Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What is now on Steam and GOG and larianvault.com and in the Anthology is the latest and last version, i.e. the one where we started supporting higher resolutions.
Ah, great. Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. :)

Arhu

Novice
Hi guys,

I just registered to tell you: HELL YEAH!

I actually missed the kickstarter final, had to leave when the counter was at 890K. I'm soooo happy they made it!! The schedule stretch goal was my favorite. I'm thrilled at all the possibilities that opened up with day/night cycles and schedules, especially in regard to the editor and mods that hopefully are being planned by people as we speak.

Anyway, here's to our rivals, the Codex bunch, without whom I like to think the race could have been lost. Without you guys there may not have been a fundraiser at the Watch, and thanks to both our big spenders the kickstarter was kicked forward when it mattered. So, special cheers to Temaperacl and HiddenX.

My home is at the Watch, but I'll make sure to keep an eye on this place sometimes... and be assured that I'm looking forward to punt every little red imp I come across in Original Sin! Misbegotten, ill-mannered imps ... =^.^=

deamento

Scholar
Hi guys,

I just registered to tell you: HELL YEAH!

I actually missed the kickstarter final, had to leave when the counter was at 890K. I'm soooo happy they made it!! The schedule stretch goal was my favorite. I'm thrilled at all the possibilities that opened up with day/night cycles and schedules, especially in regard to the editor and mods that hopefully are being planned by people as we speak.

Anyway, here's to our rivals, the Codex bunch, without whom I like to think the race could have been lost. Without you guys there may not have been a fundraiser at the Watch, and thanks to both our big spenders the kickstarter was kicked forward when it mattered. So, special cheers to Temaperacl and HiddenX.

My home is at the Watch, but I'll make sure to keep an eye on this place sometimes... and be assured that I'm looking forward to punt every little red imp I come across in Original Sin! Misbegotten, ill-mannered imps ... =^.^=
in time you will see that you are on the wrong path, then... THEN you will come to the codex.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Arhu - this place is dangerous for you - you have to know every trick in the book to survive here - come home :)

Zeriel

Arcane
:killit: I find your lack of consistency disturbing.

Roguey is incredibly consistent: whatever Sawyer says is what she's going to present as her beliefs. This is also why paying attention/arguing with her is utterly pointless. You're arguing in proxy with Sawyer, who isn't even aware/doesn't care.

deamento

Scholar
Arhu - this place is dangerous for you - you have to know every trick in the book to survive here - come home :)

Don't listen to him, Arhu. The Watch is much more dangerous, indoctrinating you into enjoying crappy popamole. :P
Very true, the codex makes you lose your sanity if you're not careful. but the watch does something much, MUCH worse than that...
THEY... replace your every thought with thoughts of how much you enjoy skyrim or fallout 3, the ones that make you a BETHESDA FANBOY!
Come here and join us before you are forever doomed to the fate that is enjoying popamole for the rest of your life!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
As long as I am the Elder Spy Wizardry 6 & 7, Might & Magic 4, Jagged Alliance 2, Fallout 1, Gothic 2 - Die Nacht des Raben, Ultima 7, Planesacape Torment , Ultima Underworld, Betrayal at Krondor are the games that are told first to young Watchers...

deamento

Scholar
that is to make them think that they are smart, to make them think that the watch is superior...
Then BLAM, Mass effect 3, Dragon Age, Skyrim...

Zeriel

Arcane
"But Daddy, this Betrayal at Krondor game is confusing, and there's no quest compass! Plus, there's way too much text to read and no voice-acting."

"Don't worry, son, Skyrim is the spiritual sucessor to Betrayal at Krondor. It's exactly like Betrayal, but better in every way."

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
You have to know the dark side of the universe to judge if something is really good...

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
As long as I am the Elder Spy Wizardry 6 & 7, Might & Magic 4, Jagged Alliance 2, Fallout 1, Gothic 2 - Die Nacht des Raben, Ultima 7, Planesacape Torment , Ultima Underworld, Betrayal at Krondor are the games that are told first to young Watchers...

Reality defies you, old man ;)

deamento

Scholar
"Daddy, why doesn't ultima VII have a questlog and why doesn't the game tell me what to do?"
"Well son, it's because games back then were shit, here is skyrim, all you have to do is press the W key, enjoy."

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
"But Daddy, this Betrayal at Krondor game is confusing, and there's no quest compass! Plus, there's way too much text to read and no voice-acting."

"Don't worry, son, Skyrim is the spiritual sucessor to Betrayal at Krondor. It's exactly like Betrayal, but better in every way."

Heresy to Watcher's traditional laws.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom