Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
You people need to chill. Some people need to be less vitriolic and hateful, I am not sure what people exactly refer to as hate, if it is some dark feeling in your heart for someone than I am unfamiliar with it, I only know anger towards others as something similar, but I suspect that it is different. Realize that every intended action carries a consequence of the same activity towards yourself, maybe even more than you put in. This is not something that is able to be circumvented except perhaps by true heartfelt forgiveness from all affected which includes at the very least both your victim and God. These laws are existence wide. I as a lowly incarnation of one of the highest Beings in this universe have absolutely no effect on it and I can only guess as to the amount of mediation Christ, as supposedly an incarnation of that same Being, is able (if willing) to provide.

And yes, some people need to react better to the presence of others that they perceive as different than themselves.

We are after all, homo sapiens meaning same thinking, we think, we do not know, without science we must flow. Through defiance we might grow, but emotion is not for show.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
You people need to chill. Some people need to be less vitriolic and hateful, I am not sure what people exactly refer to as hate, if it is some dark feeling in your heart for someone than I am unfamiliar with it, I only know anger towards others as something similar, but I suspect that it is different. Realize that every intended action carries a consequence of the same activity towards yourself, maybe even more than you put in. This is not something that is able to be circumvented except perhaps by true heartfelt forgiveness from all affected which includes at the very least both your victim and God. These laws are existence wide. I as a lowly incarnation of one of the highest Beings in this universe have absolutely no effect on it and I can only guess as to the amount of mediation Christ, as supposedly an incarnation of that same Being, is able (if willing) to provide.

And yes, some people need to react better to the presence of others that they perceive as different than themselves.

We are after all, homo sapiens meaning same thinking, we think, we do not know, without science we must flow. Through defiance we might grow, but emotion is not for show.
The only incarnation of Christ is Jesus of Nazareth.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
if anyone was "defending" anyone, it was her me

This won't work with me, though it may with children; as you should also be aware, judging by past events.
It doesn't matter if i got it the other way round in this particular bit; all that matters (and you've grasped this am sure, you're just trying to diffuse) is that you should both have made a very graceful exit.
A long time ago.
Victors and all.

Same levels of honesty and all? I'm not entirely certain either of you have quite fathomed how things work here; or rather, why this site's persisted so very long.
You are -currently mind- not helping, not one bit.

On topic again, Jenkem there's now a lemon involved? And where was it errr, placed?
These are serious accusations i'd have you know. Perhaps Ontopoly II could explain?

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

The only incarnation of Christ is Jesus of Nazareth.
Perhaps, I do not know that. I only know that I am being told lots of stuff by the voices in my head or at least that I experience something akin to that. They tell me that that original incarnation of the archangel Michael who is the light mentioned in Genesis 1:3 will return at some point. Until that time you're going to have to make do with me, Bonerunner.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
This won't work with me, though it may with children; as you should also be aware, judging by past events.
It doesn't matter if i got it the other way round in this particular bit; all that matters (and you've grasped this am sure, you're just trying to diffuse) is that you should both have made a very graceful exit.
A long time ago.
Victors and all.
What won't work? Children??? I'm more than a bit confused at what it is you're saying. I didn't see myself as a "victor" because I wasn't trying to engage on that level. A moderation decision I made was being questioned and misrepresented, so I tried to fill in the gaps prior to bullshit and speculation doing so for me.

Mebs and I being friends doesn't mean we're posting in coordination, and if you actually compare our posts we're responding to pretty different things for the most part. (I agree rusty isn't doing himself any favours, but I don't know how average codexer sees it.)

tl;dr I'm not following whatever you're accusing me of.

On topic again, @Jenkem there's now a lemon involved? And where was it errr, placed?
These are serious accusations i'd have you know. Perhaps @Ontopoly II could explain?
I believe the lemon thing has something to do with Onto and Jenkem's shared belief that vaginas are disgusting.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I believe the lemon thing has something to do with Onto and Jenkem's shared belief that vaginas are disgusting.

Now that's a harder topic for Ontopoly to crack, we're upping the ante something mighty now..
Am not sure even a new picture could solve that.
I remain hopeful however DU will intervene in both a timely and delicate manner.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I am heavily debating making another photoshop meme around Tranny Granny and Janny's .. but I'm also feeling lazy..

New codex band!

Resisting the Urge...

91Fo75vpX2L._AC_SX342_.jpg

LostHisMarbles

Learned
We have all failed him.
Repent.

Also, where's Zorba the Hutt goddammit, this new generation of members just ain't up to par.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The next person who mentions Theo in my thread is getting sent a picture of my butthole. Fuck you all, I'm taking control of my thread back right now.

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

Now that's a harder topic for Ontopoly to crack, we're upping the ante something mighty now..
Am not sure even a new picture could solve that.
I remain hopeful however DU will intervene in both a timely and delicate manner.
My Magnum Opus
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-lemon-conundrum.145162/#post-8226963

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Yeah. Finally, some peace and quiet. Now, DU, if you could please explain yourself and agree to take off however long I was banned for off the next ban, that would be great.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Comes across as you either very much failing to use your words, or having a rather confused understand of anatomy.
And yet you can't actually engage with the topic or push back on it. Interesting how that works. If you think you can tackle the lemon conundrum then go ahead, but you simply calling it wrong isn't that. What did I say in there that was anatomically incorrect?

LostHisMarbles

Learned
My Magnum Opus

That's your idea of a vagina!?
Fuck me, you've a lot to learn.

Will repeat what i once told you (and you went all apeshit on me), you've a ways to go yet; and this just isn't the avenue, not for that. Sincerely.
* next post though, if i may be allowed to post as a 'Dexer again, yeah? Not saying i'm a good 'Dexer [don't have it in me], but.. it is why i'm here. You'd be asking for it anyway, sticking here.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom