Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Kem0sabe

Arcane
From what I could tell, the ending didn't resolve any of the ingame mysteries...

Who killed the AI director.

Who really funded the AI.

What is the Kett Empire.

Why were the remnant terra forming the cluster and why and how did they make the angaran.

Who were the remnant.

Who attacked the remnant.

What is the scourge and how does it work like a space tentacle monster.

Where is the quarian ark and what happened to it.

They are were planning a ridiculous number of sequels and dlc, but with this reception and most likely mediocre sales, I'm not seeing it.

Freddie

Savant
Every character in the game has an underbite when they speak lol.

They are just suffering from Habsburg Lip.

Picture+157.jpg

It proves that only inbred degenerates went to Andromeda to avoid the social stigma of incest and being retarded.
Ah, But it all makes sense now! EA/BW management decided to self insert them into the game, because they are so important figures and examples to rest of the world... and because why the hell not.

Drakron

Arcane
Well, they fixed some of that horrendous make-up on the first chick, so there's that. She looked like some domestically abused clown, 1000 yard stare included.

Well ... from what I seem the major problem is that whoever voiced her just read from the script and they didnt do a second take, there is almost no emotion so what makes her so incredible ... insane is her dead stare and her almost monotone voiced, changing the face isnt going to change the lack of emotion in both body and vocal language.

The second one still has orange colored straw for hair and fuck-me lipstick on the bridge of what's basically a warship (you're facing a hostile military after all) though.

Well she is the science officer (a religious science officer, must be easy ... "I dont know what this is, IT MUST BE ONE OF GODS MYSTERIES" ... I dont mind religion and science but it seems nobody makes the oblivious connection that spirituality and reasoning are different things and instead tend to try to mix them and you end up with stupidity) and the Tempest is a scout ship, I dont think much is said about it, the wiki says it traded heavy armor and a main weapon for size, speed and stealth so its worst that the Normandy that was classified as a frigate, calling it a "warship" seems a bit too much, its like calling a US Coast Guard Cutter a warship, the Tempest is likely armed but even compared with the Normandy, its really not a warship.

Kaz

Novice
Why were the remnant terra forming the cluster and why and how did they make the angaran.
Who were the remnant.
I guess the answers are in Halo 4. Most of the remnant stuff have been lifted from Halo 4 (the architecture, the weapon designs, certain enemies like the Observer who is the equivalent of the Promethean Watcher from Halo 4, I think there's even a dyson sphere like Requiem).

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
From what I could tell, the ending didn't resolve any of the ingame mysteries...

What is the Kett Empire.

Who were the remnant.

They are were planning a ridiculous number of sequels and dlc, but with this reception and most likely mediocre sales, I'm not seeing it.

I skip every cut scene or conversation the game lets you and I still know the answer to your first two - She was killed along with her direct subordinates when their citadel hit the space scourge thing while everyone was still in cryo. She was the main funder and driver.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

What is the Kett Empire.

Who were the remnant.

I skip every cut scene or conversation the game lets you and I still know the answer to your first two - She was killed along with her direct subordinates when their citadel hit the space scourge thing while everyone was still in cryo. She was the main funder and driver.
Do you mean the chick who helped to start the entire initiative? The muslim woman? IIRC she was
Assassinated by a salarian doctor guy because she was asking too many questions about cerberus. They found her in the mass effect equivalent of a crack den. It was some side quest.
I could link the video I saw it from as well if you want. Unless I have the people mixed up. The one i'm referring to is the leader of the initiative who was leading alongside the MCs father.

Tytus

Arcane
skip every cut scene or conversation the game lets you and I still know the answer to your first two

1c4uye.jpg

You later find out she was murdered, but the current regime covered it up because couldn't find the culprit. The game teases with an investigation quests that never goes anywhere.
She also run out of money and you learn about the mysterious Benafactor that funded the whole shit and it totally not Cerberus, honest I swear on me, mum. But you never learn his identity too.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

What is the Kett Empire.

Who were the remnant.

Do you mean the chick who helped to start the entire initiative? The muslim woman? IIRC she was
Assassinated by a salarian doctor guy because she was asking too many questions about cerberus. They found her in the mass effect equivalent of a crack den. It was some side quest.
I could link the video I saw it from as well if you want. Unless I have the people mixed up. The one i'm referring to is the leader of the initiative who was leading alongside the MCs father.
skip every cut scene or conversation the game lets you and I still know the answer to your first two

1c4uye.jpg

You later find out she was murdered, but the current regime covered it up because couldn't find the culprit. The game teases with an investigation quests that never goes anywhere.
She also run out of money and you learn about the mysterious Benafactor that funded the whole shit and it totally not Cerberus, honest I swear on me, mum. But you never learn his identity too.

Sorry, I stopped playing shortly after clearing the base to save the Aboriginal lady - Moshad or something like that.

Did all the people above the one Salarian Director (the accountant) get assassinated too or just the head lady? That Krogan lady was calling him #7 or #8 to remind him how far down the succession line he was.

Drakron

Arcane

Isnt that completely stupid as if they wanted to get someone they could have someone from within the organization itself instead of grabbing someone from the street and also why the fuck bring them up because I can get someone believing Shepard and did the whole thing just a way to attempt ti save some the Milky Way races in case they fail to stop Reapers that would be more believable because some people would believe the Reapers threat as if Cerberus was behind it, they would just make it the whole thing Humans only.

I think they just added everything and the kitchen sink so it was "Mass Effect" so its bloated with references that either arent really required or simply bog down the whole thing.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

What is the Kett Empire.

Who were the remnant.

1c4uye.jpg

Sorry, I stopped playing shortly after clearing the base to save the Aboriginal lady - Moshad or something like that.

Did all the people above the one Salarian Director (the accountant) get assassinated too or just the head lady? That Krogan lady was calling him #7 or #8 to remind him how far down the succession line he was.
No idea, I only saw the aforementioned bit at random from a youtuber while I was browsing. It didnt seem like there was going to be any definite conclusion though. Theyre probably trying to hamfist in the next one of whats supposed to be a trilogy. The only other thing I know is that
The salarian doctor is a fake and he wounded the real doctor and left him on that sidequest planet, and you somehow manage to find him immediately
It also irked me how there were still footprint tracks in a damn desert planet from what if I was paying attention correctly, were the tracks of someone who disappeared months ago.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

Isnt that completely stupid as if they wanted to get someone they could have someone from within the organization itself instead of grabbing someone from the street and also why the fuck bring them up because I can get someone believing Shepard and did the whole thing just a way to attempt ti save some the Milky Way races in case they fail to stop Reapers that would be more believable because some people would believe the Reapers threat as if Cerberus was behind it, they would just make it the whole thing Humans only.

I think they just added everything and the kitchen sink so it was "Mass Effect" so its bloated with references that either arent really required or simply bog down the whole thing.
Yeah, it was fairly poorly done, but that's par for the course with Andromeda. I think they just wanted a recognizable name to attach to the game, or perhaps they're too lazy to create another organization that could be a potential threat in the future and make sense so they decided to shoehorn in the main one from the trilogies instead of actually writing something new and interesting.

Padzi

Arbiter
My god, you're right. I've never noticed until now but the "My face is tired" chick looks as if she has ptsd of some kind. She's got that vacant stare and expressionless horror on her face, like this dog.
900x900px-LL-fe567f55_dramatic-cupcake-dog1.gif
icatjzidqmqreu7qob.gif

anigif.gif

Should be a new smilie

Yeah. Also this:

AJQb3lz.png

this one at the very least should be kept for posterity

edit: ninja'd

That one should be a codex avatar or a codex smiley.

DarkUnderlord, I submit these for your consideration as smilies.

X9XgiYp.png
Hey65bz.png

Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Interesting to know that all of the dindus, gays, retards, degenerates, trannies, people suffering from deformities, SJWs, cucks, and feminists were forced out of the Milky Way and to Andromeda. :troll: :kfc:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom