Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

360/ps3 and ps2

Cassidy

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
no woman's cooch for one hour is worth more money than a fuckin console.

This is the key to understanding kingcomrade

Who would pay 300 dollars for 1 hour with a random prostitute

who

fakedit: hmmm, some prices

http://news.softpedia.com/news/199-Doll ... 5142.shtml

It seems that in the fall, Microsoft is getting ready to put a cheaper version of the new Xbox 360, which some have called the “Slim,” while also allowing those who are interested in the Kinect motion tracking peripheral to get it as part of a bundle with the fresh home console. This all comes courtesy of an internal marketing Questions & Answers session from the software giant.

The document is saying Kinect will be delivered as “part of a bundle with the newly designed Xbox 360 console” but Microsoft quickly adds that “we have no additional details about pricing or retail strategy to share at this time.” Meanwhile, GameStop is stating that an Elite bundle will be selling for 399 dollars, while an Arcade one will cost 299.

The internal Microsoft document also mentions: “Q: Will you sell a $199 version of the new Xbox 360? A: We will offer a $199 Xbox 360 this fall.” It's not clear which of the features of the new Xbox 360 Slim will also be delivered in the Arcade version. The fresh console has a 250 GB hard drive and an internal Wi-Fi adapter. The cheaper version will probably have the latter while dropping the former. Gamers who are interested in picking up one will also get HDMI output.

Kinect, previously known as Project Natal, allows players to control videogames without the need to use an actual physical controller, using a camera and software combo. The software giant is saying that the official launch date for North America is set for November 4 and that the rest of the world will get it shortly after that. It has added that all pricing options will be announced in August but most retailers believe Kinect will cost 150 dollars when it comes out.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
LOLLOLOLOL BROS IT STILL GOES ON BROS HEY IF YOU WANTED TO BE BIGGER FAGS JUST GO THE DISTANCE AND SMOKE SOME POLE LOLLOLOLOL MY FAGBOX IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAGSTATION LOLOLLLOLLOLLOL BROS THIS PLACE IS A PARODAY

DefJam101

Arcane
buy some
IMG_7542.JPG

imo

ricolikesrice

Arcane
Drakron said:
Sonytards detected.

There us really not much difference of the Xbox 360 and PS3, besides the Xbox versions being better as for the multilayer ... you pay for Live, true and the PSN is free but its also crap as at least the service you PAY for is not complete crap.

I would go with the Xbox 360 as the PS3 simply does not cut it, its more expansive and its not better taht the Xbox ... in fact Blu-Ray is not a advantage unless you want to see Blu-Ray movies as PS3 games end up having MANDATORY INSTALLATION to the HDD, something the Xbox 360 also allows AS A OPTION (well some titles dont work that way).

The only reason to get a PS3 (or a Xbox 360 for that matter) is if you want a certain exclusive, besides that they are pretty much the same besides the Xbox 360 usually having better services and versions.

The Wii is a entire diferent beast.

:salute: now thats a good impersonation if i ever saw one. 8/10 + 1/10 for the hilarious
in fact Blu-Ray is not a advantage unless you want to see Blu-Ray movies
part.

at least the service you PAY for is not complete crap.

- 1/10 for that one though, TOO obvious that you re making fun of it. not even the most retarded shitbox fanboy would defend his subscription with "at least its not complete crap" but like the imbecile claim that its actually good.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I get off work at 10:30 so I haven't actually ever gone to the store for anything.

I really actually don't know where to go to look up games to see what I might like. I mean, I can ask the Codex, but it's mostly full of people like skyway who don't have any of the games but are sure they're opinion is worth something.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO THE FAGBOX HAS SOME COOL SHIT IN THE ARCADE STOORE THEY HAVE GOT THAT SUPERMETROID WANABE SHADOW CONSPRACY AND REZ HD AND SHIT PROBABLY A FEW OTHER LTTLE GAMES I PLAY FROM TIME TO TIME

BRO I THINK WILL BOIL DOWN TO IF YOU LIKE THE PS3 EXCLUSIVES LIKE MGS OR KILLZONE OR WHATEVER BETTER I AM NOT A FAN OF THE TYPICAL PS JAP SHIT SO I WAS NOT INTERESTED BUT THEN AGAIN IF YOU REALLY WANT A BLUERAY PLAYER MAYBE IT IS YOUR THING

BRO MY WIFE WANTED A WII AND I HAVE IT AND THERE ARENT REALL Y MANY GAMES I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MAYBE MOSTER HUNTER TRI AND WII PUNCHOUT BUT THAT SHIT IS STILL FIFTY DOLLARS I WONT GET IT TILL IT IS TWENTY

Multi-headed Cow

Shadow Complex is cool as shit. Apart from that the 360 exclusives I've played and enjoyed are Dead Rising 1, Red Dead Redemption (Also on PS3 but what the hell), Crackdown 1 (I hear Crackdown 2 isn't as good), Fable 2 if you like easy dicking around, and that's all I can think of. I've got a 360 and a pretty good pile of games but I mostly just use it for Netflix streaming, DVR from my computer, and DivX playing.

I guess there are the plastic instrument games too, those can be good fun if you have any bros to play with them locally.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO I JUST USE MY PC FOR MORE OLDSCHOOL GAMING STUFF I WOULD THINK SOME PEOPLE MIGHT DO THE SAME ON THIS FORUMS BUT BROS GOTTA PLAHY THE NEWEST GAME BECASUIE THE FIRST ONE TO POST HOW THEY FINISHED THE NBEWEST POPAMOLE RELEASE AND EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THEY HATED IT THE WHOLE TIME IS THE COOLEST

Pablosdog

Prophet
Contra: Shattered Soldier
Gradius V
Hunter The Reckoning
Justice League Heroes
Twisted Metal Black
We Love Katamari

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
kingcomrade said:
Dormir Con Las Arañas said:
if you don't want to invest it i'd go with blow and hookers
you figure out how to get me blow and hookers in this stupid little town and then I'll listen. everyone always goes hurr funnay about blow and hookers but it's not like they're in the phonebook

Tsk. Look under 'B' and 'H' in the Yellow Pages! Geez....

BLOBERT said:
BRO I JUST USE MY PC FOR MORE OLDSCHOOL GAMING STUFF I WOULD THINK SOME PEOPLE MIGHT DO THE SAME ON THIS FORUMS BUT BROS GOTTA PLAHY THE NEWEST GAME BECASUIE THE FIRST ONE TO POST HOW THEY FINISHED THE NBEWEST POPAMOLE RELEASE AND EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THEY HATED IT THE WHOLE TIME IS THE COOLEST

Why do you think Skyway has every console hidden under the bed? :smug:

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ricolikesrice said:
the PS3s advantage is a more diverse game lineup than the 360. sure there are still far too many shooters like killzone, resistance, socom & co ..... but you also have exclusives like Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, etc. etc.

This. I loved Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom