Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
DU really loves his drama, it was clear the incline could not last :decline:

But what is MOTD?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
But what is MOTD?

I was wondering that too. My mind went right to:
111.jpg

But that wouldn't make any sense :lol:

Modron

Arcane
But what is MOTD?
Message of the Day, at the top of the shoutbox I am assuming but I blocked that years ago when they started inserting multiple messages causing the minibox to bounce. Alternatively you can check the main forum's current header message as well.

Last edited:

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
But what is MOTD?
Message of the Day, at the top of the shoutbox I am assuming but I blocked that years ago when they started inserting multiple messages causing the minibox to bounce. Alternatively you can check the main forum's current header message as well.
Thanks, that was very helpful

For reference, the message is "today is Shoutbox day! Enjoy your mandated 12 hours of shoutboxing" - so looks like it will be temporary

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
It's not like crispy announced it a day after with "when the shoutbox comes back eventually..."

Looking forward to the next drama then, what a shitload of retardism this is.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm just glad I was able to tell broseph that he will never be welcomed into the Diablo 4 codex clan because of our "no gays allowed" policy. That was the last thing he saw b4 shoutbox was blasted into outer space.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Step one enable the shotubox. Step two full scale ethnic cleansing of all poofters.

They fear this and it is why the shoutbox will never be enabled.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
But what is MOTD?
I think what Rean meant by "MOTD" in this instance was actually our site's "header", although even that technically isn't what it is.

This:

Cq9je3a.jpg

MOTD or MotD usually, at Codex, refers to the *actual* MotD that gets posted/rotated at the top of the Shoutbox, when Shoutbox is active, as has already been mentioned.

I hope this clears up this very important mystery.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
But what is MOTD?
I think what Rean meant by "MOTD" in this instance was actually our site's "header", although even that technically isn't what it is.

This:

Cq9je3a.jpg

MOTD or MotD usually, at Codex, refers to the *actual* MotD that gets posted/rotated at the top of the Shoutbox, when Shoutbox is active, as has already been mentioned.

I hope this clears up this very important mystery.
But what is Shoutbox?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom