Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck this shit, I'll be BIOWARE EVIL in the end anyway (DA2)

Who to play?

• Male

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tranny <kingcomrade>

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

circ

Arcane
I had no problems understanding the quotes. I would try to translate it but I don't speak potato.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
What's so great about a frog in an ice cube? :/ It's kind of cute I guess for someone with a reptilian fetish like DraQ, but I fail to see the reason so many would quote this picture like it was something extraordinary.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Cool. Apparently someone at imageshack is so butthurt about RPGCodex and our treatment of his beloved BethWare that he banned us.

:thumbsup:

I wonder how many let's play threads just got fucked over. I just checked my old blood bowl LEt's Play, and all my images of Dark Elves stomping orcs turned into frogs on icecubes too.

[img:3qm5xk9k]http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/Age%20of%20Decadence/antidas2.jpg[/img] said:
Well, that's not a pro
btn_donate.png
blem, is it?

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Konjad said:
I have played for three hours now and... yes, it is a good game. I'm not sarcastic nor trolling. So far it was pretty good with just a few fights. It's like DAO. Of course it might change later, I don't know that. DAO was good for the first 1/3 of the game as well and it went shit half way through leaving me with mixed feelings after finishing it. Anyway so far, so good and I like this game. I might even buy it. I'm totally surprised because Codex and 4chan hate it so much and generally I agree with the 'dex. After the Awakening I was expecting shit with nothing but filler combat... yet what was delivered was DAO's beginning so far. I like it.

Give it time.
I though the same thing that maybe i was wrong and the game could be fun, but in time you will see.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
That line of Flemeth's might be cheesy but it is highly amusing. On top of that, that whole 'i wanna be a dragon' has given Codex a new meme so that should be worthy of bonus points, right!?!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Volourn said:
That line of Flemeth's might be cheesy but it is highly amusing. On top of that, that whole 'i wanna be a dragon' has given Codex a new meme so that should be worthy of bonus points, right!?!

That line and anything that's about dragons in this game is shitty. Fortunately dialogues generally are better quality and I don't have anything to complain except just a few characters (yes, dialogues with Flemeth and your family are retarded though).

And - as I said - voice acting of female Hawke is awesome (unlike male one), it's just bad at the beginning but very soon the actress stops being so lulzy and takes the role seriously giving her best. I could listen to her all the time :love:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Volourn said:
On top of that, that whole 'i wanna be a dragon' has given Codex a new meme so that should be worthy of bonus points, right!?!

Having a game's meme on the codex is a bad thing vovlo dear. Anyways, I'm hungry.

Keep fighting the good fight with your voice.

Steel be with you.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yay finished the game. This shit can be LP'ed in a day.

DraQ

Arcane
commie said:
What's so great about a frog in an ice cube? :/ It's kind of cute I guess for someone with a reptilian fetish like DraQ, but I fail to see the reason so many would quote this picture like it was something extraordinary.
Frogs are amphibians, learn your fucking biology, FFS.
:x

Besides, all that birds and mammals are just weird-ass reptiles anyway.
:smug:

Commissar Draco said:
Colorado potato beetles parashuted by Biowhore ate your potato Konyad. :decline:

250px-Potato_beetle_larvae.jpg

:x
:salute: : x :decline:

P.S. I'm no longer hungry, but still want to be a dragon. :(

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How much is left of the game after taking an expedition to the Deep Roads? Am I still at the beginning of the game? Or is it close to the end? Or am I somewhere about half way through?

curry

Arcane
Konjad said:
How much is left of the game after taking an expedition to the Deep Roads? Am I still at the beginning of the game? Or is it close to the end? Or am I somewhere about half way through?

You've completed a third or so. If you do all the filler shit quests.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Konjad said:

You pretty much are at the point where we lose all respect for you, as well as taking you off our BRO list.

Konjad

Patron
Jaesun said:
Konjad said:

You pretty much are at the point where we lose all respect for you, as well as taking you off our BRO list.

Yes, grow hate and anger within yourself... in the meantime I will *enjoy* something.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
The Bro List is very suspect since it includes people who like DA1 (which is DA2 just with a 1 at the end instead of a 2), ME2 9even more actiony combat and less rpgy despite being a rpg), ES series, and that always lolzy FO2 with its mafia.

Be glad you arne't part of the Bro Crew any longer!

R00fles!

Multi-headed Cow

Konjad is now a pretty Polish potato-loving princess.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Konjad said:
Jaesun said:
Konjad said:

Yes, grow hate and anger within yourself... in the meantime I will *enjoy* something.
0/10 too obvious.

Konjad

Patron
Bloody fools and ignorants. But yeah, keep being so close-minded little angry cunts. Unlike you I can appreciate something and even enjoy it. I like Dragon Age 2 and I will probably like other games that are going to be released this year - TW2, Risen 2, DE3 and others... I will spend my time with pleasure playing them while you will be raging about minor things on the forum like an insecure teenagers who are bullied IRL or can't cope with their problems so they rage on internet forums about trivial things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom