Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Modron

Arcane
Did he ever pay that $15?
He paid 25, got his redirection stopped and then was confined to the prosperium and the diablo 4 thread. Then Hamster Godoy paid 30 to have the redirection reinstated, which it was but the prosperization wasn't lifted at the same time.

Last edited:

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's all very funny but you're essentially fucking with a mentally disabled person here
He's the one who keeps coming here despite being abused and being told to fuck off each and every time. When he was banned for good he created a new account. He just doesn't get it.

Last edited:

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
The sad thing (for us) is that he's actually funny and contributes in a positive way to many threads when he's not completely drunk or chimping out or just attention seeking for whatever reason. It's difficult to fathom where the contrast between some of his prestigious posts in the library and the videos of his toilet stems from.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Explain, King Crispy.
It's all alcohol? Or is it all SDG's character/upbringing?
Or do you just deny that he ever contributed positive posts?

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
No, I'm not.
He actually contributed to the movies thread big time for example.
I hate his obnoxious attention whoring probably more than you, but when he's not attention whoring, he's a cool guy.
I wish he sobered up or would stop doing whatever it is that makes him so insufferable, because there's something worthy beneath the retard.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If anyone has info about SDG, such as his real name, a photo of him, or has watched his videos and can give me the low-down, please PM me.

We are in contact with authorities in the relevant US state over his recent self-harm video.

tl;dr: Doxx SDG in PM to me plz kthx

EDIT: This matter has been resolved.

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Given the recent/ongoing drama, has KMA earned this?

batshit_crazy.gif

Anyway, I don't watch his videos generally, definitely wasn't about to watch a cutting video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom