Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CKII is released.

Fart Master

Savant
Yeah about those no gamebreaking bugs...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Slurp that indian shit, asslickers.
Yeahhhh mmmmm GOOD HUH
SLURP SLURP SLURP
ALL BROWN
AND GOOD
MMMM MMMMMMM
PARADOX SAMA CANT DO WRONG
FUUUUUUURRRRP FUUUURRRRRPPPP
YOU ASKED FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKERS.
DROWN IN GANGES AND BATHE WITH RAPISTS

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Right, time to kick back and wait for the next patch. Very opportune too, given how I still need to finish Dork Soles Doodoo.

bored after one day.
india truly sucks and old and new bugs don't help either.

on the other hand, i skipped sons of abraham because i didn't had to review it. should i buy it? does it add meaningful features?

Mortmal

Arcane
No not really, sons of abraham dont add much , a few nice events that may triggers, as jews its especially disapointing there's almost nothing... I justbought rja dlc at nuveem as its dirt cheap . I am surprised they added india units in the dlcs and not cut that part again, but they could have added musics . Mods like game of throne add a ton more, and thats an understatment, for free.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Wasn't SoA the pack that added the devil spawn event? Worth getting the DLC for just that - hail, Satan!

stabby

Learned
Huh. Guess it was a good thing I backed up the previous version then, right?

Then again the map change did force me to learn how exactly flatmap worked (which is handy, as I seem to have been playing with some outdated .txts for a good while now :oops:) to get things running nice and smoothly again, so now I feel I can finally play some of the map changing mods without fear of my laptop exploding.

... well, that is if TPATT ever gets updated of course.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Huh. Guess it was a good thing I backed up the previous version then, right?

Then again the map change did force me to learn how exactly flatmap worked (which is handy, as I seem to have been playing with some outdated .txts for a good while now :oops:) to get things running nice and smoothly again, so now I feel I can finally play some of the map changing mods without fear of my laptop exploding.

... well, that is if TPATT ever gets updated of course.

Actually, you can rollback to pre 2.1.1 through steam. They have 2.04 set up as a beta patch to let people stick with it to finish games.

RK47

Patron
This kills the AI...

Yep. It made no sense. But that's how Khazaria went in my game.
Cumania invades, expecting quick turn to Tengrism...before Cumania can turn Khazaria into theirs, multiple revolts popped out.
And Paradox still sees no issue with revolts of same religion being hostile to their fellow men of faith.

Also, I was a count, I gave away a county to a son. He immediately started an independence faction against the Basileus. C'mon, son. It's a newly conquered county. How the fuck do you expect to win this?

Last edited:
i've been so saddened by this crappy expansion that i found myself playing fallen enchantress. which sucks too.
bad times for videogames.

Mortmal

Arcane
There's so many peasants unrest its unplayable now, too many different religions in india and them not converting i guess.If at least my vassals would take care of them a bit .

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
SoA is my favourite expansion. The hate SoA got for being "thin" is exactly what pushed them towards this India abortion -- salient, easy-to-understand additions that add breadth over depth. Yes, you get a whole new region -- but did you really get any new interesting game mechanics? You got "three new religions," but is playing those religions really a unique experience?

We need more expansions like SoA.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Play mods like Winter Kings instead; Big Factions pulling 5000 men armies at best, epic battles which can change history like Seygarius killing Chlodwik on battlefields and resurrecting Roman Empire only to be slayed by his :butthurt: vasals; India? Who cares about India?!

Mortmal

Arcane
SoA is my favourite expansion. The hate SoA got for being "thin" is exactly what pushed them towards this India abortion -- salient, easy-to-understand additions that add breadth over depth. Yes, you get a whole new region -- but did you really get any new interesting game mechanics? You got "three new religions," but is playing those religions really a unique experience?

We need more expansions like SoA.

Oh yes its an unique experience right now , jain give you absurd domain size and positive modifier while not even crippling your war abilities, quite strange for a religion of peace, no disadvantages at all. But it also a new experience with all the unrest wich makes the game completely unplayable, i have to keep up personal levies all the time , rebels spawning everywhere , unlike EU4 you cant even put your army on autosquash rebel mode.

A few hours of testing makes it obvious , i dont understand how they could release it in this state then go on weekend holiday, completely unprofessionnal especially at this price.

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
Yeah... You can revert back to the pre-RoI version with one click in the Steam settings menu, though.

RK47

Patron
Except when the patch is out your older game is invalid.

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
Huh? You can play your old savegames by reverting to the previous patch in Steam.

Unless there's a bug that literally deletes your old savegames, you should be able to play them just like you did before RoI was released.

RK47

Patron
What I meant was, I deleted my old saves when the new patch rolled out.
So if I start a new game again, I'd end up deleting it again once their patch rolls out to fix this problem.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Personally I'd be happy with the game actually working.

Ironically, even those who didn't pay for this crap got shafted as well.
images

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom