Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
sIlXxhS.png

Actually, I don't care, please keep him out. Faggot is ignoring 84 people, he clearly can't handle the bacon.

Repressed Homosexual
I seriously don't understand why this word is the unspeakable thing. Not that I support it, but it's pretty tame when compared to the myriad other elements that are at least just as heinous, such as emoticons about Hitler and Jews, posts advocating for genocide and God knows what.

If Australian courts want to one day possibly have an excuse to come after this board they literally have a giant buffet to choose from.

Greek Anime God

Scholar
If Australian courts want to one day possibly have an excuse to come after this board they literally have a giant buffet to choose from.
We will be judged by our stance on the Untitled Goose Game. It is the game of the year of every year and we all agree on that. (Now nobody will be arrested and our servers won't be shut down.)

Cael

Arcane
I seriously don't understand why this word is the unspeakable thing. Not that I support it, but it's pretty tame when compared to the myriad other elements that are at least just as heinous, such as emoticons about Hitler and Jews, posts advocating for genocide and God knows what.

If Australia wants to come after this board, all the anti-vax stuff would ensure DU will be drawn and quartered by kangaroos.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Absolutely disgusting. As the CRPG expert Mondblut is worth his weight in gold. For this forum it's a travesty. Fucking coon-lovers.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is a dangerous avenue. Mods becoming petty and banning willy nilly over personal grudges, as they no longer share the values of a forum, has lead to the death of many a forum.
If DarkUnderlord only comes here to quip about America and then get immensily butthurt when someone quips back he should leave the admin role to those who still play games.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Absolutely disgusting. As the CRPG expert Mondblut is worth his weight in gold. For this forum it's a travesty. Fucking coon-lovers.
I think it's pretty clear the word filter thing was an excuse and DU just got mad, but I agree that banning one of the few golden oldies that hasn't left, died or been brainfucked into a tranny by woke-ism for one day, let alone seven, is extremely heavy handed and a detriment to the site.

That said, DU is (usually) pretty fair about things, and I'm sure that once he steps back and thinks about it, he'll unban him and just give him a warning at most.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I suppose the individual reactions to this particular ban are a good indicator of how much one does or does not care about the spirit of old Codex. What a fucking disgrace. I wonder how many here even know what mondblutian means anymore.

Dark times are coming, black chicken wings bring jinxed luck, as are heavy-handed DU's actions. We never really saw eye to eye with mondblut, but he was a valuable old-timer, the conqueror of Excel sheets, larping rapist extraordinary. Seriously though, when community chief starts banning pillars of said community (Andhaira notwithstanding), it's always a sign of things to come. Bad things.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
1 week for the "word filter" (which is highly sus considering the context and post) seems really harsh.
Yes, the all important word filter. And yet DU didn't actually edit the word out of mondblut's post after banning him. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom