Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Viata

Arcane
How is egg roll fake food? Unless I'm mistaking something.

1. There's no egg in it.
2. It's something invented by american chinese specifically to feed dumbasses leftover cabbage.

View attachment 46516
I see. Then yes, I was mistaking with something else:
02-11-2024-150625.png

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Look, i like to cook. i find it like alchemy. If you do it good, it looks good. If it need "styling" or whatever it is called, it was not good enough. Or it is a "food marketing", like games, superficial appearence before substance.
I went out for breakfast this morning. It wasn't anything fancy, but they gave it to me on an oval plate instead of a regular circle. That is all the presentation you need.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
quickly googling eggroll vs springroll
Generally, spring rolls are healthier.
seems american alright

Look, i like to cook. i find it like alchemy. If you do it good, it looks good. If it need "styling" or whatever it is called, it was not good enough. Or it is a "food marketing", like games, superficial appearence before substance.
different things. Food marketing actually is about inedible food that got perfect picture. Like using glue in place of cheese for nice melt look. Or paint spraying strawberries.

meanwhile food styling is about making actual food more presentable on the plate. Not something to be easily discarded as one does not deny that 'first impression matters'.

The great culinary variety of China. Egg rolls and spring rolls.

Probably all vegetarian too because of course
i dont get the hate, im big fan of spring rolls(veg) and salad rolls. Wouldnt mind someone coming to my workplace to make it for me
especially since salad rolls do not exist in potato land

Sòren

Arcane

is that really all the content the have to show at the moment? and it's supposed to be released in like half a year?

two short npc conversations, couple of fights and the world looks empty. i would assume if the had some finished settelements we would see some of those?

Peachcurl

Cipher

is that really all the content the have to show at the moment? and it's supposed to be released in like half a year?

two short npc conversations, couple of fights and the world looks empty. i would assume if the had some finished settelements we would see some of those?

Calling this a "new gameplay demo 10 minutes" is outright offensive. Not to mention this garbled mess reuses sequences multiple times.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Anyone made the joke about Avowed not being avowed yet. I mean fucking hell, what a boring title. I guess it is concise, but I still prefer some riffing on the classics, like The Legends of the Black Geyser : The Gem of Ultimate Power. I'm sure I'm giving some millenial ideas somewhere : "Rpg Game : The Gem of the Absolute Mad Lad of a Wizard"... yeah yeah. It's not meant to be funny, asshole. I want that fucking gem, you hear me. I will have the gem at all costs. It will give me power!!!

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
When you’re trying to fight a Drake and there’s like fifty of them they are.

(don’t go down pits)

std::namespace

i just realized what this shit makes me think off - grimrock, kek, same production values

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
[Grabs screenshot]

Is this AI? It looks like AI gen. I'm assuming from the 'tuber trying to get a cool thumbnail because the actual game doesn't look good.

1707703624898.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom