Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy XIII

Felix

Arcane
I see you are lttp on japan.
Japanese people don't have sex anymore.
And we are talking now about Japanese devs which multiplies this problem.
I don't know where people get this idea from, if only they know how prosper the red light disctricts in Japan are. Not having sex with their wives doesn't mean they don't have sex, big cities in Japan are still gigantic fuckfests, make no mistake.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I see you are lttp on japan.
Japanese people don't have sex anymore.
And we are talking now about Japanese devs which multiplies this problem.
I don't know where people get this idea from, if only they know how prosper the red light disctricts in Japan are. Not having sex with their wives doesn't mean they don't have sex, big cities in Japan are still gigantic fuckfests, make no mistake.
Japanese people don't have babies anymore.

Machocruz

Arcane
Those are middle aged men going to those love hotels. The Millenials stroking it to the latest dating sim.

Bahamut

Arcane
Hmm Barthandelus seems to be the first boss that required a little bit of effort, but mostly due to hidden doom counter

Last edited:

Deleted member 7219

Sunleth Waterscape is the worst level I've found so far (I'm about 12 hours in). The gadgets that turn day into night, and night into day, just keep spawning more and more monsters for you to fight and it is exhausting. Is the point of these to let you grind exp?

Duraframe300

Arcane
Sunleth Waterscape is the worst level I've found so far (I'm about 12 hours in). The gadgets that turn day into night, and night into day, just keep spawning more and more monsters for you to fight and it is exhausting. Is the point of these to let you grind exp?

No. (Theres a much better grinding spot coming up at the end of chapter 7, though there's no real need to grind till postgame)

Additional items + missable monsters IIRC

Funny enough I always like going through Sunleth. Different views and all that.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Vanille's okay with Japanese audio. But on the other hand then you get that emo Attack on Titan kiddie.

Deleted member 7219

It is interesting to see which characters other people dislike. I don't have a problem with Snow, but then I do like his voice actor (Troy Baker).

Vanille did annoy me the first time I played the game, but not so much now - I really don't mind her. It is the kid who annoys the hell out of me, such a whiner. I can kind of understand it, seeing how he just lost his mother and all. Actually, I think the characters are FF13's main strength compared to older FFs.

Levenmouth

Cipher
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Those are middle aged men going to those love hotels. The Millenials stroking it to the latest dating sim.
Love hotels are arguably the most important urban invention we never got on this side of the globe. :( Who cares about vending machines that sell oranges and mobile phones you can watch boring national television on, it's hotels you can book by the hour equipped with all the necessary accessories that people need!

Vanille's okay with Japanese audio. But on the other hand then you get that emo Attack on Titan kiddie.
Yeah, I feel the same. Vanille is incredibly vanilla in terms of voice acting. :lol:

Levenmouth

Cipher
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Oh Christ, she does sound rather annoying in English. It's that one Japanese character that just absolutely doesn't transfer. She's probably the most ordinary character in the entire game. Jump to 0:55.

Tehdagah

Arcane
"Do something for me, will you? Keep smiling... I-it makes me happy when you smile"

desu_desu.jpg

Truly a :desu: game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom