Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't Cloak My Emotions, Can't Mask My Tears (Top Ten)

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
dHhzl.jpg

z94Yn.jpg

cGmXN.jpg

JGt34.jpg

uE3WO.jpg

jUEnD.jpg

tmFU2.jpg

WLzaI.jpg

smwjb.jpg

uncc6.jpg

uGhIz.jpg

tVTF0.jpg

CN8rZ.jpg

E12qX.jpg

AF3zm.jpg

5TvEW.jpg

GThCw.jpg

t94iB.jpg

6kUlD.jpg

cFnxP.jpg

AIFqQ.jpg

4Jl2U.jpg

jhakz.jpg

NPjyS.jpg

HYb8z.jpg

XVOna.jpg

VZJfH.jpg

YVk9U.jpg

tTJnn.jpg

921pz.jpg

FBqq0.jpg

XPC08.jpg

tJVru.jpg

3BFn7.jpg

AzWdV.jpg

Vaarna_Aarne

Tomorrow, when I get back home. The connection in the cabin, despite being 8 megs, is not partial to uploading to Imgur it seems.

SoupNazi

Now that we're back, I want this to continue. ALSO I AM WATCHING THIS THREAD, BITCHES!

I. NEVER. BACK. DOWN.

Vaarna_Aarne

America's Best Comics, duh.

Here's some moar. Another update later today (after Evolutionary hits level 40):

NL2Iw.jpg

QwVKZ.jpg

waeW2.jpg

kew7f.jpg

Bsqpm.jpg

bMArZ.jpg

JSnam.jpg

3WF5O.jpg

ke2Wj.jpg

t0k5V.jpg

z8RVX.jpg

ToicM.jpg

2zT7g.jpg

w2su4.jpg

atws9.jpg

Brndm.jpg

MZwlM.jpg

OOHqj.jpg

BCy0y.jpg

AkLWj.jpg

fsg95.jpg

PLbn7.jpg

HaLHo.jpg

JR9xk.jpg

mCnkD.jpg

Vaarna_Aarne

FFFFFUUUUUUU you need 25 posts for a page change. Alright, but DISCUSS!!ion needs to be rapid from now on!

SoupNazi

There's nothing to DISCUSS! The comics is awesome, and pretty intense too. The gigant monster thing was actually pretty well handled despite its semi-comedic nature.

SoupNazi

I know, I know. Nobody seems to be interested in debating whether that Godzilla dude's intrusion was humorous and disjointing, a welcome comedic relief, or well-handled and fitting into the drama. :(

Vaarna_Aarne

I actually thought it was a very good merging of multiple purposes. Since the whole humour aspect from him being Godzilla after his star has waned and he became an alcoholic is added to by the fact that he does sound and act very convincingly, and you do feel kind of bad for him even when he's only appearing for a moment.

So about changing thread titles...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I dunno. This comic is good, I dig the writing and the cast well enough, but I'm struggling a bit to cope with its disjointed method of storytelling, hopping from case to case and event to event like an ADD case.

Also, an alien whose bio-cycle meshes exactly with an earth year is stupid.

Also, the fact that no one noticed Girl One is naked is beyond retarded (as is her punching the dog upon hearing he's color-blind). Just because skin is a different pigment, you can still tell it's friggin' skin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom