Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You fucking faggots make every single thread about your dip shit drama. Last I checked, this thread was about me, not a bunch of tranny and tranny lovers jerking each other off. Fuck yourselves or I'm going to be adding a lot of mother fuckers onto my skull fucking list.

If i can keep my ranting and stupid shit out of the rpg sections, you filthy anti social cunts can keep your shit to one of the dozens of threads you've pulled all this shit on. Dedicate your comments to better shit or dedicate your bare skull to my dick.

Address my mother fucking point dipshit mods. You're all just giving them cover by changing the topics so they don't have to address it.

I MADE A SUGGESTION, GOT BANNED FOR IT, THEN THEY IMPLEMENTED IT ANYWAYS. fuck yourselves and your dipshit complaints. If i was mod i would ban you all for anti social behaviour and brain worms. If i was given the opportunity, i would skull fuck you all afterwards as well. Literally fuck yourselves. Someone calculate the odds of me skull fucking every single one of you within a year if i go door to door in pole land, how's that for a fresh topic, you rehashing, passionless, dipshit cunts.

DarkUnderlord I'm calling you out. You banned me for a suggestion that was obviously good enough to implement. You also lied about it like a malicious cunt or an ignorant cunt.

Infinitron split this thread to quarantine these Jack assess, or give me the rights to ban mother fuckers at will in this thread.

Sir Crispy fuck yourself.

Literal cunts posting the same comments over and over. I actually want to accomplish something here. If you have a problem with other people, go full pussy mode like aweigh or full triggered mode like rusty_shackleford and hide in your own private password protected shitbox.

Fuck you Rusty. Not only do you hide in your own shoutbox, you still feel the dipshit urge to make forays into places that are better than you to pull stupid shit like this. Skull fuck yourself.

Fuck you Theo, you've even adapted the faggoty anti swagger speech mannerisms of a typical internet janitor since becoming a mod. An anarchist who let it go to their head the instant they got power. I could be a better mod than you and I've been banned at least 5 times now.

Fuck you Bigg Boss for always managing to force yourself into this same shitty drama despite not even typing in the shoutbox.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen you dumb bitch. This isn't the shoutbox. Take one fucking second to proof read your shit. you watch yachts for a living, you have the time. I hate how you force yourself into this conversation every time it's brought up despite it not being shit you because you want to simp for Theo. You're not any more rational or mature than anyone else here, and Theo doesn't give a flying fuck about you

And fuck Skinwalker the most for constantly being a faggot who chimes in with dipshit remarks every time despite not having the balls to actually engage with a conversation in any meaningful capacity. No one even bothered responding to you, you fucking coward. Eat shit

I would add you all to my lists but you're all already on them for the first 5 times you pulled this shit. Why is it that every single fucking time i get banned my banned thread is about your stupid fucking shoutbox and mod drama. Every single fucking time. you realize how brain dead you faggots are? Everything is fine. You're not going to get banned unless you do something really fucking stupid, and even then just make a new account. I'm not banned and we all know the shit I've done. You're all going to be fine.

You fucking degenerats can anal fuck yourselves with your goal posts on your slippery slopes, i don't give a shit. Make a thread suitably fucked enough for you all and quarantine your selves in it
Nobody is interested in your chocolate starfish Onto get that over with. People ask i answer is called courtesy. The courtesy you had not when you flashed your butthole at all the codex in the shoutbox luckily somebody had the misfortune to see that before and warned me or i would have been flashed as well as like happened with Hando. I am not Simping for theo. She is a great friend and we play games and have lovely conversations. Conversations that i could have with others if they were not just raving lunatics consumed by hatred toward menial things and people that do exactly the same things they are doing.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Unwanted

†††

Patron
I'm the dick about to go up your ass. If you're more entertained by retarded tranny drama find some bandages because I'm more than happy to help you follow your dreams
I'm not getting enough dopamine from your posts, dude.

step up senpai.png

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Nobody is interested in your chocolate starfish Onto get that over with. People ask i answer is called courtesy. The courtesy you had not when you flashed your butthole at all the codex in the shoutbox luckily somebody had the misfortune to see that before and warned me or i would have been flashed as well as like happened with Hando. I am not Simping for theo. She is a great friend and we play games and have lovely conversations. Conversations that i could have with others if they were not just raving lunatics consumed by hatred toward menial things and people that do exactly the same things they are doing.
You want to be courteous? Take 5 literal seconds to not sound like a fucking retard who's typing out a message with a dick up their ass. 5 fucking seconds. If you're so uninterested in me get the fuck out of the thread about me. You old fucking hag, you have a wife, theo isn't even a lesbian. What 50 year old larps being in love with a 20 year old they've never met?
rusty_shackleford the tldr is fuck yourself faggot

OK but, you're seriously petitioning for credit for a feature that was already there that you didn't notice?
It wasn't already there you brain dead cunt. It was implemented with shoutbox 2.0

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You fucking faggots make every single thread about your dip shit drama. Last I checked, this thread was about me, not a bunch of tranny and tranny lovers jerking each other off. Fuck yourselves or I'm going to be adding a lot of mother fuckers onto my skull fucking list.

If i can keep my ranting and stupid shit out of the rpg sections, you filthy anti social cunts can keep your shit to one of the dozens of threads you've pulled all this shit on. Dedicate your comments to better shit or dedicate your bare skull to my dick.

Address my mother fucking point dipshit mods. You're all just giving them cover by changing the topics so they don't have to address it.

I MADE A SUGGESTION, GOT BANNED FOR IT, THEN THEY IMPLEMENTED IT ANYWAYS. fuck yourselves and your dipshit complaints. If i was mod i would ban you all for anti social behaviour and brain worms. If i was given the opportunity, i would skull fuck you all afterwards as well. Literally fuck yourselves. Someone calculate the odds of me skull fucking every single one of you within a year if i go door to door in pole land, how's that for a fresh topic, you rehashing, passionless, dipshit cunts.

DarkUnderlord I'm calling you out. You banned me for a suggestion that was obviously good enough to implement. You also lied about it like a malicious cunt or an ignorant cunt.

Infinitron split this thread to quarantine these Jack assess, or give me the rights to ban mother fuckers at will in this thread.

Literal cunts posting the same comments over and over. I actually want to accomplish something here. If you have a problem with other people, go full pussy mode like aweigh or full triggered mode like rusty_shackleford and hide in your own private password protected shitbox.

Fuck you Rusty. Not only do you hide in your own shoutbox, you still feel the dipshit urge to make forays into places that are better than you to pull stupid shit like this. Skull fuck yourself.

Fuck you Theo, you've even adapted the faggoty anti swagger speech mannerisms of a typical internet janitor since becoming a mod. An anarchist who let it go to their head the instant they got power. I could be a better mod than you and I've been banned at least 5 times now.

Fuck you Bigg Boss for always managing to force yourself into this same shitty drama despite not even typing in the shoutbox.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen you dumb bitch. This isn't the shoutbox. Take one fucking second to proof read your shit. you watch yachts for a living, you have the time. I hate how you force yourself into this conversation every time it's brought up despite it not being shit you because you want to simp for Theo. You're not any more rational or mature than anyone else here, and Theo doesn't give a flying fuck about you

And fuck Skinwalker the most for constantly being a faggot who chimes in with dipshit remarks every time despite not having the balls to actually engage with a conversation in any meaningful capacity. No one even bothered responding to you, you fucking coward. Eat shit

I would add you all to my lists but you're all already on them for the first 5 times you pulled this shit. Why is it that every single fucking time i get banned my banned thread is about your stupid fucking shoutbox and mod drama. Every single fucking time. you realize how brain dead you faggots are? Everything is fine. You're not going to get banned unless you do something really fucking stupid, and even then just make a new account. I'm not banned and we all know the shit I've done. You're all going to be fine.

You fucking degenerats can anal fuck yourselves with your goal posts on your slippery slopes, i don't give a shit. Make a thread suitably fucked enough for you all and quarantine your selves in it

Post a pic of your asshole.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I looked away for five minutes and when I came back there was the mother of all rants. I am impressed and sickened.

Gregz

Arcane
You want to be courteous? Take 5 literal seconds to not sound like a fucking retard who's typing out a message with a dick up their ass. 5 fucking seconds. If you're so uninterested in me get the fuck out of the thread about me. You old fucking hag, you have a wife, theo isn't even a lesbian. What 50 year old larps being in love with a 20 year old they've never met?

OK but, you're seriously petitioning for credit for a feature that was already there that you didn't notice?
It wasn't already there you brain dead cunt. It was implemented with shoutbox 2.0

Honestly, if you're to blame for implementing the report feature in Shoutbox, then you're responsible for all of the bullshit in this thread. Reporting is how the fags got GGS and SDG banned. DU loves snitches.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

Honestly, if you're to blame for implementing the report feature in Shoutbox, then you're responsible for all of the bullshit in this thread. Reporting is how the fags got GGS and SDG banned. DU loves snitches.
Those fucks deserved every day they were banned for for engaging and encouraging drama like this. Bans are a good thing and I'm not going to pretend that they aren't

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

lolmad

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

lolmad
Yeah. I'm mad that people like you are allowed to exist.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Want a tissue? You know for drying your tears.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

Want a tampad? You know, for wrapping around your useless vagina for that nostalgic feeling of when you still had to?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Want a tampad? You know, for wrapping around your useless vagina for that nostalgic feeling of when you still had to?
You are the one that shows his butthole to a bunch of guys on the internet. Just saying. Think about it and i will think at my vagina.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I'll help by being my usual degree of honest;

rusty_shackleford you've not only lost the argument here, you've also managed to partially tarnish the image you have (unconsciously or otherwise) built for yourself in the Codex. You're clearly in a very awkward position, because clearly? This is a.. delicate subject for you.. women that is; be they in flesh and bone, or be they an abstract idea. Says a lot; you should stop this now.
By all means ignore, though on my word, no bullshitting or trolling. At the very least? Give yourself a break and then come back and have a look at your behaviour. Your posts here i mean.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen you're being a cunt. You're taking advantage of a weakness/situation (rusty's) most women would not have, not publicly. And worse yet, this is something you've done before, this is not the first time. Whatever pettiness drives you to be so vindictive? You gotta keep it in check, because now you also have responsiblities here. You know almost everyone's male here and you (naturally) take advantage of that to some extent, which is fine, but this behaviour right here? Unacceptable.
You won the argument, now stop being a cunt; it's really beyond the jokes by now. Again, whatever (insecurity, right?) drives you to be like that. Just let it go for once.

Theodora you should learn when to stop too. You have defended your friend and quite understandably; i'm quite certain however you too have grasped it's gove beyond pathetic. This is always a good queue for a voluntary exit; in as far as (attempting or otherwise) ridiculing rusty goes anyway. Why not show that superiority you are so obviously trying to impart, all so very often? Only this time in action?

There.
This is what you all get when you stop being funny; not my fault :)
Can we please get back to Ontopoly now? I just can't wait to see what DU does honestly.
* Perhaps Ontopoly can shift the conversation once more with a new pic? Surely that would help.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Ban holeopoly.

Codex Year of the Donut

rusty_shackleford you've not only lost the argument here, you've also managed to partially tarnish the image you have (unconsciously or otherwise) built for yourself in the Codex. You're clearly in a very awkward position, because clearly? This is a.. delicate subject for you.. women that is; be they in flesh and bone, or be they an abstract idea. Says a lot; you should stop this now.
By all means ignore, though on my word, no bullshitting or trolling. At the very least? Give yourself a break and then come back and have a look at your behaviour. Your posts here i mean.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen you're being a cunt. You're taking advantage of a weakness/situation (rusty's) most women would not have, not publicly. And worse yet, this is something you've done before, this is not the first time. Whatever pettiness drives you to be so vindictive? You gotta keep it in check, because now you also have responsiblities here. You know almost everyone's male here and you (naturally) take advantage of that to some extent, which is fine, but this behaviour right here? Unacceptable.
You won the argument, now stop being a cunt; it's really beyond the jokes by now. Again, whatever (insecurity, right?) drives you to be like that. Just let it go for once.

Theodora you should learn when to stop too. You have defended your friend and quite understandably; i'm quite certain however you too have grasped it's gove beyond pathetic. This is always a good queue for a voluntary exit; in as far as (attempting or otherwise) ridiculing rusty goes anyway. Why not show that superiority you are so obviously trying to impart, all so very often? Only this time in action?

There.
Can we please get back to Ontopoly now? I just can't wait to see what DU does honestly.
I ain't reading this shit but ok

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I ain't reading this shit but ok

We both know you already have, we both know you've said this in the past and yet read those posts too.
You're being a child now; again; also not helping; you; but by all means. If you do "read" this at least, know i'm telling you what no one thus far has told you.
But should have.

/friendly (even though you DO piss me off often)

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

There.
* Perhaps Ontopoly can shift the conversation once more with a new pic? Surely that would help.
All I got from this is that you want to see Ontopoly's butthole

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
@Theodora you should learn when to stop too. You have defended your friend and quite understandably; i'm quite certain however you too have grasped it's gove beyond pathetic. This is always a good queue for a voluntary exit; in as far as (attempting or otherwise) ridiculing rusty goes anyway. Why not show that superiority you are so obviously trying to impart, all so very often? Only this time in action?

Why do you think I'm trying to project an air of superiority? O.o That isn't my intent at all. (I'm also a bit confused, because my read of the situation was that Mebs was posting here to ridicule rusty for trying to divert yet another thread into gossip about me; i.e. if anyone was "defending" anyone, it was her me.)

... and why do you want to see Onto's b'hole? 0.0

Codex Year of the Donut
@Theodora you should learn when to stop too. You have defended your friend and quite understandably; i'm quite certain however you too have grasped it's gove beyond pathetic. This is always a good queue for a voluntary exit; in as far as (attempting or otherwise) ridiculing rusty goes anyway. Why not show that superiority you are so obviously trying to impart, all so very often? Only this time in action?

Why do you think I'm trying to project an air of superiority? O.o That isn't my intent at all. (I'm also a bit confused, because my read of the situation was that Mebs was posting here to ridicule rusty for trying to divert yet another thread into gossip about me; i.e. if anyone was "defending" anyone, it was her me.)

... and why do you want to see Onto's b'hole? 0.0
"i-i-it's about ME ME ME ME!"
lmao it was about crispy being a niggerjew and stealing $500 you retard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom