Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Consoletard reviewer finds Shadowrun too old-school, complicated

Clotstein

Augur
Jasmine is an intern at GamesBeat and one of the crew coming over from Bitmob.com. She’s an up-and-coming journalist specializing in off-beat genres and mobile games.

Yeah, confirmed retard.

Bulba

Learned
No surprise from a generation of gamers popamole faggots with attention spam of wooden horse toy, that find Skyrim puzzles "challenging".

skyrim has puzzels? All I can remember is a bunch of intsestine type dungeons.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Jasmine, I saw you peeping as I pushed my foot down to the floor. lawl university of Arkansas, double-lawl journalism degree

Jesus fuck this review was written by a moron. Literally everything is explained with easy-to-read pop-up text. How can you get so confused by this? Is this reviewer illiterate?
https://twitter.com/vitiosuslepos/status/361229709171892224 No surprise she's buddies with your nemesis, eh?

It is almost as if they believed in the project and had started it before begging for money on the Internet.
They had not.

So is this game any good? (As an RPG, I don't have any fondness for the setting.)
It's a casual turn-based popamole with decent atmosphere and writing so ymmv.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
https://twitter.com/vitiosuslepos/status/361229709171892224 No surprise she's buddies with your nemesis, eh?
dbb.gif

Shadenuat

Arcane
author of mass effect analysis

*chuckle*
seriously, who would put something like that in their resume

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I don't mean to be an asshole and I fully believe that woman are and can be equal if not better at a lot of things but then again, some women do really belong to the kitchen.

:troll:
But think of her poor husband! He'd die from food poisoning!

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Have to join the pile-on - what an utterly retarded review! The game has some legit problems - such as the save system (or lack thereof) and the completely linear campaign - but those aren't even mentioned. Instead the reviewer complains about "walls of text" when there's no more than 2-3 sentences on the screen at any time. Idiots like this is why we can't have nice things. I like how she still scored the game 85/100, though. :D

Delterius

Arcane
No surprise from a generation of gamers popamole faggots with attention spam of wooden horse toy, that find Skyrim puzzles "challenging".

skyrim has puzzels? All I can remember is a bunch of intsestine type dungeons.
That golden claw thing

Also
images

Man, remember that guy who defended Skyrim's puzzles because he didn't realize you could zoom into items? 'And so I searched for the internal logic of the door. Not the developer's fault if you took the easy way out' <paraphrase>.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
The best thing is how they used the golden claw puzzle to show off that feature of zooming around the item on the inventory, and that was basically the one use of it in the entire game :lol:

Delterius

Arcane
The best thing is how they used the golden claw puzzle to show off that feature of zooming around the item on the inventory, and that was basically the one use of it in the entire game :lol:

I remember other person who praised golden claw for its 'investigative work' (the fucking diary you read) and 'archeological feel'. Gods, I wish could find it.

Ninjerk

Arcane
25 "guest votes" :mob:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom