Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Internet DRAMA alert! Kathode on the Oblivion screens

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
I want get in some intarnet dramaam!1!!

RPGs SUCK!! YEAH!

Greatatlantic

Erudite
He was removed from staff for reasons Saint Proverbius would have to explain, he then made a stink about the site still using his artwork, but now he just posts occasionally as a normal member. Well, as normal as can be expected considering the site.

Chefe

Erudite
Twinfalls said:
He's actually not. Quit it with the overt piracy shit, Chefe, will ya?

Arrrr! Shiver me torrents! Avast ye bandwith!

Scallywags.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
You should ask for the torrent link in a pm. People get fussy if the underground dealings are spoken about publicly. :lol:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Ask someone at the official forums, they should know. Don't forget to inquire if your camputar is good enough to run the game first.

Chefe

Erudite
My computer is good enough. I swiped a x1800 XT from the ATI factory.

Claw said:
Yeah, be a bit more subtle, Chefe.

¿Dónde puedo robar el Oblivion?

HardCode

Erudite
Language is fun. Eep oop ork ah-ah. Two bit, four bit, six bits of peso, everyone for Zorro stand up and say so! Beh-hee-hee-ho-ho! Hummuna-Hummuna-Hummuna, bang - zoom!

This thread officially went south.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Eclecticist must be one of those "Americans." Thinking he's better than everyone because he is. Oh wait... :lol:

Just kidding. We love Russians. :cool:

Data4

Arcane
jiujitsu said:
Eclecticist must be one of those "Americans." Thinking he's better than everyone because he is. Oh wait... :lol:

Just kidding. We love Russians. :cool:

Have you tried them marinated in balsamic vinegar with a splash of olive oil and some minced garlic? They're wonderful with that great American liquor tradition, vodka.

-D4

shiznit

Novice
Vault Dweller said:
Ask someone at the official forums, they should know. Don't forget to inquire if your camputar is good enough to run the game first.

good point. how many "will my pc run oblivion?" threads have they gone through already?

Pr()ZaC

Scholar
We should start with a "How will F.E.A.R. will run on my system?", especially after seeing this:
VII. PERFORMANCE
================

DETAIL SETTINGS and DISPLAY RESOLUTION

In order to get the best game play experience, it is not recommended to
run F.E.A.R. at high resolutions. You should avoid resolutions above
1024x768 on any current generation card. Instead, you can use the
full-screen anti-aliasing (FSAA) option under Graphics in the advanced
options menu. This helps improve the visual quality of the final scene
without dramatically increasing the amount of work that must be performed.

Most players will also notice a significant increase in frame rate by
disabling the Vsync option in the display options screen. If this doesn’t
make enough of a difference, your next step should be to lower your
screen resolution to 800x600 or 640x480.

bryce777

Erudite
Greatatlantic said:
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
...there ARE no screenshots from Fallout 3. Hate to break it to you, Greatatlantic, but that's a Photoshop :)

Oh yeah, would a photoshop use the same background as released screenshot for Oblivion? Would a photoshop use an interface taken from Van Buren? And need I mention the gun straight from Painkiller? This is no photoshop! Say what you have to say for legal reasons, but don't treat me like an naive child!

JE amd the gang finished van buren secretly, and now they and an elite band of gamers play it and meet on secret message boards discussing how cool they are, and what utter fools everyone else is and that they don't deserve to play this marvelous game!

truekaiser

Scholar
Vigor said:
If you're wondering what happened with that Russian site that posted the screenshots and preview over the past couple days:
The preview that appeared on the Russian gaming site AG.ru was based on a build that was not intended or set up for demonstration purposes. The screenshots very clearly show visual inconsistencies resulting from non-finalized content and incorrect configuration settings. As such, please do not spread them around or post links on this forum to places where they can be found. Thanks

In Russia forums no to swear !!!
And you known one Russia word a ?

hmm interesting. wasn't the offical word about a month or so ago on the game that the only thing left to be done is bug hunting. that all the final textures/models/etc for the final build of the game is already in the game??

looks like someone is not going to be making their projected release date :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom