone should revisit it at another forum in a couple of months?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I just reported myself since I have to go to work now. My head aches like a motherfucker. Not very fun at all.

Oh well.

LP FINISHED! OH YEAH!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What, IP-ban? I hope not, I'd have liked to continue trolling a bit, but with moar serious in it so that it's not too obvious but even more lulzy.

Oh well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom