Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Chaos Chronicles forums now live on the Codex

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Our official forum is hosted by the RPGCodex, one of the last enclaves for devoted gamers of turn-based cRPGs.
(Warning: initially, you could get a little bit embarrassed by some kind of ’humorous’ alerts. But, as soon as you’ve registered your account, just stay in the Chaos Chronicles forums and you will be safe.)

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The real decline is that only two genders are available to choose from, and that they are essentially Biowarean choices. This is what we need:

[]Gay
[]Lesbian
[]Genderqueer
[]Metrosexual
[]Bear
[]Eunuch
[]Demigirl
[]Androgyne
[]Asexual
[]Two Spirit
[]Hermaphrodite
[]Bigender
[]Third Gender
[]Autosexual
[]Wizard
[]Cis Male
[]Cis Female

And if you get a 20 on your sign up roll, you can only choose from these:

[]Mukhannathun
[]Transgender

(Other roll conditional prestige genders to be added)

I thought the Codex loved choices. I guess I was wrong.

In my opinion, this joke is a much more uniquely Codexian one than TITS or GTFO.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Our official forum is hosted by the RPGCodex, one of the last enclaves for devoted gamers of turn-based cRPGs.
(Warning: initially, you could get a little bit embarrassed by some kind of ’humorous’ alerts. But, as soon as you’ve registered your account, just stay in the Chaos Chronicles forums and you will be safe.)
:lol:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Like marines in a bunker before a zerg rush. "If we stay in the bunker, we'll be safe. Right? Right?"

Monty

Arcane
Perhaps a new award is needed for those who stay safe in the CC forums, to replace the late lamented 'TITS or GTFO'.

Anyone who makes 50 consecutive posts in the CC forums only is then redirected to GD upon receiving the 'Thicker skin or GTFO' award.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Oh yeah, forgot about that.... I wonder if CC's move will get any attention at maintream press...

And when Cleve's sub-forum will start? :3

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hob chose the Codex to host CC's official forums because there is no other place that fits so well to the name Chaos Chronicles as the Codex.

:Flash:

Arcane
Well, let's hope the Left or Green party in election campaign mode don't find out about this. I can already see the headlines:
"CSU uses taxpayers money to fund antisemitic video game"

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
The real decline is that only two genders are available to choose from, and that they are essentially Biowarean choices. This is what we need:

[]Gay
[]Lesbian
[]Genderqueer
[]Metrosexual
[]Bear
[]Eunuch
[]Demigirl
[]Androgyne
[]Asexual
[]Two Spirit
[]Hermaphrodite
[]Bigender
[]Third Gender
[]Autosexual
[]Wizard
[]Cis Male
[]Cis Female

And if you get a 20 on your sign up roll, you can only choose from these:

[]Mukhannathun
[]Transgender

(Other roll conditional prestige genders to be added)

I thought the Codex loved choices. I guess I was wrong.

In my opinion, this joke is a much more uniquely Codexian one than TITS or GTFO.

You got it wrong and the choices you've listed are essentially Biowarian, they are just fluff with no true consequences as they boil down to:

[] Heterosexual male
[] Heterosexual female
[] Homosexual

So either add consequences to the choices, or just cut like mad to get:

[]Chefe

and you're done.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, let's hope the Left or Green party in election campaign mode don't find out about this. I can already see the headlines:
There's some possibility of CSU losing the Bavarian election?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz

:lol: That would be fucking hillarious

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
So we sucumbed to the pressure :decline: Back when I joined the message was simple "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"

There's a trend here: In the "Logic Artists are fuckers" thread, staff members Grunker and Infinitron leaped to the defense of LA and their union with bitComposer.

In this thread we have other staff members like Jaesun leaping to the defense of a bitComposer published developer.

Now we have DU caving in to requests by the same developer, no doubt under the pressure of a lot of bite sized Doritos.

How long until the name change to bitCodex: Back in RPG action????

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom