Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Why was NegroMarine banned?

I don't know what's going on.

I'm also pretty sure I don't care.

859.jpg

Lambach

Arcane
User was taken out the back and shot for this post.
I'd like to propose a challenge. Find a website that isn't "rpgcodex.net" in which you can post the content below without getting immediately banished to the Shadow Realm:

"I unironically believe that Kikes are the root cause behind most of modern society's woes and Giga-Chad Adolf Hitler was justified in his desire to purge planet Earth of their taint."

On the Codex, this is considered harmless edgy shitposting. Any other place, the mods would likely report you the FBI.

tl;dr - Jenkem and others, you clearly have no idea how good you have it here.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd like to propose a challenge. Find a website that isn't "rpgcodex.net" in which you can post the content below without getting immediately banished to the Shadow Realm:

"I unironically believe that Kikes are the root cause behind most of modern society's woes and Giga-Chad Adolf Hitler was justified in his desire to purge planet Earth of their taint."

On the Codex, this is considered harmless edgy shitposting. Any other place, the mods would likely report you the FBI.

crispy was just careposting the other day in shoutbox about how "disgusting" fantadomat's signature is

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:excellent:

As for people that say that negromarine is good guy,well he sells his wifu to so tyron to shag her and even rasing a kid that is not from him. If you people think that real life cucks and pathetic losers like him are good people.....well that speaks volume for you.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

I have reported you to the FBI!

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Iraneus is a good dude, but he really needs to blow off steam with this whole whiteness stuff. Fanta and other users[myself too] just exploit this and milk him like lolcow. The truth is we wouldn't do this, if he hadn't derailed the chinklover topic.
FYI, that thread stopped to be the Chinklover one after Bosniak freaked out and tried to delete his every non-weeb post on KKKodex

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Codex is one the last (mostly) sane places on the net. Ofc it must be taken seriously

I agree, 'Dex is by far my most favorite place on the Internet, but still, it's just that - a place on the Internet that has 0 relevance to your actual, real life.
Wow man. Wow.

Codex is real life.

Take this man's membership card away! For shame.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sailor Moon?

SAILOR FUCKING MOON????????????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HEAR MUSIC IN MY HEAD WHAT IS HAPPENING?????

OH NO IT FEELS LIKE SOME SORT OF BRAZILLIAN MIND CONTROL PLEASE NO, PLEA---
SAILOR FUCKING MOON? YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO TALK IN THIS THREAD ABOUT SAILOR FUCKING MOON AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO HEROMARINE? YOU FUCKING G*RMAN PIECE OF SHIT KNOW NOTHING OF THE STRUGGLES OF BRAZIL AND THE HORRIBLE BRAZILIAN PORTUGESE DUB OF SAILOR FUCKING MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Nigga stop it they just mail your reports to me.
And for fuck's sake, the correct spelling is Investigation it's not the Federal Bureau of Instigation.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Kiwi Farms.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

Kiwi Farms.
Stormfront?

Alex

Arcane

Nigga stop it they just mail your reports to me.
And for fuck's sake, the correct spelling is Investigation it's not the Federal Bureau of Instigation.

Actually, I think Kruno is right on that one, it is just that they've never bothered to fix the name officially.

Riskbreaker

His vitiligo cured, he is now finally welcomed back to his native Amazon village whence the local shaman exiled him as his pale skin was thought to announce the disfavour of the ancestral spirits. Now he can throw off the shackles of the Western colonial civilization, can go thru his initiation and become a man, can take a bride from among his own people, can commune with the Forest and his ancestors.:salute:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
So, from what I'm seeing here, a wumao asked Infinitron to ban HeroMarine from the China thread for "spam". (I never saw him spam anything. He merely replied to their posts. Something they don't seem to like as they attack anyone who interrupts the 3 poster circle jerk they have going on there.)

This caused him to freak out and post this to lash out at the mods:

Roguey
Certified pedophile

Darth Roxor
A nigger

Infinitron
Tranny fucker

DarkUnderlord
Yellow microdick sucker

Who then banned him for it, according to Crispy.

It's funny how HeroMarine is supposed to have a thick skin and accept being censored, but the staff don't need a thick skin themselves.

Once again, this seems to be a case of staff baiting a user into a freakout with unfair treatment, and then using said freakout as an excuse for a ban.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom