Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I was baited into discussing religion here. Not like I was talking to myself, btw. I even insisted moving the discussion to gd.
Yes, you were. Quite easily too. Although I note your response: "Liberals should try reading the new testament sometime."

What have Liberals got to do with Kz3r0? If you want to calll Kz3r0 a tard, call Kz3r0 a tard. Stop trying to drag other people into it.

Objective rules are easy to follow. I mean, this:

Gnidrologist: http://www.rpgcodex.net/stats.php?user=4173
78% GD, 6% Retardo. Registered 2455 days = 3.9 posts per day
Known accounts: Gnidrologist

Vaarna_Aarne: http://www.rpgcodex.net/stats.php?user=9547
42% GD, 2% Retardo. Registered 1450 days = 10.7 posts per day
Known accounts: Vaarna_Aarne

FretRider: http://www.rpgcodex.net/stats.php?user=15173
67% GD, 0% Retardo. Registered 6 days = 24 posts per day

I think the 0% retardo and the fact that I post proportionally less in GD than long standing forumites says a lot about how different this and the last account are from my Schattenjäger days. I was a hardcore troll back then as you remember. This time I even got a couple of posters requesting my continuity here, whereas back then I was universally despised and nobody complained about my bannings.
Not really. I just moved this thread into Site Feedback and re-calculated your stats (before moving the thread back again): http://www.rpgcodex.net/stats.php?user=15173

Before:

General Discussion 89 61%
Site Feedback 33 22%
Adventure Gaming 17 12%
General Gaming 7 5%
General RPG Discussion 1 1%

147 100%​

After:

General Discussion 122 83%
Adventure Gaming 17 12%
General Gaming 7 5%
General RPG Discussion 1 1%

147 100%​
You jumped from 61% to 83% in GD based on one thread alone. Now imagine what happens if I move this thread into Retardo Land... :smug:

In other words, having 0% in retardo really just proves you haven't posted much yet. And really, stats is a worthless indicator for a new account, although it is telling that over 80% of your content ends up in GD with very little elsewhere. Even Hhr can manage 12% in GRPGD and 11% in GG with even 7% in News.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
There were two massive threads about religion in GD, both in which I was involved. Now that they died down obviously my posts about the subject will go down, as will my quantity of posts in general.

It was a rainy weekend.

I have been constantly refered to as "christtard", "christfag", "religitard", "imbecil" and "troglodyte" by the likes of Vaarna and Gnid. Not that I am complainig, this is a tradition in these forums. I never thought you would actually complain about calling another poster a "liberal", though. There are worse offenses you know ;)

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Just nuke this fucker. We won't miss anything as he will return with yet another alt, complaining about libruls making his life impossible and derailing threads and stirring shit whenever he post.

And you gotta love how he ignores most of what DU post about how a shitty poster/troll he is, and tries to make himself the "reformed" victim that is unjustly treated for his conservative stance.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
What Kosmonaut said. Also:

I have been constantly refered to as "christtard", "christfag", "religitard", "imbecil" and "troglodyte" by the likes of Vaarna and Gnid. Not that I am complainig, this is a tradition in these forums. I never thought you would actually complain about calling another poster a "liberal", though. There are worse offenses you know ;)
You missed the point.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
There were two massive threads about religion in GD, both in which I was involved. Now that they died down obviously my posts about the subject will go down, as will my quantity of posts in general.

FretRider, maybe we don't want to discuss religion on the RPG codex. Maybe we don't want to discuss religion... with you.
Your opinions aren't particulary interesting, they add nothing insightful, they're full of underhanded insults and they're boring.
I use the Codex as entertainment. If the thread isn't funny or otherwise entertaining it doesn't add anything to the Codex.

Tell us, why should we discuss your "opinions" and not have DU nuke you instead?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Let me just butt in here and get some clarifications/make some points:

-The part about moi posting and getting 100 replies off topic and thread turning to shit USED to happen...back in 2008, right before my first major ban. It was not my fault, it started right after the EPIC impossible to avoid kombat in fallout 1+2 thread, and yes DU did defend me, but in the end banned me. It stopped happening when I returned. I had used to mostly avoid GD before that, due to lack of time and no interest, but after getting fired from my job I had a lot of time on moi hands, and for some reason posting stuff on GD soothed me during a period of mental...disturbance. However, it was very rare that I would post in a GD thread, and the thread would become about me. Definately not more than any of the other regulars here.

Ofcourse, the above excludes threads STARTED by me. Ofcourse they will get replies about the subject matter, that is indeed the entire point about starting the thread.

I got banned again lately due to asking about Crooked Beez Bra size.

I think it's past time I got unbanned. Or at least, be allowed to make threads. All I really want is to make news posts and post interesting articles about geo politics, and read the ensuing discussion.

:salute:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Maybe I did miss the point. Let's revisit it:

I was baited into discussing religion here. Not like I was talking to myself, btw. I even insisted moving the discussion to gd.
Yes, you were. Quite easily too. Although I note your response: "Liberals should try reading the new testament sometime."

What have Liberals got to do with Kz3r0? If you want to calll Kz3r0 a tard, call Kz3r0 a tard. Stop trying to drag other people into it.

I wasn't trying to drag him into anything when I called him that. He is a liberal. It was basically reflex.

If I'm being banned because this thread got derailed into an argument about religion: It does take two to tango and I was baited into it. I wasn't the only one discussing religion on site feedback, though, and I wasn't the one that started it. I even suggested taking it over to gd.

Posting too much about religion in gd? Sure, I will cut it off. I already said I would. Being offensive and overhanded? Sure, I can stop it, though to be fair 99% of the codex is guilty of that.

FretRider, maybe we don't want to discuss religion on the RPG codex. Maybe we don't want to discuss religion... with you.
Your opinions aren't particulary interesting, they add nothing insightful, they're full of underhanded insults and they're boring.

You can always put me on your ignore list. It is not like I ever forced anyone to discuss with me or reply to my posts about religion.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Maybe I did miss the point. Let's revisit it:

I wasn't trying to drag him into anything when I called him that. He is a liberal. It was basically reflex.
It seems it can't help itself.

If I'm being banned because this thread got derailed into an argument about religion: It does take two to tango and I was baited into it.
And I suppose all these, which you conveniently ignored:

"You speak of things you know little about."

"I think if Libruls want to deconstruct Christianity ..."

"Try researching a bit before spouting crap next time."

"Seems to me you are afraid to admit you were ridiculously wrong in your argument."

"I could shower you with links, but if you won't bother to read them it won't help."

"Google is your friend..."

"You are not arguing on good faith and you are obviously ignorant on the subject"

"Go whine to the jews, you will have better success."​

You were baited into them too, right? I mean, it's not your fault, is it? They're just all out to get poor little you! Aren't they?

[This member has been reprimanded. In lieu of flowers, he had requested all donations to be made by clicking the Donate button at the top of the screen.]

- Management.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
You were baited into them too, right?

I was baited. Not that I'm innocent of falling for it, though. I mean, these are pretty flaming:

"the Bible advocates both incest and genocide.", "Let me lecture you", "You can't hold that stupid posturing of yours for more that three posts", "Thanks for admitting defeat so easily.", "kwanzanian protestant", etc et al.

Kzr30 was the one that brought the subject up anyway, and he was the one that insisted in discussing it here. Culpa mea for giving him the time of day, I will give you that.

I won't post about this subject outside of gd again and I will tone down. No reason to keep discussing this.

spekkio

Arcane
Andy said:
Crooked Beez Bra size.
It's the Codex FFS. Poster's bra size is in 99% similiar to the rating of Germany's debt (AAA). Some really fat fucks are responsible for remaining 1%.

:roll:

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
A thread years in the making and you had to arselick DU in front of everyone.

What? I apologized for doing preposterous trollish stuff such as threatening to post his and Trash's pictures on gay websites. I was a shitty troll back in the day.

The apology was well in place and can be hardly called "sucking up" or "arselicking".

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
You were baited into them too, right?

I was baited. Not that I'm innocent of falling for it, though. I mean, these are pretty flaming:

"the Bible advocates both incest and genocide."
A statement about the Bible which could easily be responded to without calling everyone "Liberals". IE: It's not a direct accusation against you.

Here's a better reply. Or you could try this: "I mean give me a fucking break. What a load of shit. Also hate speech anywhere but the Kwa."

"Let me lecture you"
This came after your "Liberals reply". In other words, put into childish 5-year old terms that you would understand: You started it.

, "You can't hold that stupid posturing of yours for more that three posts"
Again, came after your Liberals reply.

, "Thanks for admitting defeat so easily."
In response to your comment to "Tell me another joke. This one was pretty good."

, "kwanzanian protestant"
Again, in the reply after you'd done the Liberals thing.

ARE YOU NOTICING THE PATTERN YET.

Kzr30 was the one that brought the subject up anyway, and he was the one that insisted in discussing it here. Culpa mea for giving him the time of day, I will give you that.
Yes, gosh. You're just so innocent aren't you? Does that thought bubble fit your victim mentality or are you really stupid enough to think you can argue your way out of this while ignoring 90% of the shit you've done which I've pointed out? It's pretty telling that you'll ignore 90% of a post to focus on one, tiny little thing just so you can pretend you're the victim.

And when even that tiny little thing is broken for you, you jump back to things I already pointed out, which you blithely ignored. Like I said, the Codex is for debate and discussion. Your intent seems to be pissing all over everyone else and then, when they piss back on you, you cry to mommy claiming you're the victim. It's the same pattern of behaviour you had back when you say you were just trolling. You do remember all those threads you started asking why you were banned because "you were just following the rules!", right? And why didn't those other poor mean nasty children get banned?

Now as far as I'm concerned, you keep whinging and you'll get another nuking. Because for all the shit you've done, you've pretty much been asking for it. I don't care if people abuse the fuck out of you, your previous accounts have shown you've been asking for that. And I don't care if someone calls you whatever the fuck they like, you complain to me about it, you'll be the one who gets liquefied. Hell, you even retort to their replies and you'll be the one who gets liquefied. As far as I'm concerned, it's open season on KnightRider. You're the Codex' bitch, boy. Now you can either bend over and take it - without a peep of complaint - or you can leave.

Your choice.

laclongquan

Arcane
He's KnightRider, right? If I remember correctly he used to post around here but leave in a huff... right?

EDIT: Actually, he smells a bit like Emotional Vampire. The style is nearly the same but EV didnt use to flame the bible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom