Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Star Citizen

Learned
Well, he payed ever time (afaik), while I (my third account, original was 10 2016) haven't spent a single cent yet.
It's okay, just thought someone might spare a few bucks.
Wish I ha csh to spare man but living for the moment on this rollercoaster, still think u should get access tho.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I've always been a man of my word.
zDSwC5y.jpg

I just have a ton of shit on my plate.
zDSwC5y.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I mean if u are an alt of fork kinda weird u don't get access to shit, while who knows how many accounts this SDG cunt has burned through =D
Well, he payed ever time (afaik), while I (my third account, original was 10 2016) haven't spent a single cent yet; again, payment method.

At least you guys make me laugh instead of angry, that's worth something. :3
Who asked
Klar dass der Deutsche den Deutschen anfeindet heutzutage.
Mach Dir nichts draus, Deutschland ist eh weg.
Didn't ask

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
I mean if u are an alt of fork kinda weird u don't get access to shit, while who knows how many accounts this SDG cunt has burned through =D
Well, he payed ever time (afaik), while I (my third account, original was 10 2016) haven't spent a single cent yet; again, payment method.

At least you guys make me laugh instead of angry, that's worth something. :3
Who asked
Klar dass der Deutsche den Deutschen anfeindet heutzutage.
Mach Dir nichts draus, Deutschland ist eh weg.
Didn't ask
Was hat Dich eigentlich so zynisch gemacht? Die paar Bilder aus dem Bilder-Faden, die ich in Erinnerung habe, lassen Dich ganz sympatisch wirken, im Gegensatz zu vielen Deiner sonstigen Beiträge.

I need fresher drama, another SDG episode doesn't cut it. Get new writers!
I'm trying my best.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
just shut the fuck up and stop acting as if you're doing anyone a favour by your drunkspamming
Same could be said for you. Your schtick grew old and died ages ago. Piss off ya mangy mutt.

Anyways enough of the derailments. The OP is dead serious. I'm willing to put some dollars down to get my privs back. I've got my head on straight, I wanna chat movies, games, and NFL like I have been the past couple weeks. I've gotten better.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm already making huge improvements in my life.

And me and my gf tested the camera on it and found out if I pull down my pants and she backs away roughly 10 yards that camera will capture 74 to 76% of that Python I keep holstered. Fantastic image quality. If she backs up about 5 more yards we might be able to capture the entire thing.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I wasn't able to pay for the phone out of pocket. I've been trying to keep this a secret but... these past few weeks I started going to Church. My fellow Church goers noticed I had a broken phone so they all chipped in a bit of money to get me a new one. I live in the best community with the best people. We all look out for eachother. God bless all of them. It's a new beginning for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom