Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Schleichwerbung

Educated
So is it bad that I successfully masturbated to that mass effect comic? I'd like an achievement if possible
M6DEm.png

Good enough?

Multi-headed Cow

I don't know why you'd say implausible. Element zero. There, now we can get back to masturbating to this lore-accurate story. :bounce:

Multi-headed Cow

Why the hell do you care what those retards think? If they had actual coherent complaints that'd be one thing, but all I saw there was hating us for our freedoms.
58135106_0f44555b97.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Do I need to make freudian slips about the 7 Sins topic for it? I missed the chance in the MechCommander topic.

catfood

AGAIN
Thread about deep(TM) female characters over at the WL2 forums. Typical bullshit as you might expect. However this caught my eye http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=721&start=20#p12142

Really, this is the direction you want to go? Tali is only a one dimensional character if you don't pay attention. Of the LIs in the Mass Effect series she arguably exhibits the greatest growth as a person. The quarians are sent out, probably around 16-20 years of age, on their equivalent of rumspringa. At this point in time she's a shy, snot-nosed kid that stumbles upon really important information and has a bunch of people trying to kill her. She was just recently exposed to large numbers of aliens and so remains very much an introvert throughout the first game, which is entirely in keeping with her origin. However, watching Shepard and surviving the conflicts she did expands her horizons, as well as giving her a severe case of hero worship.

2 years and change later sees her in command of what amounts to a small group of quarian spec ops. She finds out that her hero is back from the dead and working with people who are enemies of the fleet. Assuming you played ME2 with the fuck Cerberus mindset, she sees him saving her people and ignoring the cheerleader's recommendations. He the proceeds to save her ass on Haestrom. Romanced or not, assuming you pick the optimal path he then proceeds to cut through the histrionic bullshit created by the quarian fleet. Assuming you picked up the LotSB dlc, you would know that throughout the events of the game she was installing and uninstalling what amounts to a masturbation program for her suit, and eventually purchases the pro version. That remains unchanged whether you romance her or not or if you're male or female. Throughout ME2 Tali becomes a stronger person and more accepting of who she is. Less dependent on others and more assertive of her own needs.

Come the final installment, and it sees her as an ADMIRAL. The highest position a quarian can aspire to, and she's there at a VERY young age, and realizes she is pretty damned unprepared. By the end of the game, assuming she doesn't die, she has become entirely her own person, no longer the least bit shy or dependent on others. Is she still extremely cute, sure. But then I know actual women who are quite independent who have that same edge of cuteness.

One dimensional character my hairy balls.

:lol: Is that actually true?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:lol: Is that actually true?

Suite Process Log said:
-Upgraded interface GUI for relic technology(Fee authorization: Project Haestrom)
-Upgraded suit diagnostics for radiation detection(Fee authorization: Project Haestrom)
-Upgraded omni-tool for enhanced data integrity(Fee authorization: Project Haestrom)
-Upgraded translator for all human languages
-Installed suit application, NutriScan 2.2
-Installed suit application, EnginMaster 3.6:Human Vessels
-Installed suit application, Nerve-Stim Pro
-Downloaded entertainment vid, "Exiles Portraits of the Lost Quarians"
-Installed prototype defense suit, ShieldJack 0.8(Authorization Adm. Han'Gerral vas Neema)
-Upgraded medical scanning and quarantine suite
-Ran process, Infection Treatment(IsolateD)
-Downloaded education vid, "Dealing with Loss"
-Uninstalled suit application, Nerve-Stim Pro
-Reinstalled suit application, Nerve-Stim Pro
-Downloaded education vid, "Understanding Body Language:Human Edition"
-Downloaded entertainment vid, "Fleet and Flotilla"
-Uninstalled suit application, Nerve-Stim Pro
-Downloaded education vid, "Human Courtship and Mating"
-Installed suit application, Immunoboost Professional Edition
-Reinstalled suit application, Nerve-Stim Pro Deluxe Edition

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
LOVERSLAAAABB TIME
xh6dO.png

"Your Favorite Lovers moment?"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4516
One room was a sewer with a huge rat boss and to get to him you had to cross a "bridge" and under it was a pit filled with about 50 regular rats (not even kidding, these dungeons are ridiculous!). And might I add that they were extremely horny rats? Yeah, I was getting the joburg messages OVER and OVER. They were going nuts! Guess what? A rat somehow got out of the pit, and SMASHED me with joburg! I was too distracted, and I promptly fell into the rat pit filled with horny joburg controlled rats! Joburg non stop took over from there
joburg is the npc/creatures raping other npcs AI script mod. There was a simpler time when oblivion sex mods were just about your chosen actions instead of this radiant raping that just spoils new players
So, Kvatch is saved and I fast travel to the priory with Martin. We clear the area.

As I go to retrieve Prior Mirabel's (SP?) horse to make the long ride to Cloud Ruler Temple, the damned horse RAPES ME (and I have all the appropriate horse parts installed...) while Martin and Jauffre look on.
Mine was just in my last game; I just had installed Lovers Necrophilia, and rescued Martin from Kvatch. Needless to say, my naive Woodelf archer was appalled to see how on our trek back to the Priory, how the seemingly innocent young priest would mercilessly rape the bodies of all of the female bandits who attacked us. More disturbing was after we got to the Priory and had to make our way to Cloud Ruler Temple, when Jauffre and Martin started splitting the dead bandits between them...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2487
Lovers Victims is another new plugin from Japanese modders.
It allows you to capture & enslave NPC

After capturing Npc you can use them to breeding purpose, to do
Go to breeding location and talk with slave.
Order slave to go to Breeding Room. when slave pick the cell. "Talk " with monster and press Start.
The Breeding will begin.
The list of creatures you will be able to use is quite long

From Dogs,rats,boards,sheeps,mountain lions
To
Ogre,Gatekeepers,Ghosts,Zombies,Lich and many more.

Also after spawning the creature you can have sex with it.
For every sucesfull breeding you will get reward. (For example > with minotaur > minotaur horn > with bear > bear pelt etc )

"Wearable Buttplugs, Strapon CBBE & UNP - And other toys"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6233
- Strapon (double ended) - CBBE and UNP
- Blindfold
- Strapon for mouth (double ended)
- Buttplugs
- Tails (fox, rabbit, more to come)
- Pignose and Pigtail (for your special piggy)
- Anal Dildo
- Anal and Vaginal Eggs
- Anal Beads (various depths)
selected screenshots:
http://imgur.com/nLvGt,xF2C2,dFt7X,xEHou

"Adventures with TomagoClub"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=368
Oblivion's premier pregnancy+birthing mod.
Hmmm...i've run into a new problem.
I gathered my vampiric offspring and took them away to the basement of a house in Bruma where a suspected Vampire was killed. I figured if I left them there they would be caught and killed.

Well, that didn't happen. In fact...they killed the remaining tenant in the house and just decided to relax and claim it as their own. So I knew what had to be done before they ventured out of the house and assaulted the town. I clicked on the oldest one and decided to cut his Umbilical Cord.
The game asked me if I was sure and I clicked "YES".

But it didn't die!!! (WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?)

The little Vampire Offspring turned a flash of RED for 2 seconds as if it put on some kind of ring or clothing with a spell. But it lived!!! It would not die no matter how many times I clicked on the umbilical cord!!

So I decided I would have to manually kill it and the other two...the hard way.
Now, please don't run me off here, but i'm curious; is it actually possible to be pregnant and birth a wolf, one that grows up into the full size ones that roam Oblivion? i'm not going to lie, i would love to be able to do that (and then make him my companion).
It'll come out as either another wolf or a "beast" race. If it's a wolf, you can't make it an official LoversBitch companion, but it'll follow you around (and hump you if another mod enables it, though it'll be tiny and won't line up correctly). Hopefully it will come out as a puppy. ;D
I was walking through Market when a newborn went running by - big head of hair, black nylons and heels, wrist irons... and male.

"No, no, no", I thought, as he beams a big ear-to-ear smile up at me. I had to switch his inventory right then and there. I had only an unenchanted Rangers outfit on me but he looked happy to get it.
Bonus is I got an extra set of nylons & heels to bestow on some future momma, hehe!
Apparently new children pop out with the clothing that their mothers wore at the time.
Yes. You should be able to ask via dialogue what menstrual stage your intended mother-to-be is in, and then go on a frenzy around ovulation (Day 4 of the 7 day cycle).

Alternatively, and more precisely, if you have the mod Mad Companionship Spells (highly recommended to alter children's inventory and behavior!), you can choose the 'Trade' option and then go to the 'Misc' section of the woman's inventory. Hold down Ctrl when clicking on her womb (otherwise you'll take it from her, and be able to be pregnant yourself!) to see exactly what day in the cycle she is in (Useful to check sperm and egg health as well). Day 2/3 is probably the most optimal day to start trying for a child, although I think maybe you could get lucky if there's an egg still there on day 5.

It's best to let her stay at home/rest instead of bringing her around with you until she is confirmed to be pregnant (Embryo stage). You can check if that has happened (you should get a chime and then the message that you and her are pregnant when/if it does happen anyway, but you may miss it) via dialogue (she should say she is expectant) or via Mad Companionship Spells. The egg will go from 'Ovum'->'Fertilized Egg'-> 'Embryo'. Embryo is when it has taken hold, so make sure she doesn't get beaten and/or raped (if you are also using TomagoBreak) and there should be no problem until birth. Have fun!

"Encounters"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6289
Thread's about creating alternate or new quests.
All very good ideas. I think tricking the player, and thus the town, is a very good idea and really adds to the moral grey areas of the game, which is key to the fallout universe. There is more to just a 'good' and 'bad ending'.

Ie, the town could be tricked into thinking the powder gangers want to 'integrate' - putting down their weapons and forming a resident militia, only to not do that and just occupy the town instead, taking liberties with food, water and 'residents'.

or perhaps even more exploitatively,

convince either trudy or sunny that the powder gangers are willing to leave the town and the merchant alone, if either one or both 'service' the powder gangers, together with the player perhaps - either just the immediate group or the ones in the correctional facility.

This makes sense from a lore point of view, because as community leaders and 'selfless' individuals, either one of them would probably agree to this in order to save the town. Say, it could be done covertly, secretly, in order to protect their reputation with the townsfolk - a sort of mercy by Joe Cobb, if you will.

Even nastier, you could say you only need one of them, but recruit both without each others knowledge, say the town can be saved just by one of them submitting (but really do it to both, without the other's knowledge) and then at the time of the gang bang, they find out they have both been tricked!
What I mean by tone, may not be the best term, for example is that in this esp, the pc is mostly a victim. Joe Cobb, will rape and threaten the pc etc. If what is wanted for the male pc is to also play the victim and go through same scripted things as the female pc I can do that, but if what is wanted is for the male pc to be more of the aggressor that becomes more difficult. Trying to do alternative quests is already pretty ambitious, doubling that I don't think I would be able to do.
Yeah that place reads like the workshop with rape

Which is why it saddens me a little that you changed the second part for the alpha. I loved it because it reminded me of the village in FO3 that seems friendly at first and then turns out to be full of cannibals. Same here, Goodsprings is nice and friendly and helpful, then you walk in on Sunny fucking her dog, and things go downhill from there. Since I always found Goodsprings nauseatingly idyllic, finding out it's a hiding place for sexual deviants was right up my alley.

"Let's talk about slavery"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4357
At least a few of us have wanted a proper slavery mod for quite a while now, and I've had enough of it. Last night I started to put together a basic structure for a slavery mod. It isn't functional, but I wanted to figure out what we want before I work too much on things. At the moment, here's what I've got planned:

- Restricted freedom based on distance from an NPC or object, based on certain cells/worldspaces, or using the leash system.
- Automated punishment (lethal and non-lethal)
- Collar management
- Slavers that will capture, transport, and sell you. Modders can add their own masters to be sold to and slavers will randomly take you there.
- Automatic reactions for the master(s) depending on your behavior (weapons, clothing, etc).
- Basic enslavement for NPCs. All of the fancy stuff is for the player.
Food/Sleep/Wait Management:

Depending on whether hardcore mode is on or not, slavers/masters should be in charge of managing the player's needs as they see fit. It would be cool if this was dynamic (i.e. players would get fed/watered as they needed/as the slavers decided.) Also, the sleep/wait menu could be replaced with a brief dialogue list of actions, based on what was contextually appropriate. So press 'T' and you might try, for instance, rattling your chains, or masturbating, or howling at the moon, or whatever. Or you might decide to doze off and be punished for being slothful by a returning master. The wait mode should be totally eliminated though. It doesn't really serve any meaningful roleplaying purpose here.

Pregnancy Integration:

There should be some recognition of whether or not players are already pregnant when enslaved, as this may influence eventual buyers. Late term pregnancies should be recognized in some way by slavers. They might transport the player in a cart, instead making a pregnant PC undergo a strenuous walk in the scorching Mohave. Unless they are particularly cruel (they are slavers, after all).

Sexout Lust Integration:

Pretty please?

PipBoy Removal:

It might be interesting to have some gameplay sans Pipboy. I can't imagine why any slaver or master would let the player keep it at all times, at least. It might make for a better slavery experience if slavers or masters decide what the player wears, for instance. Mods can be managed through MCM (but maybe there can be some kind of emergency inventory access triggered through dialogue...like a safe word.) If the player really needs to change something, they can always beg for it. And this way, escape might be actually challenging and fun. There might be an actual problem solving element to gameplay, rather then just lockpicking open a cage whenever the slavers turn around.

Skill/Stat Checks:

It'd be cool if you could negotiate with slavers, but obviously this depends on context. Ideally certain stats would make it more likely you'd be enslaved (high CHR, low END/STR, low INT, and so on.) How to manage stat checks seems specific to however the slavery system evolves, though. The other thing to consider is whether or not the system should create specific stats with regards to enslavement and how they might relate to SPECIAL attributes. Integrating these new stats with dialogue would be up to modders.

Escape:

This should be a basis of roleplaying. Whether or not the player is allowed to actually escape, it seems appropriate to track whether or not they tried. Are they obedient, reluctant, or outright defiant? Maybe eager? It's important to the Fallout experience that players are allowed to roleplay.
I believe what people are looking for in a slavery mod is some sort of situations/events that puts the PC in peril that is somehow fitting in the Fallout environment. So first is the triggering of the slavery, what will cause the capturing of the PC? Quest line specific? Defeat in combat? Simple dialog; got trick or debt?
So I guess you will have to first define a slaver. Is that person a custom NPC or is that person going to be any Raider/Kahn/Fiend/Powder Gang showing up as slaver base on a % chance.

Next, what is the "goal" or end of the slavery scenario? Complete escape? Escape but with slavers hunting you down? End of a quest line? Move up into the rank of being a slaver? Never end? Game over scenario?
If the goal is the escape how can the PC escape? Just run fast enough dodging bullets? Fight the slaver either by brute force or some sort of science/medicine/sneak check?
What happen if the PC fail to escape? Some sort of punishment? tougher chains so harder escape next time? Can the PC just keep trying to escape as many times as she wants? Will the slaver eventually just kill the PC after too many failed attempts or sell the PC off to another slaver and the escape scenario starts over again with another slaver?
If the goal is the move up into becoming a slaver then the slaver will probably take the PC out to capture slaves and the PC will have to do her parts.

Now in between the time of capture until the "end" what would the slavers have the PC do? Slave trades that require transfer of ownership for the PC to another NPC, probably some sort of traveling and path finding mechanics with limited movement, Oblivion's PlayerSlave comes into mind. Fight in some sort of arena? Pleasing clients? Fight/Please until PC can have a chance to escape/become a slaver/set free?

I think we need to figure out how the slavery scenario will play out first.
jeez stop with that stuff all the guy wants is to just make a slavery mod you are not entitled to all that

on the pipboy removal as a slave:
I would say that, as a rule, unless you're in a completely controlled environment (like Tranquility Lane in an unmodded FO3) you should not be taking away something so important to gameplay. A lot of mods have not switched over to MCM and you'd be depriving the player of their only method of changing settings.

It's the classic gameplay vs. story battle, really. Yes, the player would probably get the Pipboy taken from them in this situation were it real. But the Pipboy is simply too important to the basic gameplay to do that to the player.
Auctioning system? Probably not. Controlling vanilla NPCs to get to the auction house would be too much of an issue and the whole thing would be a pain to code. Instead, the idea is that modders will populate a form list with possible slave masters or tokens. When the player is captured, a form is randomly selected from the form list. If it's an NPC, the slaver will travel to that NPC and start the "SexoutSlaverySellPlayer" conversation topic. The modder can define whatever that does (as in, what script runs). If the form is an item, the item will be added to the slaver and the script attached to the item will run. That way, the slaver can be controlled by other plugins if a modder doesn't want them to travel directly to the new slave master.

The in-game explanation for this would be that whichever slaver captures the player is working for the slave master that is randomly selected from the form list. However, if a modder doesn't like this, they can make their own auction system and just use a token in the slave master form list to activate it.

As for lust, this mod wouldn't need to integrate it. The lust variable is publicly available as Sexout.lust for any plugin that uses Sexout.
Yes. I concur.

"SexoutFiends Direction"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4951
Adding quest scenarios involving Fiends
So, I've made a change to my working version of SexoutFiends - when you first bang Motor-Runner, it turns the fiends out in the world non-hostile because he wants to make sure you're alive to fuck again. The tradeoff for this is it subjects you to the sex scanner from all of them. Also, it means special encounters need to be written for the bosses.

In Viola's and Cook-Cook's case, the scenarios practically write themselves, though I'm interested in hearing suggestions. What stumps me is, what should be done with Driver Nephi?
Right now I'm working on the Violet event. Still no ideas for Driver Nephi - if I can't come up with one he'll probably not have one but instead have a hell of a backstory. It's been suggested he inserts the golf club shaft into you, but aside from lacking animation, that's not evil and self-centered like the Violet and Cook-Cook encounters, just douchebaggy.

Also, does anyone mind if I adjust the karma reward for killing fiends down from 100 to 10, or do you feel that kind of game mechanic change shouldn't be a part of this project?
Perhaps for Nephi (since he's in a wide open area as I recall) has set up a "course" after a fashion, where he and his three friends take you to seperate places in that plain and use the player as the "hole" as it were. Basically taking turns on the player, but spending most of their time yelling at each other about scoring points and who's cheating on "strokes" and not really treating the player like a person, and instead like she is the course they're playing? Culminates with another player attacking Nephi and Nephi knocking his head off with the club. They then invite the player to return again later for another round. An opportunity for many filthy puns around golf, since Nephi is probably bored more than anything. Though I should mention I never talked to him in game, only ever shot at him from a distance.
I was imagining it more like a kind of sexual challenge course, with the player in the role of the victim. As if them catching women to rape had grown so commonplace, that they decided to make a game of it.

So they walk the player over to the first hole, which is say 'oral', and each of them takes a different oral animation position as they try to get it in the hole. Commenting with each other about which 'strategy' they are using. Such as for the pipe-dildo animation, you can talk about using the steel, etc. Subsequent holes would be vaginal or anal, following the same pattern, perhaps 3 of each to make a 9 hole course. Or weighted to favor the type with the most animations (probably vaginal).

I'm not familiar with all the new animations that are being made, but as the course goes on they can use increasingly 'difficult' animations as the sex game gets more heated, and they argue with each other over who is winning. Eventually, they ask you to decide who won, and whatever you say this sparks an argument where Nephi kills someone with his club.
Nephi is a sick fuck who likes to beat up people. The courier is a tough girl and so a one time opportunity presents itself to him: He can beat her up pretty bad and then rape her. So far all chicks he tried died during the beating and he is no necrophile, since corpses don´t suffer. Surely the courier can take two or three crippled limps, can´t she?
well driver nephi is just as sick as the other two monkey fuckers... so he would probably strap you up between two columns and whack golf balls at your nether regions to try and get a 'hole-in-one'...

its pretty simple since his entire life is completely centered around the golf club of his, like a kid with a teddy bear wont leave the damn thing at home lol

would probably try and shove the handle of the club into every orifice of a persons body using both ends of the club... course after a while he would probably get bored with you and use the club on your head and dump you somewhere, so he or cook-cook would be the last ones you would see after making the rounds with most of the fiends and end up in a dumpster.
OK, here's an idea on Driver Nephi: Since it is suggested he was a mormon, maybe you could implement a twisted polygamy thing, where he collects brides and your character would have to act the submissive "good wife" bit, dressed in a pre-war outfit and being all "Yes, husband" and stuff. I mean, religious extremism and a drug-addled mind could go a long way towards making this a creepy encounter.
role playing is about playing a role

"SexoutWorkingGirl direction"
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4432
1) First thing I'm not going to do is make it so you can proposition anyone, anywhere at any time. Here's why:

-- The people of West Side and Freeside would be too poor to make it worth your time. Also, SewerSlave and SexoutDrugs cover these areas really well.
-- Propositioning NCR troops is the main thrust of the NCR plugin
-- Legion and Powder Gangers aren't going to pay, though I will probably add in dialog for them so you can see the results of that.
-- Goodsprings, Primm and Novac don't seem like places where you could openly prostitute and fuck in the middle of the street. Would that Nipton were not burned to the ground.

2) I'm also not going to force the player into a specific outfit. When you begin hooking in a casino they put you in a hooker outfit, but you're welcome to change into whatever you want. You'll be wearing whatever you wish when you approach people, too.

3) There will be active hooking where you approach johns. I'm going to work this into the casino hooking (where you can attempt to proposition someone who hasn't approached you from the scanner doing its thing) and in different settlements. In the settlements you will, of course, need to ask permission to ply your trade. So far the settlements I have in mind are:

-- Jacobstown (permission from Marcus)
-- REPCONN Test Site (permission from Jacob Bright)
-- 188 Trading Post (if feasible, don't know how the factions are setup there)
-- Aerotech Office Park (won't need to ask permission, it's just a sleazy place)

I would like addition ideas for places for players to do this. NCR encampments aren't valid requests (will be handled in the NCR plugin) and I'm not going to add this to Goodsprings, Primm or Novac as those are genteel towns.
With re-populated wasteland on there seems to be quite a few people at the GrubnGulp Rest stop between 188 and freeside, as well as in the crimson caravans compound. I think Sloan is the town with the miners, right? That seems like a reasonable place. Perhaps Crimson Caravans hires you to deliver supplies to these locales, and while you're there you can offer your services. CC is a fairly shady outfit, so they might be up for it.
I'm still adding to SexoutDrugs, and it will cover streetwalking in Westside, Freeside, New Vegas Square and the North Sewers for certain, and possibly a few other 'slummy' places like the Aerotech refugee camp (but I'll hold off on that to see how you handle it first). It will most likely be expanded to include the NCRCF and PG camps, but I want to wait until PGTryouts is confirmed feature-complete so it won't be hard to keep compatibility.

As for Sloan, I'd suggest bundling that into the NCR plugin. Sloan isn't a true settlement, it's a satellite workgang funded and organised by the NCR government. They don't produce resources they need and trade for the rest, they produce one resource and ship it back to the motherland, having all their needs taken care of by company chit. They would probably operate the same way large remote mines in Africa and Australia used to operate ; hookers get sent in for a day or two by the owning company once every X months, to prevent all the skilled labour from deserting. Or they'd just get long furloughs and hoof it to the Strip.

And idea to think about is maybe having Crimson attach you to a Caravan that runs the loop. Even Genteel towns like Novac and Primm might turn a blind eye if a few of their single men discreetly buy some services from a travelling professional (who'll be gone in the morning without them even needing to tar and feather her for moral turpitude).
folks you don't usually get this kind of concern for setting consistency at the bethesda forums

I can't support the permission from House for two reasons. First I don't think he'd really care about a single whore wanting to sell her ass along side the rest of them. Second, that would force the player to advance the main story just to be able to see House. This may not be the desired course of play for players.

If permission was really needed for the Strip (which I doubt) and you wanted to keep House involved, you could always delegate that authority to one of the Sentry-bots rolling around. An administrative fee perhaps to conduct "indipendant business" on the Strip like some of the street vendors. You register yourself as the business owner, operator and merchandise and off you go.

If you wanted to more "Slap yo momma" take on the girls on the street, you coiuld always create a Strip Pimp. Unaffiliated with Ghammora this pimp would be the authority over the other girls around the strip and since he won't be up for the idea of a solo act moving in on his turf, you'd have to "resolve negotiations" with him in one of a few ways.

1. Fuck him - Some sort of Sex level challenege to see if the players sex level is high enough to impress/satisfy him. If the player wins, you performace convinces him that you are out of his league as you are clearly one of the "upscale classy girls" and not targeting his main clients (the drunk NCR boys...more truth then fiction there, trust me.)

If the player fails the sex level challange, he either bitch slaps you off or forces you to work for him until you gain enough levels to reattempt the challenge.

2. Legitimate business negotiations - Barter & speech challanges where you convince him, maybe with a bribe, to look the other way while you are doing business. Failure options would be mild but a failed negotiation is never recoverable so you would not be able to attempt a second time. Failing to would remove the option completely.

3. Shoot the fucker in the face - At the risk of a Strip wide shoot out between whores, Sentry bots and NCR MPs you put the sawed off to his face and pull the trigger. The upside is you'll have no trouble from him anymore and you can loot his pimp hat. Downside is that it might cause authories to shoot at you. (I suggest exploding his pants)
Right now I have the framework for hooking in Jacobstown made, but I need a good night's rest before decent dialog will come to me.

Jacobstown isn't materially rich, and I doubt all the super mutants would have caps to cover a hooker. I plan on having some mutants pay in caps, some offer to barter, but I'm also thinking that there should be a small karma gain for every mutant fucked. What a lot of people lose sight of, especially with Fallout 3's black and white idiotic morality, is that super mutants are people, and most of them have gone a long time without physical intimacy.

Mainly what I need to come up with is figuring out what would be appropriate for the Jacobstown mutants to barter when they're short on cash, that makes it worth the player's while, is something reasonable that Jacobstown would have, and isn't overpowering or economy breaking. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Hell, mutants are sterile, nowhere does it say they have no sex appeal. They must crave for sex in the same way as normal humans, even if they can't reproduce. So I think whoring it out there makes sense, but I suppose some sort of agreement would have to be reached with Marcus first.

On a sidenote, if you think that making a separate Tryout for the Khans isn't worth it, and as I suggested in another thread, I think their only potential really is the little drugs lab they have, then I think it makes more sense to have the player, as a prostitute, make herself available to them. They seem to me to not be evil enough to just outright rape the player like legion or powder gangers, but just civilised and 'noble' enough to have it anyway, even though they have to pay for it.

The drugs trade must give them quite the pretty penny to pay for it too. Another suggestion would be vault... 14? I can't remember, or was it 19? Anyway, the 'breakaway' powder ganger group. They seemed to me to be much better 'led' than the other groups, and perhaps hold some sort of morals. Maybe the player could work an arrangement with the leader, I also forget his name.

My only other suggestions would be the 188 trading post, and certain individuals in Novac, like the crippled ranger, the guy who is running away from the bishops, barkdog or whatever he is called, boone's friend (whom he has fallen out with), cliff briscoe and the mcbride, his wife hints he has eyes for the younger ones, maybe have a chat line for females that plays on him being unfaithful to his wife, and perhaps wanting to hire a prostitute? etc.
1) I really love what you're doing with Jacobstown, and would like to see it expanded upon a little further. I like the idea of karma boosts, though I think maybe it might have to be implemented in a different way. I know that you're constrained by the limited number of SM sexual animations out there, but follow me on this . . . say that you talk to a mutant, initiate the dialogue, and he says something about how he wants to, but simply has nothing to trade. You could give him a freebie, in exchange for good karma. Though, if it was possible, you might want to try and prevent the "grabbed by the throat, choked, and power-fucked" animation from triggering right after.

2) Sloan would be an excellent addition to the NCR tryout, with slightly altered dialogue. I've always sort of hoped for something to happen, there.

3) Specialty NPCS - original NPCS that you create and add into individual tryout mods with special dialogue, potentially quests centered around them. I think I also read somewhere that you had developed an internal counter for how many members of each faction you have serviced - these NPCS could give specific rewards after certain quotas are met.

4) Tiny Reputation boosts for number of members serviced. Service ten Legion members, Legion reputation boost?

and finally I offer you small sampling of characters from the same forum

http://imgur.com/w22TW,dJg7L,E9R2h
http://i.imgur.com/VLyTB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0dfwp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dbQeb.jpg
http://imgur.com/kxhyE,i00aG,yBmYH,WG9zH,LM6Q7,51fma,gm2kZ
copy link and paste in new tab if they're 403ing

edit: fucking seriously what is up with imgur at the moment did they ban the good dex or someshit
any suggestions apart from frogshack

Suicidal

Arcane
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...erid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=40#post401845082

there's more shit but you're gonna have to look for it yourself

it's like I said before : can we defend ourselves against accusations of racism against black people?

Something awful is a really weird bunch. It seems that they're genuinly offended when people on other sites use homophobic or racist language and go all "HOW CAN DIS BE? WHY DONT THEIR FORUM ADMINISTRATION DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?! HOW CAN THEY LET RACISTS RUN RAMPART!" etc. etc.

I've read a bit of that something awful thread about the TVTropes idiots that was posted somewhere here I think. 30% of that thread consisted of quoting retard posts from TVT and laughing at them (kinda like best thread ever but dedicated to one site), the rest consisted of the SA people being SHOCKED AND APPALLED at some racist remarks and being really butthurt (unless my butthurt detector is broken, but their bitching really seems genuine). I remember one guy even said something like "I am [nationality] and I am personally offended by [TVTropes guy's] posts. If I found him IRL I would beat him up, etc."

They also showed a Wyrmlordian level of dedication to collecting data on individual posters on that site with posts like "I remember [that guy] made a post on [topic] in the [section of the forum] and got banned by [moderator] for [reason] after a lengthy discussion about [topic] then [time] later he made a new acc named [account name]" and it just went on and on. Then they quoted some TVT guy saying that SA is really dedicated to flinging shit at them and went all "NO WE'RE ONLY LAUGHING AT STUPID PEOPLE WE'RE NOT DEDICATED TO LAUGHING AT YOUR SHIT FORUM CAUSE YOUR FORUM IS SHIT AND OURS IS NOT WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT?" and etc. Fuck when you make username.txts of people from other sites just to poke at them and quote retarded shit they say it's no longer just laughing at idiots but a creepy obsession with idiots.

It really seems that SA is full of people that try even harder to seem :obviously::smug:M: than codexers.

hoopy

Savant
Something awful is a really weird bunch. It seems that they're genuinly offended when people on other sites use homophobic or racist language and go all "HOW CAN DIS BE? WHY DONT THEIR FORUM ADMINISTRATION DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?! HOW CAN THEY LET RACISTS RUN RAMPART!" etc. etc.
Which is funny considering how much psychotic hatred goons have towards whites, heterosexuals, men, Christians and the Japanese.

They also showed a Wyrmlordian level of dedication to collecting data on individual posters on that site with posts like "I remember [that guy] made a post on [topic] in the [section of the forum] and got banned by [moderator] for [reason] after a lengthy discussion about [topic] then [time] later he made a new acc named [account name]" and it just went on and on.
Sounds familiar.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Hoopy is still sore for paying 10$ for the privilege of being called a retard. :smug:

The charter of the codex is quite clear, there are to be full freedom in how you discuss(flame) opinions about RPG's, no "End of the rhine".
Its the raw unfiltered passions that separates us on the topic, we dare not risk being chained by etiquette in our glorious quest for TRUTH.

Accommodating shit posters who spends most of their time in GD and enabling racists like Hoopy are just a by products, we must just bite the bullet.

We can easily fault the goons for not seeing the codex for what it is, but about half of SA consist of "best threads ever"-like topics, so finding rage inducing shit and drama is part of that fun.

Still, I can't fault them for being the only site on the net with standards and free of the imageboard/anything goes mentality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom