Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Chaos Chronicles forums now live on the Codex

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's a trend here: In the "Logic Artists are fuckers" thread, staff members Grunker and Infinitron leaped to the defense of LA and their union with bitComposer.

In this thread we have other staff members like Jaesun leaping to the defense of a bitComposer published developer.

Now we have DU caving in to requests by the same developer, no doubt under the pressure of a lot of bite sized Doritos.

How long until the name change to bitCodex: Back in RPG action????

Is it tough being bipolar?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Eh, he's fine in my book. I am atleast grateful not to stumble over my own face everywhere he posts. :lol:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Have you even read the features Chaos Chronicles is going too have?

I remember the features of Jagged Alliance BIA:

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action revives the top-selling Jagged Alliance series of mercenary-themed strategy games with significant updates to visuals and gameplay. Back in Action will showcase a fully updated experience, with modernized gameplay, state-of-the-art graphics and premium production values.

The innovative “Plan & Go” combat system combines RTS gameplay with turn-based elements to guarantee dynamic gameplay while retaining the intricacies of the tactics.

bitComposer Games is currently developing a remake of Jagged Alliance 2, which will retain the tried-and-trusted game principle, but will have a totally new game look and which will address the weak points of the original.

:M

A user named cat

Loved the skin used in their forum, how was that handled?
As Grunker already mentioned, I've changed the styles in XenForo as well as in the CSS stylesheets.
Nice, :salute:

I wouldn't mind reading all the codex using that skin.
Would be cool to see AoD and Prosper forums get their own skins too. I'm sure in Prosper's case, he would even provide all the necessary "art" for the background and such.

tiagocc0

Arcane

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It wouldn't scare them off and send them running. No, it would shock but also strangely intrigue them, take their attention and pull them in closer, make them curious so they start exploring and reading... reading more... deeply familiarizing themselves with the lore of Prosper... and then hopw roewur ne.

tiagocc0

Arcane
if someone enters the codex because they found prosper forum interesting it will be probably someone who will scary us off

A user named cat

Here, I even slapped together a banner for him. Make it happen.

Es8ePFm.png

A user named cat

Prosper isn't scary, he's a friendly creature. Like a retarded unicorn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom