Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Know by heart - "sentimental adventure" from Ice-Pick Lodge

TheCumGuzzler

Novice
slow-burn, depression-inducing, bone-chilling, spine-tingling, genre-defining gem.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wow, this is one boring walking simulator, the worst of their games yet.

That's it, IPL, you made two amazing games, but you can't make anything anymore. Not going to delude myself anymore you'll yet make something good.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Konjad this was always a passion project from one of the devs and was always promoted as a "sentimental" walking sim storyfag game.. plus it's not written by dybowski or directed by him AFAIK, dybowski is currently working on the bachelor for P2. which 2 games are you considering amazing?

btw this isn't the first 'side game' the studio has released in-between more celebrated titles.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
this was always a passion project from one of the devs, it's not written by dybowski or directed by him AFAIK, dybowski is currently working on the bachelor for P2.
nice to know their passion amount to shit
good career choice

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Konjad this was always a passion project from one of the devs and was always promoted as a "sentimental" walking sim storyfag game..
Yeah, but I like walking simulators, well, at least some. I just wrote yesterday that I enjoyed Fort Solis.

plus it's not written by dybowski or directed by him AFAIK, dybowski is currently working on the bachelor for P2.
Yeah, I didn't write so, by "IPL" I meant entire studio, not just Dybowski
which 2 games are you considering amazing?
Pathologic and The Void

btw this isn't the first 'side game' the studio has released in-between more celebrated titles.
They released, if I know them all:
Pathologic - major game
The Void - major game
Cargo! - side game
Knock-Knock - side game
Pathologic 2 - remake
Know by Heart - side game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom