Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you're a REAL PvPer, you'll play DarkFall, nooobs.

DarkSign

Erudite
Vykromond said:
DarkSign said:
although that dropped from the score in the 200s that I had as a child of 5.

Made-up numbers alert! Made-up numbers alert!

(I also like how you say "negligent" instead of "negligible" in your next sentence, it adds a nice touch)

Good catch there. Kind of habit considering my line of work.

But to be fair, its actually not misused.

from Dictionary.com
1. Characterized by or inclined to neglect, especially habitually.
2. Characterized by careless ease or informality; casual.
3. Law. Guilty of negligence.

Which achieves the meaning I meant...that really little care is given to the actual numbers. At 5 years old there's only so much you can test in the brain.

Remember it was Ave that brought up the subject of my intelligence, not I. So my post was in defense, not attention-whoring. I knew before I posted it there would be comments of all kinds. S'ok though. I can take it :)

Avé

Liturgist
DarkSign said:
Wow. Must have really hit a nerve for you to get so worked up.

Let's dig in, shall we?

Since I underlined the fucking word ALL where I used it, obviously your eyes have rolled back into your head while your mom is sucking your cock. Here it is again:

First of all, while I listed the MMOs that I have played, I didnt say anyone had to play all those to be able to have a good opinion of MMOs.

Do you SEE the word "all" in there? If not, you're a dumbfuck. If so, case closed. Either way you suck.
That really is amusing, you have an IQ of 50billion but consistently ignore what I quote, and pretend I was talking about something else.

You only said "all" after you were challenged on the original quote, so stop making things up.

Uhm here's where:

he never really did, just ranted about how good hardcore PVP games were, and that if you werent playing a specific MMOG 5 or 6 years ago, you're nothing when it comes to MMO's)

I'll quote you again, and again hope you can read what you write, or at least recognise you dont have the brainpower to understand it and ask someone to explain it in retardo-speak.

"Darkfall producers have said they want to bring back the feeling of pre-Trammel UO.
If you dont know what that means, how could I possibly think you have an informed opinion of what great MMO experiences are?"

Yes, I said that if you didnt know what that meant then you dont have an opinion Id trust - and I stand by that statement.
Where did you say trust? You said no-one who played a specific game could possibly have an informed opinion, it doesnt matter if you said "how could I possibly think".

Quit milking the hardcore thing. It was old when your friend did it. Its even older now. Or dont. It's not like its hurting my feelings. There's only so "hardcore" that you can get with a videogame before you sound silly. I didnt overplay that as much as you're trying to make it sound.
Milking it? You just wrote "Guys that would rape any guild you could come up with if you could make a dream team of pvpers." and you're saying I'm milking the hardcore bit?
Read what you write, it might make it seem you actually have an IQ of 50billion instead of double digits.

Yeah. And you havent disproved me.

You must be pretty hard up for debate tactics not only to have used this - but to have used it twice.
hahaha, you want me to start naming players who arent kids and parents? Get fucking real, you made stupid generalisations galore and got called on it.

Are you kidding me? Take priests for example. That stupid little talent tree you get to pick form either makes you a pure healer or a shadow priest. And thats just one example. The sophistication of the customization is ludacrous. And lets not even get into the subject of wearable gear. There's a best set of stuff for every class and level range. The same people try to get the same boring stuff. You cant seriously believe this shit your typing can you?
I'm sorry, cookie cutter = 1 good setup everyone uses, for rogue(which I played) there was at least 7 I knew of and tried that were usable in PVP.

Well see some of us with actual brains want more than what we get spoonfed. WoW's pvp is fun for like 5 seconds, then it fails to be more than a diversion. It gets boring, quickly. If you're having fun, more power to ya...but I dont find Counte-Strike: Wizards
much fun.

Read the above. Twice. Let it soak in. With all the insults you're throwing you've made yourself sound like a lunatic. Enjoy the insanity.
Severan million people including plenty of MMO vets disagree with you.

Tough break, but you're wrong(again).

LMAO. You're subsituting words that mean the same thing in the context they were written. Of course strategy is what you're going to do and tactics are how carry that out, but as far as I was writing they mean the same thing - that they take thought.
WoW PvP takes very little thought. Either you dont get that or you're just being a prick. I choose the first.
It sounds like you never even PVP'ed.

Did you?
Even once?

Guess not.

Is this an attempt to get me to back down? Pretty lame one at that.
Why would I need to get you to backdown? It's fun completely owning a retard with an IQ of 50billion who thinks he could make the best MMO on the planet.

Yes, you were owned again. Take your mom's balls out of your mouth and admit it.
That's the best you can come up with? "Owned" "No youre owned :(:(:(:(:D"

DarkSign

Erudite
Took you that long to reply? Got yer mom to help this time?

Yes. Ive PvPed. I was vanquish on Pacific in UO. Vanquishing weapons were probably named after me :D

1. I didnt add "all" later...and Ive quoted the original text. If you cant read, go take an ESL class.

2. Strategy vs Tactics - I even explained the difference, but you cant get that when I spoke the first time I meant strategy in the spirit of wanting PvP that takes thought, not the literal meaning of a strategy game. But since you cant understand twat, you have to spin that into something its not.

3. Completely owning? Ive disproven everything you've said. You're merely having fun in a flame war like I am. Let's keep going since Im winning.

4. Just because a billion people like something, that doesnt mean its amazing. Millions eat grasshoppers in India but you dont see Wolfgang Puck lauding them as the next big gourmet dish. If the dumbass masses like WoW pvp great for them. Too bad most of the people on the Codex feel the exact same way as I do about WoW.

Continue to repeat yourself if you must...Ill be here.

And BTW my MMO owns WoW like a Thai sex slave in bondage gear.

I can assure you people this game is NOT VAPORWARE. And it's going to be a great game too.Just be patient as many of you have been all these years. There has been a lot of work and time and love for games invested on this one. I can't say anything specific but those who wait for it will get what they expect and more.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
You are missing out... on some vaporware.

Sucker! :lol:

I don't think I'd pay to play that game. Too many people trying to be h4rdk0r3 and showing off how high their killer score is on the Bartle test. And of course you must be a faggot and not h4rdk0r3 enough if you like third person perspective instead of first person. Nah, I'll just stick to my EVE Online for now.

So, the question comes down to if you are a bad enough d00d to kill a beta tester and take his account.

flabbyjack

Arcane
I hereby ban Sovy Kurosei from playing Darkfall Online.

I could have talked a lot of smack about how much of a faggot he is, but a picture of his favorite jerkoff material is worth a thousand words.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom