Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final Fantasy IX Remake

Hell Swarm

Educated
But it's outright delusional to pretend it has never been popular.
Every single game from the golden era of FF was. That's why it's their golden age to begin with.
I said one of the least popular FFs, which is true considering it dropped 4 million sales and FF10 was right back to the 8-10mil mark.

Almost all of these Japanese companies are getting by by either producing another entry in a long running franchise or remaking hit games from the early 2000s.
This is the reality of “Japan's back!”
Still better than everything else, lmao. If it wasn't for the japs and some random indie devs gaming would be ded.
2023.03.21-03.21-boundingintocomics-6419cb603b88c.png

911 Jumper

Educated
Sphere Hunter's presence in Dragon's Dogma 2 doesn't seem so unusual now. Capcom sinking to new lows.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Sphere Hunter's presence in Dragon's Dogma 2 doesn't seem so unusual now. Capcom sinking to new lows.
Sphere hunters a tranny right? Why is 'le based Japan' using e celebs to promote it's game any way? We know it's a shit game but usually they just give them free keys and money.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Omg delete that. I seriously almost vomited.
This is how Japanese companies advertise their games.
For the western audience.
So Japanese countries are helping to push degenerate things on the west? Glad we agree. Time to ban anime and Japanese media.
How is it pushing degenerate things on your country when your country is financing said degeneracy to be openly accepted in Japan by law?

Hell Swarm

Educated
How is it pushing degenerate things on your country when your country is financing said degeneracy to be openly accepted in Japan by law?
I don't give a fuck what Japan does inside it's borders. I care when I see a cool dinosaur mech game and I have pedo drag queens shoved into the marketing. Japan can't shit where it eats and complain about it.

I don't give a fuck what Japan does inside it's borders. I care when I see a cool dinosaur mech game and I have pedo drag queens shoved into the marketing. Japan can't shit where it eats and complain about it.
Remove your own countries influence first then.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Good. I hope they stick to the original as much as possible, while only including some convenience improvements in the combat department (from different difficulty settings, to skipping the long as animations).

Hell Swarm

Educated
Remove your own countries influence first then.
I'm more than willing to withdraw everything but radiation poisoning and raping each other from Japan. Some of us know what those little yellow fucks do to each other and don't believe the propaganda. Have you ever considered the reason you worship a country like Japan is also part of the Jewish scheme to turn you against your own nation? Food for thought.

Good. I hope they stick to the original as much as possible, while only including some convenience improvements in the combat department (from different difficulty settings, to skipping the long as animations).
If they do it then it will be a full modern remake i.e. FF7 and Trials of mana. I wouldn't expect anything like the original.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
You realize a company the size of Capcom has more than one marketing department, right? What degenerate shit their western department does does not reflect on the company as a whole. Capcom as a majority probably doesn't even know who those streamers are, nor do they give a shit.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Also the tranny is a fucking pawn. It can be easily avoided. In fact you would probably have to go out of your way to hire it. This is not BG3 shit. The freakshow is not part of the story.

I'm more than willing to withdraw everything but radiation poisoning and raping each other from Japan. Some of us know what those little yellow fucks do to each other and don't believe the propaganda. Have you ever considered the reason you worship a country like Japan is also part of the Jewish scheme to turn you against your own nation? Food for thought.
Slow down there try hard. Maybe you can walk the rest of us through how stating a fact is somehow twisted into worshipping a country?

If anything about your posts are an attempt to supply food for thought then you make most communist countries look flush with obesity in comparison.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Also the tranny is a fucking pawn. It can be easily avoided. In fact you would probably have to go out of your way to hire it. This is not BG3 shit. The freakshow is not part of the story.
Street Fighter IV's producer Yoshinori Ono, when asked in an interview about Poison's gender, stated: "Let's set the record straight: In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual woman. But in Japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female."[26] He later emphasized it again when asked about what female characters could be included in the game Street Fighter IV, stating that it would be too confusing to include her due to the region-specific gender.[27] However, in a 2011 interview with Electronic Gaming Monthly at the Tokyo Game Show, he stated that Capcom "doesn't have a stance technically", and while they wouldn't give an official answer, felt it was up to the viewer to decide. He added that his intent was to please all fans and that the mystery behind her gender was the core of the character. During the same interview, a Capcom representative further added that they worked closely with GLAAD, an organization concerned with the portrayal of LGBT people in media, to ensure "anything that might be offensive has been very tailored to not be" for Poison's portrayal in Street Fighter X Tekken.[28]

Based Capcom does it again.

Hell Swarm

Educated
a Capcom representative further added that they worked closely with GLAAD, an organization concerned with the portrayal of LGBT people in media, to ensure "anything that might be offensive has been very tailored to not be" for Poison's portrayal in Street Fighter X Tekken.[28]
GLAAD (/ɡlæd/[1]) is an American non-governmental media monitoring organization.
Americans strike again.
Yoshinori Ono is such an American name isn't it? America is at fault for Japan's decisions yet again because.. well they just are okay? Can't look back at decades of faggotry in Japan and blame the Japanese for that.

America is at fault for Japan's decisions yet again because.. well they just are okay?
Well they are a vassal state of the US empire.

Every example you keep bringing up is to appease the western audience lead by the US.

Can't look back at decades of faggotry in Japan and blame the Japanese for that.
Things seemed to be a lot less gay before America rewrote their constitution.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I don't care about Street Fighter. Again, the tranny is a pawn and is easily avoidable. You seem strangely fixated on it though. Is there something you would like to share with the classroom? I would have forgotten it was in the game already if faggots like you stopped bringing it up.

Hell Swarm

Educated
America is at fault for Japan's decisions yet again because.. well they just are okay?
Well they are a vassal state of the US empire.

Every example you keep bringing up is to appease the western audience lead by the US.

Can't look back at decades of faggotry in Japan and blame the Japanese for that.
Things seemed to be a lot less gay before America rewrote their constitution.
Kuniyoshi_Old-Buddhist.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom