Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bloodlines glitch reporting forum up

Lomer

Liturgist
Troika’s failure in developing a bug-free game could be easily predicted. Their team is rather smallish (at least compared to Bioware’s capacity) and they usually set themselves overly ambitious tasks, such as multiple paths, different endings, outcomes related to each main location (remember the endgame slides from Fallout (I know, I know – it’s Interplay’s title but still Troikians have greatly contributed to it), Arcanum and ToEE). They don’t even have their own QA department. In addition, it seems the publishers do not consider Troika’products potential hits and don’t put much effort in QA in their turn. That said, I still love every Troika’s game (cannot comment on Bloodlines – not yet released in my country), but I can see how the gamers are often repulsed by the lack of polish.

Limorkil

Liturgist
The thing about the bug/glitch terminology is that I actually understood what the difference was, which I think is the important thing. I suppose using the terms "gamestopping bugs" and "other bugs" would also work, but as long as the categories are clear its not really important. Where I work we use the terms "fatal error", "undocumented feature" and "enhancement recommendation" to describe bugs that stop stuff from working, bugs that make stuff work in a way other than what you would expect and bugs where stuff works but it could work (or look) better. We only use those terms internally, so its not like we are trying to deceive people. We used to call bugs priority 1, 2 and 3 but what happened was that 90% of all bugs ended up categorized as 1s because it was based on how loud the user shouted at the help desk person and not on what the actual problem was.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Lomer said:
...but I can see how the gamers are often repulsed by the lack of polish.
Gamers are stupid. Wouldn't hurt them to actually think sometimes. We have the latest FPS engine, and a truckload of heavy RPG stuff on top of that. You must have the top of the line machine to run all that smoothly. If you don't have one, turn some stuff off, or upgrade. Simple as that. After I bumped up RAM and finally bought a new card, I don't have any problems with the game.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I'm sick and tired of people who bitch, moan, and whine about bugs in Troika games. Every fucking game is shipped with bugs. That's just how it is, folks. Fucking deal with it. "I looked at that idiotic thread where people share their stupid stories, and got ToEE deja vu. I don't think that these forums accomplish anything, Leon, other then creating a strong impression that Bloodlines is buggy. It's not. There are some issues, and there are people who buy their computers at Kmart and hot dog stands, and that's about it.

I love all those "I returned the game, and got HL2 and it runz graet!!11" It's an RPG, moron.

In comparison, KOTOR had a lot more issues with sounds, graphics, slowdowns in apartments, making the game trully unplayable. BG2 had plenty of bugs - initiating conversations with dragons while killing them, party members who wouldn't talk to you or join you after being mazed, not to mention the rules. NWN had a seveal miles long bug list. Yet nobody says that Bio is constantly shipping buggy games or has that reputation. So, wtf?"

That's because youa re an idiot. While BIO's games have bugs and some of them even have "lots" of bugs; most people aren't getting hit with those evil "game ending" bugs at the same rate as it seems to occur in troika games. On top of that, BIO is known for patching their games this is espciially true in the case of NWN where they seemingly have full freedom to do so. Heck, when a SP game like KOTOR comes with a built in updater that's a surely good sign (or a bad sign if you are pessmesitic:P).

TOEE was horrendously buggy. Just deal with it. And, though Arcanum was pretty much bugfree for me eprsonally most people had major bug problems iwth it not even counting the RT combat issues it had.

All that said, Bl from what I've gathered in spite some of the bug whining doesn't seem all that buggy comapritvely speaking. So good job there on Troika's part.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Volourn said:
That's because youa re an idiot.
That was my second guess :lol:

While BIO's games have bugs and some of them even have "lots" of bugs; most people aren't getting hit with those evil "game ending" bugs at the same rate as it seems to occur in troika games.
Really? What about the two that I mentioned? The maze "side-effects" and KOTOR sound problem? Didn't you have a lot of KOTOR crashings yourself (when loading a new area)?

On top of that, BIO is known for patching their games...
Isn't that what Troika trying to do now?

Heck, when a SP game like KOTOR comes with a built in updater that's a surely good sign (or a bad sign if you are pessmesitic:P).
I don't give a fuck what it comes with. The sound issue made it absolutely fucking unplayable. As for the patch, it came several weeks later. Nobody waits that long.

TOEE was horrendously buggy. Just deal with it.
I had one CTD, and finished the game several times before the first patch came out. If you have a crappy PC and can't configure it properly, then you deal with it.

And, though Arcanum was pretty much bugfree for me eprsonally most people had major bug problems iwth it not even counting the RT combat issues it had.
Apparently - my favourite word. Hey, did you know that apparently many people thought that ToEE combat was too hard?

All that said, Bl from what I've gathered in spite some of the bug whining doesn't seem all that buggy comapritvely speaking. So good job there on Troika's part.
Yay!

Lomer

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
Gamers are stupid.

Of course they are – any minute spent in video gaming is detracting from their sexual life (though I have heard that Bloodlines provides some good compensation in this department) :D . Seriously, the gamers tend to forget how much they receive from Troika in respect of role-playing (even a straightforward dungeon crawler as ToEE has several dialogue skills and could be completed without a single kill (if you have stealthy and charismatic character) and die to whine about any noticed game defect. Give them a simplistic but pretty looking and polished game and most of them will part with their 50 bucks without any complaint. That’s why Dungeon Siege was financial success, while Arcanum flopped.

taks

Liturgist
Surlent said:
Well glitch is still a word. So it's not like Leon made that up.
yup, but a glitch in engineering terms usually refers to a bug caused outside influences, e.g. a surge on the power line causes your monitor to power cycle, etc.
taks

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"That was my second guess"

LOL

"Really? What about the two that I mentioned? The maze "side-effects" and KOTOR sound problem? Didn't you have a lot of KOTOR crashings yourself (when loading a new area)?"

The ones you mentioend were obviously not as spanning as the TOEE CTDs as obviously that effect much more people. Do you think most people care about who made what game enough to whine about one's bugs; but not the others? I think not. Face it, TOEE had more major bugs than any BIO game. And, BIO's smaller bugs are easily more forgiveable as most realzie that they'll eventually get to fixing it.

As for my crashes with KOTOR; if you remember correctly that was easily fixed because I had to update myd rivers. Simple as that. I was dumb enough to forget that when I worked on my computer. That's my fault; not BIO's. Next.

"Isn't that what Troika trying to do now?"

Trying is NOT good enough.

"I don't give a fuck what it comes with. The sound issue made it absolutely fucking unplayable."

Yeah. Maybe for 2 people. R00fles! Meanwhile, multiples of people couldn't really play TOEE. Period. Once again, no comparison. Not to mention, BIo didn't drag their feet nor did they play the Blame Game like Troika tried to do.

"I had one CTD, and finished the game several times before the first patch came out. If you have a crappy PC and can't configure it properly, then you deal with it."

Ha. What a lame argument. i could say the same with your KOTOR problems. Once again, you are one peon. Wea re discussing bugs that don't just effect individuals; but groups. if it effects a small number it's their computer's fault most likely; if effects the large number of gamers as it did with TOEE; it's likely the game's fault. period.

"Hey, did you know that apparently many people thought that ToEE combat was too hard?"

And?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Volourn said:
I'm sick and tired of people who bitch, moan, and whine about bugs in Troika games. Every fucking game is shipped with bugs. That's just how it is, folks. Fucking deal with it. "I looked at that idiotic thread where people share their stupid stories, and got ToEE deja vu. I don't think that these forums accomplish anything, Leon, other then creating a strong impression that Bloodlines is buggy. It's not. There are some issues, and there are people who buy their computers at Kmart and hot dog stands, and that's about it.

I love all those "I returned the game, and got HL2 and it runz graet!!11" It's an RPG, moron.

In comparison, KOTOR had a lot more issues with sounds, graphics, slowdowns in apartments, making the game trully unplayable. BG2 had plenty of bugs - initiating conversations with dragons while killing them, party members who wouldn't talk to you or join you after being mazed, not to mention the rules. NWN had a seveal miles long bug list. Yet nobody says that Bio is constantly shipping buggy games or has that reputation. So, wtf?"

That's because youa re an idiot. While BIO's games have bugs and some of them even have "lots" of bugs; most people aren't getting hit with those evil "game ending" bugs at the same rate as it seems to occur in troika games. On top of that, BIO is known for patching their games this is espciially true in the case of NWN where they seemingly have full freedom to do so. Heck, when a SP game like KOTOR comes with a built in updater that's a surely good sign (or a bad sign if you are pessmesitic:P).

TOEE was horrendously buggy. Just deal with it. And, though Arcanum was pretty much bugfree for me eprsonally most people had major bug problems iwth it not even counting the RT combat issues it had.

Ok, where is the Volourn we all hate and despise? Bring him back, you prick!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Ok, where is the Volourn we all hate and despise? Bring him back, you prick!"

Still trolling I see, troll. You wanted a reaction; you got one. I hope you are happy troll.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Volourn said:
The ones you mentioend were obviously not as spanning as the TOEE CTDs as obviously that effect much more people.
Do you have numbers readily available to back that up? No? Then do shut up :wink:

Do you think most people care about who made what game enough to whine about one's bugs; but not the others? I think not.
Well, thinking is obviosly not for you then :lol: It's been mentioned here and in that bugs thread that basically many people associate Troika with buggy games. On the other hand, I haven't heard anyone making the same conclusion about Bio. That was my point.

Face it, TOEE had more major bugs than any BIO game. And, BIO's smaller bugs are easily more forgiveable as most realzie that they'll eventually get to fixing it.
I can't face it, sorry. Like I said, I had one CTD, and that's it. I played the game many times, 7 or 9, and I haven't had any problems with it. I wouldn't lie about it just to "protect" Troika. I guess other people had a lot of issues with the game or so they claim. I know for a fact that a large number of those issues were misunderstood rules, but I have no idea what the actual ratio was.

As for my crashes with KOTOR; if you remember correctly that was easily fixed because I had to update myd rivers. Simple as that. I was dumb enough to forget that when I worked on my computer. That's my fault; not BIO's. Next.
True. Then perhaps you should have done the same with ToEE, as while it's clear that some people had some issues with ToEE, some people, like Spazmo and me, didn't have any problems so that must have been some config issue. In regard to KOTOR, that was my point, in many cases, you can tweak your PC to make a game work. There is no point in crying about some technical issues.

"Isn't that what Troika trying to do now?"
It took Bio several weeks to fix that sound problem. We are only on day 3 here, assuming that there is an actual problem, of course.

"I don't give a fuck what it comes with. The sound issue made it absolutely fucking unplayable."

Yeah. Maybe for 2 people. R00fles!
Oh, no. It was way more than 2 people. It was a big problem with slow downs, and everyone was bitching about that for weeks. And when I say "slow down" I mean huge slow downs that made going anywhere impossible. Untill you kill the sound completely, upgrade drivers or get a new card.

"Hey, did you know that apparently many people thought that ToEE combat was too hard?"
And?
The key word is apparently. You used it to make a phony statement that some people *apparently* had many problems with Arcanum.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
OMIFKINGGOD I AM SOOOOOOOOOO REPULSED BY THE LACK OF POLISH N TEH BUGS N GLITCHES (OMG THEY ARE JUST BUGS WITH A DIFFRNT NAME LOL WHO R U TO LIE TO US??????) THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHIT IN MY BLOODLINES BOX AND MAIL IT BACK TO LEON OMFG I GOT HL2 AND IT ROXXXXX!!!111111

WTFUX Y IS THE FYTNG 3RD PERSON WTF I BOUGHT AN FPS NOT ZELDA. FUKEN LIARS THIS IS NO FPS!!!!!!!111 THIS IS A SHITTY XCUSE. LOL EXCUSE ME WHIL I POOP IN UR FAEC

KTHXBYE

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Exitium said:
OMIFKINGGOD I AM SOOOOOOOOOO REPULSED BY THE LACK OF POLISH N TEH BUGS N GLITCHES (OMG THEY ARE JUST BUGS WITH A DIFFRNT NAME LOL WHO R U TO LIE TO US??????) THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHIT IN MY BLOODLINES BOX AND MAIL IT BACK TO LEON OMFG I GOT HL2 AND IT ROXXXXX!!!111111

KTHXBYE

No more sugar for you.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Lomer said:
Of course they are – any minute spent in video gaming is detracting from their sexual life (though I have heard that Bloodlines provides some good compensation in this department) :D .
Man, who gives a shit about sex? Sure, sex is fun. Eating chocolate is fun, too. So is watching a movie, or reading a book, or playing a game. But I don't know why some people (I'm not saying you do, but it certainly sounds like you are) place so much emphasis on sex. Life's not about sex. Sex's just a part of life like everything else is. I've had my fair share of sex (which you do not need to hear about) so I do know what I'm talking about. It's not a big deal. Maybe you don't think it's a big deal and I'm just making a deal out of it by responding to this sentence in particular, but I don't really care if I do.

Seriously, the gamers tend to forget how much they receive from Troika in respect of role-playing (even a straightforward dungeon crawler as ToEE has several dialogue skills and could be completed without a single kill (if you have stealthy and charismatic character) and die to whine about any noticed game defect.
Straight up. That one struck the heart right on target. I can't think of any other game released in recent times, including Bioware's RPGs, that offer as much role-playing options as Bloodlines. By recent times I mean post-Fallout, obviously.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Do you have numbers readily available to back that up?"

Hard numbers? No. I sure have a lot of circumstantial evidence though in the forms of my posts. If that was enough to find a certain someone in the US guilty; it is surely enough here. You evena dmit yourself. People see Troika; and they think bugs. Not the same with BIO. That says a lot, and no it's not that gamers are stupid. It's that Ttroika releases buggy games (LOL after 2 they come to this conlussion :P). It's also the lack of support Troika gives to that hurts their 'rep' in this regard.

"It's been mentioned here and in that bugs thread that basically many people associate Troika with buggy games. On the other hand, I haven't heard anyone making the same "conclusion about Bio."

Internet does not equal majority. Most people as in casual gamers don't know who Troika or Bio even are. heck, as we both know, a alrge number of people bought KOTOR because of the SW name a lone and I'm sure many people bought BL because it has vampires; not because it was Troika! We of the net, of course, are different here where we do purchase games solely based on devloper. Heck, troika is the *only* reason I'm gonna buy BL at all. Perhaps, people don't associate BIo to buggy games because they don't release buggy games on the scale of a TOEE.

I know for a fact that a large number of those issues were misunderstood rules, but I have no idea what the actual ratio was."

Welcome to the world of D&D. Lots of NWN 'bugs' reported were the same exact type. Then again, I doubt these are the bugs that caused TOEE to have such a bad rep. It's the bug like CTD bugs when crafting more than half the time that gave it that rep.

"True. Then perhaps you should have done the same with ToEE, as while it's clear that some people had some issues with ToEE, some people, like Spazmo and me, didn't have any problems so that must have been some config issue. In regard to KOTOR, that was my point, in many cases, you can tweak your PC to make a game work. There is no point in crying about some technical issues."

The difference being is that my crahsing issue was easily identified with my non updated drivers. Easily fixed. Nothing I did to my computer improved the situation with TOEE hence it was a game issue not a computer issue. Espicially since TOEE worked fine for the first 8 hours or so and went to crap for absolutely no discernible reason. Not to mention I was far from alone with it. Most people who bought KOTOR had the game up, running, and rolling right away. Again, while I know TOEE was perfect bug wise for you; youw ere the exception; not the rule.

"It took Bio several weeks to fix that sound problem. We are only on day 3 here, assuming that there is an actual problem, of course."

Huh? I'm not saying Troika should have a patch ready right now. That be silly. of course; it'll take time to make a patch. That goes without saying for all sorts of reasons.

"Oh, no. It was way more than 2 people. It was a big problem with slow downs, and everyone was bitching about that for weeks. And when I say "slow down" I mean huge slow downs that made going anywhere impossible. Untill you kill the sound completely, upgrade drivers or get a new card."

I sit corrected. It was 7 people. :D

"The key word is apparently. You used it to make a phony statement that some people *apparently* had many problems with Arcanum."

And?

"OMIFKINGGOD I AM SOOOOOOOOOO REPULSED BY THE LACK OF POLISH N TEH BUGS N GLITCHES (OMG THEY ARE JUST BUGS WITH A DIFFRNT NAME LOL WHO R U TO LIE TO US??????) THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHIT IN MY BLOODLINES BOX AND MAIL IT BACK TO LEON OMFG I GOT HL2 AND IT ROXXXXX!!!111111"

Go play the game and grab the boobies and let us normals relax.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Volourn said:
The ones you mentioend were obviously not as spanning as the TOEE CTDs as obviously that effect much more people. Do you think most people care about who made what game enough to whine about one's bugs; but not the others? I think not. Face it, TOEE had more major bugs than any BIO game. And, BIO's smaller bugs are easily more forgiveable as most realzie that they'll eventually get to fixing it.
Bullshit. I couldn't play KOTOR for the first few weeks until after the patch was released. The sound bug (disabling EAX did not help) always managed to screw up my gaming experience everytime I entered a new area, because the entire game would slow to a crawl for some reason. It'd also CTD randomly, and often. None of these bugs seem present in Bloodlines. There's some issues with memory leaks, but I've since alleviated myself of those problems by reading the HL2 Optimization Guide on gear.ign.com and setting up a fixed pagefile. No biggy there. It's just that Bloodlines can be fairly unfriendly to people who don't keep their computers in check, I suppose by rewarding their laziness with slowdowns.

You can't speak for everyone here, Volourn. I'm sure you can try, and do it anyway, as you often do, but what I mean to say is that Bioware was clearly at fault with the sound bug and the random CTDs that a lot of us experienced, including me. My motherboard (a P4P800), which is one of the best selling and most widely used Asus motherboard was one of those affected by the CTD bugs, and the Audigy card I was on, which a lot of others use and was in fact the best selling gaming/performance sound card at the time of KOTOR's release, had major issues with the game.

Pull that stick out of your ass, or I'll ram my fist down your throat and do it myself, shithead. They're working on a patch and that patch will soon be released. How much more can they do?

Yeah. Maybe for 2 people. R00fles! Meanwhile, multiples of people couldn't really play TOEE.
You can't downplay the bug. Shit, man. A lot of reviewers experienced it, too. Much like Bloodlines, KOTOR was rated with fairly good ratings regardless of its bugs. Unlike KOTOR, Bloodlines doesn't have any bugs of that variety. I suppose you'll respond with a "We'll see" comment. I'm sure you will, in time. When you actually get the game instead of shooting your mouth off about the game not having actually played it.

Period. Once again, no comparison. Not to mention, BIo didn't drag their feet nor did they play the Blame Game like Troika tried to do.
Is Troika playing the blame game with Bloodlines? Dragging their feet? The answer is no on either count. Pull that stick out of your ass.

Ha. What a lame argument. i could say the same with your KOTOR problems. Once again, you are one peon. Wea re discussing bugs that don't just effect individuals; but groups.
Well gee whiz Professor Volly! I didn't know you could play TOEE in groups. Stillminded malcontent.

if it effects a small number it's their computer's fault most likely; if effects the large number of gamers as it did with TOEE; it's likely the game's fault. period.
Hey, nobody's arguing that TOEE had a shitload of bugs. Maybe Saint is, but I'm not. Why do you think the CO8 exists? To kiss Troika's ass? Hell no. We wanted to fix it, and to some degree, we managed to do that. It's still unsatisfactory in terms of the storyline and the like but that's not under discussion at the moment.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"None of these bugs seem present in Bloodlines."

You are an idiot.

"Pull that stick out of your ass, or I'll ram my fist down your throat and do it myself, shithead."

644 Lakeshore dr, unit 36, North Bay, ontario, kanada, North Amerika, Earth.
Come take your best shot.

"Unlike KOTOR, Bloodlines doesn't have any bugs of that variety."

You are an idiot.

"Is Troika playing the blame game with Bloodlines? Dragging their feet? The answer is no on either count. Pull that stick out of your ass."

You are an idiot.

Now, whya re you an idiot? Let's see why...

I wrote: "All that said, Bl from what I've gathered in spite some of the bug whining doesn't seem all that buggy comapritvely speaking. So good job there on Troika's part."

I also wrote: "Huh? I'm not saying Troika should have a patch ready right now. That be silly. of course; it'll take time to make a patch. That goes without saying for all sorts of reasons."

And, lastly, VD and I were comapring TOEE and KOTOR as wella s other BIo or Troika games and discussing why BIo has a better rep for bugs than troika does. And, your holier than thou fanboyish pursuit to defend BL at all cost you defended it from someone who wans't even attacking it. What's hilarious you have often stated many times that BIo is better at developing less bug filled games than Troika and have often used the exmaple of KOTOR vs. TOEE yourself. What an idiot.

In final conclusion,

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

Game over.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You are an idiot.
Grace us with your witticisms, oh poetic one.

644 Lakeshore dr, unit 36, North Bay, ontario, kanada, North Amerika, Earth.
Come take your best shot.
A visit to you would be as pointless as whiskers on a one armed prostitute named Liza with an accent like Lithuanian peddling used condoms in the middle of the road on Brooklyn Bridge who only accepts Monopoly money. Monopoly money that talks, and has a charming personality. That likes lonely walks on the beach and romantic candlelight dinners.

I wrote: "All that said, Bl from what I've gathered in spite some of the bug whining doesn't seem all that buggy comapritvely speaking. So good job there on Troika's part."

I also wrote: "Huh? I'm not saying Troika should have a patch ready right now. That be silly. of course; it'll take time to make a patch. That goes without saying for all sorts of reasons."
Your constant bitching and moaning about the game's bugs and about how "trying isn't good enough" would suggest that you are otherwise content to continue bitching and moaning about irrelevent bullshit. Your comment about "trying isnt good enough" really shines like a polished turd in the kingdom of sewage.

And, lastly, VD and I were comapring TOEE and KOTOR as wella s other BIo or Troika games and discussing why BIo has a better rep for bugs than troika does. And, your holier than thou fanboyish pursuit to defend BL at all cost you defended it from someone who wans't even attacking it. What's hilarious you have often stated many times that BIo is better at developing less bug filled games than Troika and have often used the exmaple of KOTOR vs. TOEE yourself. What an idiot.
They are, but your downplaying of KOTOR's bugs is inane, considering the fact that the game was rendered unplayable for MANY people.

Conclusion: You fail at life.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
You *are* stupid. I was not complaining about BL's bugs. What a tool. In fact, I congratulated Troika on what looks to be a relatively bugfree game.

R00fles!

Now, stop trolling everyone who doens't kiss Troika's ass.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Oh really? What were all those posts about Troika's bugs then? You certainly wouldn't have been dredging up TOEE's bug issues for no apparent reason.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Oh really? What were all those posts about Troika's bugs then? You certainly wouldn't have been dredging up TOEE's bug issues for no apparent reason."

You are an idiot. It was VD who brought up Troika's 'rep' for having bug issues. What a dummy you are. Are you reading anyone's posts including VD's in this thread or do you just spout nonsense in some flimsy protection head jolt to defend BL?

VD was upset and started whining how Troika has a rep for buggy games; but BIO doesn't. I was explaining to him why that was the case. As you can see my responses to him; BL was a non issue here and I even gave the thumbs up to Troika for it 'cause from what I have seen BL is relatively bug free. However, this doesn't exuse their well earned rep for buggy games. Something you have ranted on before and agree with!

Blame VD for bringing it up.

Blame yourself for being stupid.

Don't blame me. It's not my fault.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I don't give a shit. I wasn't responding to his posts. I was responding to the ones you made, and I think most of us can agree that a lot of the stuff you said, especially the downplaying of KOTOR's serious CTD and sound/lag issues was atrociously stupid, typical of what you'd expect from Volourn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom