Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Example of ME3's homosexual "romance" "dialogue".

CorpseZeb

Learned
... because in the deepness of our hearts... we like fairy tales... we dreams of simplest form of world... consist only mirrors of us... and... Nah. Fubar. "Like" is not right word. It's more... form of a curiosity. Also, ME (at least ME1) are not bad as micro-hike-simulators (for sci-fi lovers).

Ps. Shutdown. Me.

Ps2. C'mon... who don't like romances... white knights... princess... Star Wars...

Ps3. Really... shutdown.

Majestic47

Learned
Bonds are shared from commonality, Kz3r0. Unity through common hatred in cyberspace may seem fragile but it's a bond that survived Codexia server downtime.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I guess blue-blond is Liara but who is Miss Latex?

And fucking newfags!

Also the thing in the OP is fake, people who've actually read the leaked script say the only male gay romance is a shuttle pilot named Steve. Lesbians get Samantha.
You sure about that? DA:O had a single gay/bi character, DA2 everyone was Hawksexual. ME3 might easily follow suite.

CorpseZeb

Learned
I guess blue-blond is Liara but who is Miss Latex?

And fucking newfags! :oops:

Oh, come on, sir... Tali...

Ps. So, sir, tell us, tell us loudly, tell us proudly, stand on the public ground and tell us, what was Your Fine'ncce Choice, sir?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Man I just remembered the FINAL BOSS of ME2, I had blocked it out of my mind. What the fuck were they thinking? Holy shit that was bad...

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
None CorpseZeb, haven't played ME1 or ME2 enough for romances to come into play as the derp gameplay didn't interest me enough. Same with DA2 and DA:O and KotOR. Last Bio game that I finished was Jade Empire.

Ninja-edit: of course, I would romance them all because Commander Shepard is too EXTREME for just one romance, nay, my FemShep would make the whole crew her personal bitches.

Menckenstein

None CorpseZeb, haven't played ME1 or ME2 enough for romances to come into play as the derp gameplay didn't interest me enough. Same with DA2 and DA:O and KotOR. Last Bio game that I finished was Jade Empire.

Ninja-edit: of course, I would romance them all because Commander Shepard is too EXTREME for just one romance, nay, my FemShep would make the whole crew her personal bitches.
Are there Bioware socialites campaigning hard for polyamory?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh, come on, sir... Tali...

Ps. So, sir, tell us, tell us loudly, tell us proudly, stand on the public ground and tell us, what was Your Fine'ncce Choice, sir?

I banged Miranda because she was just the kind of slut a guy would shack up with to get over being dumped so cruelly by Ashley.

CorpseZeb

Learned
None CorpseZeb, haven't played ME1 or ME2 enough for romances to come into play as the derp gameplay didn't interest me enough. Same with DA2 and DA:O and KotOR. Last Bio game that I finished was Jade Empire. :oops:

No need to be so serious, sir. For some time now, I just play many "today" games for pure esthetic's (e.g for a "humble form of hike") or private matters (e.g "humble form of personal fairy tales"). Thank god, name of the old, challenging games are plenty - so thanks to dosbox wonders - I have lifetime of playing guaranteed. After JA some Tali's or Melinda/Miranda ME .'ss are not bad... Or Oblivion sip after some of M&M's keg.

Ps. Fail of DA:O is understandably (I'm stick in the middle of game, trying to motivated myself to finish that fragile milady) but Kotor's? They are more than fine, especially, if you are a Star Wars fan.

RPGMaster

Savant
Are there Bioware socialites campaigning hard for polyamory?

Yes. Many of them wanted to be able to do the purposed threesome in ME1.

And now many of them are campaigning for a threesome after the romance with Seth Green and the ship (I shit you not) was revealed.

Menckenstein

And now many of them are campaigning for a threesome after the romance with Seth Green and the ship (I shit you not) was revealed.
2ldu2ir.gif

TripJack

Hedonist
ITT we discover that KKKodexers not only play Bioware games, and like them, but enjoy the romances too.
there are retards and faggots everywhere on the internet bro the codex is no exception

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

:hmmm:

Can't wait for DA 3 where you will finally be able to fuck the dog :hearnoevil:

RPGMaster

Savant
In the worst exampe of fan fiction wank ever written, the ship's AI is inserted into an android that was built to look like Martin Sheen's dead girlfriend. Seth Green and the ship start to have a relationship and because Shepard is the most infamous sexual deviant in the universe they of course come to you for advice.

I hope whoever wrote this looks at themselves in the mirror everyday and breaksdown in self-contempt.

PS. I'm totally going to persuade her to do my Shepard instead of Seth Green. :smug:

racofer

Thread Incliner
I'm gonna post this shit again, since it fits in here:

• It has been a long day and Commander Shepard finally finds time to rest after another day at work. He goes to his cabin and takes a long shower as he washes away the blood stains on his skin and small leftovers beneath his nails of the entrails of his enemies. Once he is finished, the Commander tries to leave the bathroom but soon realizes the door won't open. He bashes it furiously for he is tired and wants to sleep, but finds no way out. He tries the intercom but there's no outside line, he's trapped in there. It was when EDI's voice spoke to him through the intercom:

*EDI: Hello, Commander.
    *Shepard: EDI WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ARE WE UNDER ATTACK?
    *EDI: No, but you soon will be *chuckles*
    *Shepard: WHAT?!

EDI proceeds to remove gravity from the bathroom and vents atmosphere to minimal levels. Shepard is naked and defenseless at EDI's mercy. When things couldn't get any weirder, Shepard begins to feel something strange in between his legs.

*Shepard: uuhh whaa??!

Dozens of ant sized repair bots are crawling his body, going towards his penil. They group all around his pelvic area, some even penetrate his rectum. Once in position they start vibrating intensely, and EDI starts to give a long speech on human physiology:

*EDI: ...so now you see commander, I've studied this in depth and I also know being sexually molested while in a defenseless position stimulates human males greatly.
    *Shepard: EDI stoo.... stoo..... eehhhhh EDI!!! uuuuhhh!!!!
    *Shepard: In the words of our former enemy: I know you feel this, Shepard.

Shepard finally comes, but EDI will not stop. The commander's penis, veiny and stiff as wood continues to ejaculate as time passes. It's only many hours later that EDI finally stops, restoring normal atmosphere back to the Commander's bathroom and finally unlocking the door. Shepard is lying on the floor, exhausted, all over his own sperm. He can barely move after so many hours of unending pleasure.

*EDI: Logging you out, Shepard.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

• It has been a long day and Commander Shepard finally finds time to rest after another day at work. He goes to his cabin and takes a long shower as he washes away the blood stains on his skin and small leftovers beneath his nails of the entrails of his enemies. Once he is finished, the Commander tries to leave the bathroom but soon realizes the door won't open. He bashes it furiously for he is tired and wants to sleep, but finds no way out. He tries the intercom but there's no outside line, he's trapped in there. It was when EDI's voice spoke to him through the intercom:

EDI proceeds to remove gravity from the bathroom and vents atmosphere to minimal levels. Shepard is naked and defenseless at EDI's mercy. When things couldn't get any weirder, Shepard begins to feel something strange in between his legs.

Dozens of ant sized repair bots are crawling his body, going towards his penil. They group all around his pelvic area, some even penetrate his rectum. Once in position they start vibrating intensely, and EDI starts to give a long speech on human physiology:

*EDI: ...so now you see commander, I've studied this in depth and I also know being sexually molested while in a defenseless position stimulates human males greatly.

Shepard finally comes, but EDI will not stop. The commander's penis, veiny and stiff as wood continues to ejaculate as time passes. It's only many hours later that EDI finally stops, restoring normal atmosphere back to the Commander's bathroom and finally unlocking the door. Shepard is lying on the floor, exhausted, all over his own sperm. He can barely move after so many hours of unending pleasure.

2ldu2ir.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
romance with Seth Green and the ship .
:rage:
I was thinking to put the option to romance your ship in my Wulfen LP, they anticipated me.:x

My idea however was to romance the ship literally no AI bullshit.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued

what-the-fuck-slim.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom