Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Why was NegroMarine banned?

Humbaba

Arcane

"A lot of things didn't happen that seem like they happened. HeroMarine didn't chimp out. Finnytron never banned him from the thread"

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
This has nothing to do with anything:

4gb6ADm.png

18lede_banner-blog480.jpg

I mean, should I be worried?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
@administration - Cuck move. When oneself was spamming the Trump thread years ago so much that I was getting dozens of alert everyday with his bullshit, none of you did shit, but now the tables have turned when someone spams the Winnie the Pooh thread. :betrayed:
Yeah, I remember that. And there was another guy that did it too. Literally just cut/pasting Media Matters articles and weak lefty memes 10 times a page.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
@administration - Cuck move. When oneself was spamming the Trump thread years ago so much that I was getting dozens of alert everyday with his bullshit, none of you did shit, but now the tables have turned when someone spams the Winnie the Pooh thread. :betrayed:
Yeah, I remember that. And there was another guy that did it too. Literally just cut/pasting Media Matters articles and weak lefty memes 10 times a page.

Lord Azlan. He was even worse than oneself in his day.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron

Infinitron wanted to start a new Trump thread from which both Lord Azlan and oneself would be banned, and when I convinced him to save the existing Trump thread he did finally ban Lord Azlan from it (though not oneself). +M

Vatnik Wumao
So, from what I'm seeing here, a wumao asked Infinitron to ban HeroMarine from the China thread for "spam". (I never saw him spam anything. He merely replied to their posts. Something they don't seem to like as they attack anyone who interrupts the 3 poster circle jerk they have going on there.)

This caused him to freak out and post this to lash out at the mods:

Roguey
Certified pedophile

Darth Roxor
A nigger

Infinitron
Tranny fucker

DarkUnderlord
Yellow microdick sucker

Who then banned him for it, according to Crispy.

It's funny how HeroMarine is supposed to have a thick skin and accept being censored, but the staff don't need a thick skin themselves.

Once again, this seems to be a case of staff baiting a user into a freakout with unfair treatment, and then using said freakout as an excuse for a ban.

You don't need to bait Negromarine into chimping out. He does it naturally without any prompting.

Niggas shouldn't be calling niggas pedophiles. Just bad form.

Other stuff I don't have a problem with.

[please note I have no idea what's going on in this or other threads.]

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

Oh Christ, I remember the guy. The only person I've ever put on Ignore, because scrolling through the miles of pure spam he was posting was physically painful, the dude damn near crippled my index finger. :negative:
I did too. Not that it mattered though, since Khor kept responding to every post they wrote, even though it was obvious they were either being paid per post, or else had no life and got off spamming all day long. Nothing gets through to that guy.

Vatnik Wumao
Pareai a fi unul din putinii comunisti cu care se poate discuta rational, dar ai recurs la aceeasi mentalitate de "impuscatii pe toti care sunt impotriva partidului". Davai ceas, davai palton. Haraso, tovarasie.
N-ai ce vorbi cu un om care postează în mod repetat doar cu intenția de a deraia o conversație precum o făcea tuciuriul în thread-ul cu pricina. Una-i să mai faci cîte o remarcă tangențial legată de subiect, alta-i să tot postezi echivalentul unor știri de la ora 5 și să persiști în a te băga de-a-n pulea în discuțiile serioase ale altora fără vreo intenție de a contribui pe bune la ele, de s-ajunge la pagini întregi de miștouri și certuri ieftine. Ideal ar fi să ignori genul ăsta de om (ceea ce eu deja făcusem), dar asta nu ajută cu nimic thread-ul dacă sînt alții care din păcate îi mușcă momeala. Da' na; csf, n-ai csf.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Oh Christ, I remember the guy. The only person I've ever put on Ignore, because scrolling through the miles of pure spam he was posting was physically painful, the dude damn near crippled my index finger. :negative:
I did too. Not that it mattered though, since Khor kept responding to every post they wrote, even though it was obvious they were either being paid per post, or else had no life and got off spamming all day long. Nothing gets through to that guy.
I don't even know why Khor bothered, that monkey had everyone on ignore. And then was asking dumbshit questions like a gotcha.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I don't even know why Khor bothered, that monkey had everyone on ignore. And then was asking dumbshit questions like a gotcha.
Birds of a feather,flock together.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Should make like Bulgars and steal more feathers then

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Because that's Khor. He would probably argue with a brick wall if he thought it was responding to him, and he'd even likely feel good about himself and think he won the argument afterwards.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Should make like Bulgars and steal more feathers then

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
a true Solomonic solution would be to ban all people from those threads except people who only post about games and nothing else

If you’re having thoughts of suicide, you’re not alone.

To get help right away, consider reaching out to a free and confidential crisis helpline.

Trained crisis counselors can offer:

• compassionate, judgment-free support for suicidal thoughts
  • guidance on finding coping strategies that work for you
  • additional resources for getting support nearby
They won’t give you advice or tell you what to do, but they can help you move from a moment of crisis to a calmer frame of mind.

Connect 24/7, 365 days a year by:

https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/suicidal-thoughts

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Iren was free to shit on microdick lovers, but he got banned because he insulted staff. And he insulted staff because staff members didnt want to remove microdick posts from microdick lover topic[?]

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
HeroMarine made the rookie mistake of bringing GD drama to the General RPG forum:

Do you exist to just agree with his shit opinions?
Nah, he got triggered in another thread so now he's following me around to mass rate and be contrarian. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are a piece of shit, chinese propagandist. Infinitron Roguey Darth Roxor DarkUnderlord
Shitting all over RPGs forums with GD feuds and drama is considered a serious offense.

Not only that, but he also immediately ratted himself out to the mods. The combination of these two things can basically be classified as suicide.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom