Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Members here have to start advertising this game on other forums.

TripJack

Hedonist
i fuckin love you cleve
iyYaD.png

Members here have to start advertising this game on other forums.
already started

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Fuck PE and fuck W2, THIS is the single most important in the gaming history.

THE GOLDEN ERA IS UPON US.

21mvl8g.jpg

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Those guys sound normal. I looked up some interviews on the interwebs. You sound like you have low testosterone. Maybe that is why the neanderthals failed so badly. They had low T and couldn't attract women with their girly voices. If you can't stick your dick in the womenfolk it is just natural selections way of telling you that you are a total pussy.

Black people feel the same way. You have really crossed the aisle in terms of rejecting stuffy notions of monogamy in the way they have. Maybe you could move to be with them in their civilizations and practice these values in the presence of those who share them with you. Remember, when grandma takes a nap that's natures way of telling you she is giving you an opportunity. Also the age of consent could be moved to four years old to synchronize with Capetown. Also, passing up a chance to have sex with a chicken means you must suffer from low testosterone and lack manliness. The point of life is to nail woman in between collecting welfare checks. Oh wait, I recognize this country. It's called Kwanstainia. Good luck with all that. You know what you're incompatible with? Civilization. Sucks to be you.

... and bro, I tend to make other men's voices go up when they train beside me at the gym, not vice versa. I predict ten minutes training beside me you could be doing a falsetto that could break a wine glass.

You can do better than that. Most of that didn't even make any sense.

alx3apps

Educated
24 people throwing money down the toilet and counting.
If I'd see such video every time I visit toilet my life would be much happier. Video itself deserves some gold.

Feel WOW twice - on turtle ride and on location maps listing. I don't believe this maps list could be fabricated (no locations - maps only) unless they are all copipasted from another games (in that case it will be revealed by some codexer soon).

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought people were exaggerating the greatness of the pitch video, but if anything they're underselling it.

'In Grimoire You Can Ride on Turtles' needs to be a T-Shirt.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
truly a work of art... the trailer that is

managed to include a shoutout to the codex and c64 in one video... a masterpiece

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Feel WOW twice - on turtle ride and on location maps listing.

Look closer. The maps loop. "Chamber of the waters" appears at 10:30 and at 11:08.

Not to say that there isn't a good amount of maps there, though.

alx3apps

Educated
Look closer. The maps loop. "Chamber of the waters" appears at 10:30 and at 11:08.

Not to say that there isn't a good amount of maps there, though.
Hmm, yes, maps started to loop at 11:08, but before this from 10:18 to 11:08 maps looks different. Just view it with pause though. Maybe I should download video from youtube and look at it per frame in some video editor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom