Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 Demo

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
guybrush6hc.jpg
I want to be a firemen!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DraQ said:
BTW: What is the context of this "I want to be a DARGON!!1" dialogue option and what does the character actually say?

Player is fighting with darkspawn, kills it but out of nowhere a dragon appears. It burns with fire the rest of darkspawn. Stands next to the player and changes into a woman. The woman talks to PC, explaining she can change forms. Then PC may say "I want to be a dragon".

curry

Arcane
DraQ said:
BTW: What is the context of this "I want to be a DARGON!!1" dialogue option and what does the character actually say?

Flemeth shapeshifts from dragon into a human, if you choose "I want to be a dragon" you actually say something like "that looks useful" . A huge disappointment, it would have been an awesome smartass thing to say. :smug:

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
curry said:
DraQ said:

Flemeth shapeshifts from dragon into a human, if you choose "I want to be a dragon" you actually say something like "that looks useful" . A huge disappointment, it would have been an awesome smartass thing to say. :smug:

strifeharris.jpg

"I'm kind of a talent broker for the Rebels... errr... rebels against Darkspawn, yeah. If you want a job, I'd suggest that you go and fetch the golden chalice from the nearby Order... err... Darkspawn encampment. Bring it back and I won't totally betray you.

Oh, this stuff on my face? I'm just trying to fit into the next generation of gaming, so stick your sunshafts and HDR Bloom up your arse and fetch me that chalice so that I can betray you already."

Age of Strife 2

Black

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Because he is a shit spammer. He will always remain on my Ignore list.
We have much in common. Present your honour.

Exmit

Scholar
Jaesun said:
Because he is a shit spammer. He will always remain on my Ignore list.

I'm a fucking quality poster pink dragon bro :smug:

racofer

Thread Incliner
I found out it also allows you to import your DA:O save, although I don't think it impacts anything in the demo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom