Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Blackshirt rather indicates he is an Italian neofascist.

Neofascists like those Casa Pound people are just racists, who have no idea what Fascism actually means. They're a lot like our modern neomarxists who think being a communist means being trans. I'd tell you all about it but this a bit off topic for a Tasmanian LED engineering forum.
Yeah,sadly this days most of the modern fash think that racism is the only thing about fascism.....sad.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
You locked your profile but I recall most of your post are in GD, lol.

Nobody gives a shit. Also in the last 16 years forums were moved, merged and renamed dozens of time I dont even know what landed where.

For example I did a lot of content for tacticularcancer that probably ended up in GD. Also I do not post much about games anymore because Infinitron has completely ruined the sections I used most (strategy, simulation) which I mostly play. As to rpgs, I like a few like JA2 and stuff from the 1990s (Ultima / UU) but a lot of the new ones are just too gay. I am terribly sorry that the genre has changed in the 17 years since I joined here, but it is just gay these days.
So then why are you here?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Neofascists like those Casa Pound people are just racists, who have no idea what Fascism actually means. They're a lot like our modern neomarxists who think being a communist means being trans. I'd tell you all about it but this a bit off topic for a Tasmanian LED engineering forum.

I was just kidding but when I think of black shirts Camicie Neri is the very first thing that comes to mind. Second would be that you had that shitty "tengo la camisa negra" song in mind.

Rico66

Arcane

EDIT: Rico is a member of Casa Pound apparently.
Did you suck off some african migrants yet?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I was just kidding but when I think of black shirts Camicie Neri is the very first thing that comes to mind. Second would be that you had that shitty "tengo la camisa negra" song in mind.
Or that he is just a negro.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

EDIT: Rico is a member of Casa Pound apparently.
Did you suck off some african migrants yet?
He is fishing for one at the moment,he wants them with the shirt on :lol:

Humbaba

Arcane

No you were on the money, that's where the name is from. I thought if leftists get away with naming themselves "Leninlover5000" or whatever then certainly I can name myself after members of a way less harmless regime.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
lso I do not post much about games anymore because Infinitron has completely ruined the sections I used most (strategy, simulation) which I mostly play. As to rpgs, I like a few like JA2 and stuff from the 1990s (Ultima / UU) but a lot of the new ones are just too gay. I am terribly sorry that the genre has changed in the 17 years since I joined here, but it is just gay these days.

So what the fuck are you doing here? You don't talk about games anymore and you want to nuke GD too.

Indeed. https://rpgcodex.net/stats.php?user=5640

P.S. Börnie took the vaxx and it probably crossed the blood-brain barrier. Many such cases.

Viata

Arcane
He is a hypocrite:
image.png

He hardly post in RPG forum(3% of his posts) and yet he wants Codex to go back to be a RPG forum??

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ahhh the kodex,the place where fishing and grooming young people while spreading degeneracy is fine,but saying the bad word is a ban. Promoting paedophilia and faggot shit is ok,but forbidden words.....ouhhh.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Who the fuck cares. Have you really nothing else left than my post count? This will not get you laid bro.

Meanwhile my alert box flows over from all your retarded replies. Maybe I should make some statistics of that, half the replies are just one liners, shitty memes or pure fantasy.

Cunt Dickula!?

Ahhh the kodex,the place where fishing and grooming young people while spreading degeneracy is fine,but saying the bad word is a ban. Promoting paedophilia and faggot shit is ok,but forbidden words.....ouhhh.
You are a proud member of resetcodex now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom