Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age vs Baldurs Gate 2.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....

i prefer the combat vastly over IE (and obviously NWN/Kotor games) , especially because it uses a lot from MMORPGs like WoW which imho have pretty decent combat for real-time games. (well they have to, since MMORPGs are all about the combat - but i guess its all cool & trendy around here to bash MMORPGs for everything, including the things they actually got right).

dont really like the DnD ruleset much anyway (even in turn-based games), but i d guess even DnD fans would admit that it definitly crap for a real-time(with pause) system.

DA is a lot more "dynamic", you simply have to "play more" whereas IE/NWN games are merely about giving your non-mages attack commands and then using a couple of spells from your casters (if even, in NWN2 i hardly used spells in battle at all but casters were mostly buffbots turning my melee into unhittable gods of super-destruction - 95% of the combat didnt need me interfering with it ... ) . i already liked drakensang for that reason but DA s even better. i use pause about 10times+ more than i have to in IE and about 100times more than in NWN2.

Of course it isnt flawless. Balance, as usual for cRPGs, is far from perfect. You have specializations like shapeshifter which are utter crap and you have specializations like arcane warrior who are almost god mode. You have spells like cone of cold and force field which are amazing and usefull in alost every fight (turning some of them into cakewalks even) .... and you have spells that are very very situational and worthless 90% of the game- same as DnD/other cRPGs though. i m not trying to be all fanboy defensive here - i definitly think those imbalances should be sortet out, preferably by bioware themselves - not modders .... but at least in DA you ll have the chance for the later. while IE and NWN games were also moddable.... because "its DnD!" few people had the balls to try balancing that shit.

so basically, as soon as you know which abilities are good and which arent - your "challenge" depends a lot on partysetup. obviously someone running with 2 mages of which one is amazing at healing and another is a god of CC via cone of cold and force field ..... you ll have a vastly easier time than someone running with just 1 or even zero mages. again, exact the same is true for IE games and basically every cRPG ever made.

what DA and almost every cRPG ever made could definitly use would be better encounter design. i wish more devs would understand that in order to make a bunch of bandits dangerous even for your highlvl party..... you dont have to use to cheap and unlogical route of giving them tons of HP and damage .... but could simply use the environment. instead of level-scalings bandits make bandit ambushes where the bandits themselves are weak but have all sorts of advantages over the party via traps, better positions (dragon age actually does that a lot of the time to give credit where its due though) or heck if you setting the party against a "weaker" enemy its always a good idea to make that fight not about merely beating the enemies (which you ll do anyways) but "goals" instead. beating them before they can kill the hostages is a simply example of doing that and gives the encounter a challenge without tuning some lousy bandits to have more hitpoints than your seasoned elite warrior in equipment made of awesome (retarded level scaling) / giving lousy bandits uber equipment made of awesome (facepalm fucking retarded level scaling )

and i seriously wish more cRPGs would do a better job at "ressource" management. granted, DA (and Drakensang) are heaven compared to the magic item / gold overkill of most cRPGs, especially DnD ones...... but i d love to see some cRPGs where you accept sidequests not only for xp/feeling the need to complete everything there is but because you desperatly need the money for armour repairs, healing etc. i.e. simply getting your team going. imagine a game where you d have to sell your magic sword of uberness for a ridicioulus low price to some shady merchant but its a necessary evil since otherwise you cant pay the temple for curing your healer of a STD he got from a midget romance.

that part of RPGs has pretty much died out, its all about combat & dialogue these days. inventory are basically only about storing your uberloot and the not-so-uberloot to sell so you can buy more uberloot. and travel is about clicking on a destination and maybe having a random encounter inbetween. or you get a shitty overland map full of fail like SoZ... and all non-combat skills you get are either about dialogue or crafting.... (....crafting stuff usefull in combat, duh)

....realms of arcanias, wasteland & co.... fucking shame that kind of RPG gameplay outside of combat&dialogue died out completely.

ZippyDSMlee

Novice
Xor said:
Thats been done before try blinking text, the rainbow effect one, thats sure to boil some unprepared eyes on the spot!!

Emotional Vampire said:
i prefer the combat vastly over IE (and obviously NWN/Kotor games) , especially because it uses a lot from MMORPGs like WoW which imho have pretty decent combat for real-time games. (well they have to, since MMORPGs are all about the combat - but i guess its all cool & trendy around here to bash MMORPGs for everything, including the things they actually got right).

MMOs are over rated grindtastic trash..... but on the up side they are improving, but still I wont be palying them again anytime soon untill they let me tweak and customized my premium character so I can have fun with the game and not have to be forced to be a done....

dont really like the DnD ruleset much anyway (even in turn-based games), but i d guess even DnD fans would admit that it definitly crap for a real-time(with pause) system.
I dunno DND fans will complain they are not doing it right and defend thier fandom to the death....0_o

DA is a lot more "dynamic", you simply have to "play more" whereas IE/NWN games are merely about giving your non-mages attack commands and then using a couple of spells from your casters (if even, in NWN2 i hardly used spells in battle at all but casters were mostly buffbots turning my melee into unhittable gods of super-destruction - 95% of the combat didnt need me interfering with it ... ) . i already liked drakensang for that reason but DA s even better. i use pause about 10times+ more than i have to in IE and about 100times more than in NWN2.
I do love the combat setup tactics and script default could be a bit better...I am a bit annoyed its individual exp based...

Of course it isnt flawless. Balance, as usual for cRPGs, is far from perfect. You have specializations like shapeshifter which are utter crap and you have specializations like arcane warrior who are almost god mode. You have spells like cone of cold and force field which are amazing and usefull in alost every fight (turning some of them into cakewalks even) .... and you have spells that are very very situational and worthless 90% of the game- same as DnD/other cRPGs though. i m not trying to be all fanboy defensive here - i definitly think those imbalances should be sortet out, preferably by bioware themselves - not modders .... but at least in DA you ll have the chance for the later. while IE and NWN games were also moddable.... because "its DnD!" few people had the balls to try balancing that shit.
Shape shifter needs upgrades as you level every few levels spider gets venom on every hit and web and poison shot get radius versions of them. It seems like a no brainier.

Also I hate how lockpick can't be maxed out when you get cunning up....I hate most level reqs ><

so basically, as soon as you know which abilities are good and which arent - your "challenge" depends a lot on partysetup. obviously someone running with 2 mages of which one is amazing at healing and another is a god of CC via cone of cold and force field ..... you ll have a vastly easier time than someone running with just 1 or even zero mages. again, exact the same is true for IE games and basically every cRPG ever made.
I love my mages but I have managed to get run down even when I set up earthqauke, grease, inferno and blizzard.... so its all down to how you play it if you nitpick combat you can layway anythign in batte!
what DA and almost every cRPG ever made could definitly use would be better encounter design. i wish more devs would understand that in order to make a bunch of bandits dangerous even for your highlvl party..... you dont have to use to cheap and unlogical route of giving them tons of HP and damage .... but could simply use the environment. instead of level-scalings bandits make bandit ambushes where the bandits themselves are weak but have all sorts of advantages over the party via traps, better positions (dragon age actually does that a lot of the time to give credit where its due though) or heck if you setting the party against a "weaker" enemy its always a good idea to make that fight not about merely beating the enemies (which you ll do anyways) but "goals" instead. beating them before they can kill the hostages is a simply example of doing that and gives the encounter a challenge without tuning some lousy bandits to have more hitpoints than your seasoned elite warrior in equipment made of awesome (retarded level scaling) / giving lousy bandits uber equipment made of awesome (facepalm fucking retarded level scaling )

I don't mind level scaling(it really dose need limits tho you limit what normal creatures get and don't limit much rarer ones :P) but encounters could be alot better the point to point over world map allows you to create more interesting encounters than a static overwolrd you walk, you can generate more random local areas then place traps and enimes within randomly keeping things fresh I loved that about fallout.

Ya I noticed no extra points for spending 3 hours ensuring all hostages where saved..

and i seriously wish more cRPGs would do a better job at "ressource" management. granted, DA (and Drakensang) are heaven compared to the magic item / gold overkill of most cRPGs, especially DnD ones...... but i d love to see some cRPGs where you accept sidequests not only for xp/feeling the need to complete everything there is but because you desperatly need the money for armour repairs, healing etc. i.e. simply getting your team going. imagine a game where you d have to sell your magic sword of uberness for a ridicioulus low price to some shady merchant but its a necessary evil since otherwise you cant pay the temple for curing your healer of a STD he got from a midget romance.

I do like how DA is harsh on money but it badly needs a barter thing, at 20 you get a 15% off discount at 30 you get 25% off.

Also the bag you get to extend your carry limit needs to be 50 not 10....
that part of RPGs has pretty much died out, its all about combat & dialogue these days. inventory are basically only about storing your uberloot and the not-so-uberloot to sell so you can buy more uberloot. and travel is about clicking on a destination and maybe having a random encounter inbetween. or you get a shitty overland map full of fail like SoZ... and all non-combat skills you get are either about dialogue or crafting.... (....crafting stuff usefull in combat, duh)

....realms of arcanias, wasteland & co.... fucking shame that kind of RPG gameplay outside of combat&dialogue died out completely.
I don't even think much detail is put into combat its all about making it simple and easy detail,polish this is lost on most devs,same for dialog trees really........

Well for DA they could have done what FO3 did a static overwolrd with random encounters but FO3 has dumb encounters, they need more thought put into encounters and setting up special encounters with randomly placed buildings/blockacades that just snap to the overworld map.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. M

racofer

Thread Incliner
BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet.... BG has a richer in game history but all in all DA is not half bad its still lacking in alot of text. Main plot/story wise BG is a bit richer but it has so much more to pull from I dunno what dose DA pull from I am loving the whole setup so far with the darkness that corrupts the dark bit it alluding to overall its a decent RPG that is flawed but still fun enough for lay-gamers I hope they go deeper/bigger/longer/more polish skill/talent wise with the next RPG they do if so they may well out do BG but DA has not outdone BG yet....

ZippyDSMlee

Novice
Guys....come on if it aint blinking in eye stabing neon colors its made of fail no matter what you do with the front/color......hey wait a minute......didnt I write that!?!?!!!

:P

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Yesterday when I saw the last page + the walls of text I laughed like a maniac.

Now I clicked the thread and still chuckled at the neon one.

WHAT THE FUCK I AM LAUGHING AT COLOURED WALLS OF TEXT

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"while IE and NWN games were also moddable.... because "its DnD!" few people had the balls to try balancing that shit."

Fuck, youa re dumb. Did you even try NWN mods? Spells were fuckin' changed all the fuckin'. Holy fuck, don't type unless you know what you are talking about. FFS

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom