Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Brigand: Oaxaca - post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I bet not even 10% of active dexers gave a try games like Brigand, Prelude to Darkness or The Void.

Sometimes shit is just - you know - shit. Perhaps most codexers are ((full of shit)) therefore unwilling to eat more shit. Wisdom comes with a price.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I bet not even 10% of active dexers gave a try games like Brigand, Prelude to Darkness or The Void
:nocountryforshitposters:

Nigga,i will be surprised if more than 2 percent of fagz on the kodex have played those games. Most of the people here are mentally ill kwans that come to bitch about politics. Kodexers that come here for the games are minority,and only small amount of them care for hidden gems like those games. Tho prelude is total shit since it is broken and you could hardly play it.

vitellus

the irascible
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
all i remember from that game, steam says i last played in 2016, was the opening with the weird ass trees. that definitely was a game that exists. 90m in that was plenty for me.

prelude is total shit
i downloaded it, got to play it for about five minutes before real life made me stop. when i went to play again, the Prelude64 does that 'double click, get the processing circle, then the window opens/closes instantly. i guess it's not meant to be for the moment, i'll just wait til the shit gets ironed out.

this is something right up my alley and gonna pick it up on payday.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
i downloaded it, got to play it for about five minutes before real life made me stop. when i went to play again, the Prelude64 does that 'double click, get the processing circle, then the window opens/closes instantly. i guess it's not meant to be for the moment, i'll just wait til the shit gets ironed out.

Yeah,pretty much the same story lol. Tho i tried to play it like 5 times trough the years,but the game is stable as a fallen fence.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
brigand is raw, but it's also fun and it has soul. if you want a low rent deus ex that's fun and better than it leads on, give it a try. you won't regret it

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nigga,i will be surprised if more than 2 percent of fagz on the kodex have played those games. Most of the people here are mentally ill kwans that come to bitch about politics. Kodexers that come here for the games are minority,and only small amount of them care for hidden gems like those games.
I guess you're right :negative:

Tho prelude is total shit since it is broken and you could hardly play it.
& vitellus
It's all fixed now, check out the version 2.12
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/prelude-to-darkness-collection.143003/

Modron

Arcane
Codexers are as fickle and sheepish about what they'll try as game journalists, I am still surprised by the number of codexers who wouldn't even try something like Expeditions Viking.

I stopped around what I'm guessing was half way when mobs of stealth cyber ninjas showed up as a more common enemy and I didn't like my guns build. Was intending to try a voodoo run but it's lost in my backlog for now.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Darkozric if you vote my post "fake news" then say why, and why do you hide your profile page?
I tried the game for a second time a few months ago based on your thread and while the game was somewhat more stable, there were still plenty of random crashes. So, the "all fixed now" is fake.

As for the profile page, I'm not interested in spammers orbiting my dick.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Darkozric if you vote my post "fake news" then say why, and why do you hide your profile page?
I tried the game for a second time a few months ago based on your thread and while the game was somewhat more stable, there were still plenty of random crashes. So, the "all fixed now" is fake.

As for the profile page, I'm not interested in spammers orbiting my dick.
Which version? 2.11 had issues, 2.12 is fine for me so far, didn't play earlier versions

Also, if you encounter a crash, report it, asfasdf fixes them very quickly.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Which version? 2.11 had issues, 2.12 is fine for me so far, didn't play earlier versions

I don't remember which one, plus I had an accident with my hard drive and everything was lost. If fantadomat is willing to give it a spin for the sixth time, I'm curious to read his feedback.

Konjad

Patron

I don't remember which one, plus I had an accident with my hard drive and everything was lost. If fantadomat is willing to give it a spin for the sixth time, I'm curious to read his feedback.
2.12 is only a week old btw, earlier one was broken and was out for months until i tried it, it crashed, so I reported the issue and it was fixed in a day.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Yeah,pretty much the same story lol. Tho i tried to play it like 5 times trough the years,but the game is stable as a fallen fence.
I played Prelude to Darkness (v. 1.8 with Fowyr minipatches, it was a time before the sourcecode was released) from begining to end on my older laptop from 2011 with Windows 7 os at the time.

Sure the game had like 5 ctds per hour, especially in some locations (caverns!), but with a bit of resilience I still managed to get to the finish line.

Hopefully the new updated version will become playable for more people, it truly is a rough diamond of the genre.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Codexers are as fickle and sheepish about what they'll try as game journalists, I am still surprised by the number of codexers who wouldn't even try something like Expeditions Viking.
Yeah,many kodexers are just generic consumers. They slurp only AAA kwan shit.

Konjad

Patron
I wish I hadn't accidentally bought the transsexual gay novel for 15 Euros and spent it on everything this dev offers on Steam instead.
The guy who runs https://www.brianlancasterauthor.com/ is not me.
"BRIAN LANCASTER is an author of gay romantic fiction in multiple genres, including contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, crime, mystery, and anything else his elusive muse provides."

Yeah yeah, no need to be shy on the 'dex

Konjad

Patron
Now this makes much more sense:
au0yEiC.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom